Why Is Everyone Ignoring The Big Elephant In The Room?

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
That our own federal government has apparently first conspired with a known corrupt, serial felon to cover-up her crimes (again) so that she could run for president, then apparently CONSPIRED to work with her against her opponent to keep him from winning? Isn't THAT the definition of a Banana Republic? And apparently we have BECOME ONE with so many people totally unconcerned about THAT, but rather, fixated on the colour of Trump's HAIR and the style of his SPEECH, etc., which makes our people look even worse than our government!

Maybe Trump has shitholes on the mind because everywhere he looks around him in Washington, that is all he sees around the table, that and disappointment.

Oh, Hillary again, is it? That person who doesn't matter?

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz .....

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz .....

So John, just to prove my point perfectly, out of all I said, all you take from it is another dismissal of not just the central figure, but all of the government people, agencies and foreign help and money that empowered her against all obstacles to nearly become the U.S. President and WHY they wanted her so badly in the Oval Office? SHAME ON YOU.

So John, just to prove my point perfectly, out of all I said, all you take from it is another dismissal of not just the central figure, but all of the government people, agencies and foreign help and money that empowered her against all obstacles to nearly become the U.S. President and WHY they wanted her so badly in the Oval Office? SHAME ON YOU.

No one cares. 1. Because most of that shit is just conspiracy theory nonsense, and 2. because most people did prefer Hillary over Trump. He just happened to have the right people in the right places.

The elephant in the room is that we elected a man completely incapable of doing the job

No one cares. 1. Because most of that shit is just conspiracy theory nonsense, and 2. because most people did prefer Hillary over Trump. He just happened to have the right people in the right places.

More people care than you realize. That is why they are about to release the Fusion GPS notes and the judge in the case has demanded the FBI speed up their release. No conspiracy theory needed when we already have many of the names and proof right in front of us concerning the greatest cover-up in U.S. History. Only a DOLT considers that "nonsense." Go back to sleep.

Forum List

Back