Zone1 Why is Christianity True And Not The Faith Of The Hare Krishnas?

I would have to look at the specific Gospel passages you are referencing. In Jesus' day, people were offering sacrifices for forgiveness of sins. Cereal, birds, lambs, calves...but were any of them the perfect sacrifice? The perfect sacrifice would be one without sin, the one always is accord with the will of the Father. Jesus is known as the final sacrifice because he was also the perfect sacrifice. We point to Jesus as our sacrifice and what is amazing about Jesus as sacrifice is that God himself became the sacrifice for his children. What good parent wouldn't (and doesn't) sacrifice him/herself for their children? God is a great Father.

Through disobedience we were lost; through obedience we were redeemed.
That makes sense to you? The God of Israel, YHWH killing himself because he supposedly can't forgive? If someone doesn't believe this, this same God, who killed himself/his son (????????) will damned them to hell, forever. That's what the vast majority of Protestant Christians believe. Most Christians believe that non-Christians are damned.

This god that you worship, according to Romans 9, predestines people to hell for all eternity and if someone complains they're told "Who do you think you are to complain to God, about him predetermining people to go to hell forever? God, the potter, can do whatever he wants to the clay, MIGHT MAKES RIGHT...", that's the god Christianity worships, according to Paul. A god that predestined most of humanity to hell.

That's not God, that's an evil demon. Why would you worship a god like that?

Last edited:
To the God Krishna.

Krishna is no god. Krishna is an attribute of Vishnu.

Krishna is the supreme personality of Godhead. Vishnu is subordinate to Krishna, according to the Hare Krishnas.

then they speak perhaps hinduistic bullshit. No idea. I am no Hinduist. Your problem is not my problem. In general are all gods in Hinduism only an attribute (or however else to say this) of one god.

Hinduism is actually a misnomer, the real name of the religion is Sanatana Dharma, or "The Eternal Way"/Eternal Path.

Last edited:
Krishna is no god. Krishna is an attribute of Vishnu.
According to the Hare Krishna, who cite certain Vedic scriptures to support their beliefs, Krishna isn't just an avatar or incarnation of Vishnu, but the supreme personality of Godhead.

According to the Hare Krishna, who cite certain Vedic scriptures to support their beliefs, Krishna isn't just an avatar or incarnation of Vishnu, but the supreme personality of Godhead.

I have no real idea about Hinduism, Commie. I am no Hinduist. I told you what I read - not what I live.

Last edited:
then they speak perhaps hinduistic bullshit. No idea. I am no Hinduist. Your problem is not my problem. In general are all gods in Hinduism only an attribute (or however else to say this) of one god.

Not all Hindus believe the demi-gods or "divas" are just symbolic representations of Brahman. Most actually believe the gods are real, not just symbols.

The Greek definitions are clear that the writer meant Jesus died for the sins of others, to propitiate and atone, paying a ransom. You can pretend otherwise, but that's what it clearly states in the Greek and that's how the vast majority of Christians, including scholars, interpret those passages.
Yep.
I would have to look at the specific Gospel passages you are referencing.
You need to look it up? So, you are saying this is the first time you've heard about "Jesus dying for our sins"? Something is extremely rotten with your pseudo-scholarly reply and I'm sure that your next response to it will be even worse. How you can make such a reply is a scandal!

Why is Christianity True And Not The Faith Of The Hare Krishnas?​

Time will tell

Put your faith in Indian wackos at your own risk

Learn to speak English.
Why? Could it not be better you Commies would learn not to kill everyone who not shares your spiritual belief in atheism?

PS: And GLASNOST and you should not forget to tell Putin that he has to leave the Ukraine with all of his soldiers. Otherwise he will for sure get much more new serios problems.

Last edited:

Why is Christianity True And Not The Faith Of The Hare Krishnas?​

Time will tell

Put your faith in Indian wackos at your own risk
I place my faith in God, not Indian or Christian wackos.

Why? Could it not be better you Commies would learn not to kill everyone who not shares your spiritual belief in atheism?

I'm not an atheist. You obviously have no argument since you feel the need to resort to cheap, infantile ad hominem personal attacks. Insults are generally the refuge of a weak argument.

Last edited:
And GLASNOST and you should not forget to tell Putin that he has to leave the Ukraine with all of his soldiers. Otherwise he will for sure get much more new serios problems.
I told Putin to bowl the NoKrainiums over with WW II surplus and save his new weapons & ammunition to send the NATO lackeys scurrying back to where they come from. He replied that he has his plans in order but that he couldn't tell me the details until the right time. Then we shook hands and had a wonderful dinner together with most of the BRICS members in attendance.

Last edited:
I'm not an atheist.

This I doubt because you quote Karl Marx with the sentence “Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary” what remembers me to a Chinese Commie under Mao who said about one of his victims: "Then we let him practise self-criticism until he died."

You obviously have no argument since you feel the need to resort to cheap, infantile ad hominem personal attacks. Insults are generally the refuge of a weak argument.

Sure, superidiot on a superhigh superlevel of superidiocy. That's perhaps a "weak" argument but is much more funny than the intrigant nonsense which you try "to argue" (=to defame ). What's your motto and the motto of Putin? "Divide et caede"?

Last edited:
This I doubt because you quote Karl Marx with the sentence “Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary” what remembers me to a Chinese Commie under Mao who said about one of his victims: "Then we let him practise self-criticism until he died."

Sure, superidiot on a superhigh superlevel of superidiocy.
Christians quote non-Christians too, but that doesn't make them, not Christians. Just because I quote Marx, on a particular issue, that doesn't imply that I share his views on atheism.

This is a zone 1 section, so if you don't clean up your act and stop calling me names like "commie", "superidiot", I'm going to report you to staff. I'm giving you another chance, but if you continue with this attitude, I'm going to report you. You've been warned.

I told Putin to bowl the NoKrainiums over with WW II surplus and save his new weapons & ammunition to send the NATO lackeys scurrying back to where they come from. He replied that he has his plans in order but that he couldn't tell me the details until the right time. Then we shook hands and had a wonderful dinner together with most of the BRICS members in attendance.

Aha. Do not forget to leave the Ukraine with all of your soldiers. Yesterday could be a good day.

Not all Hindus believe the demi-gods or "divas" are just symbolic representations of Brahman.

I did not say nor mean hinduistic gods are symbolic. As far as I learned theoretically this gods are manifestations (or whatever other words fits better) of only one god. Whether this is Brahman (¿="Weltseele"?) or not I do not know.

Most actually believe the gods are real, not just symbols.

Again: I am no Hinduist. I have no idea about what most Hinduists believe or not believe. I corrected only your mistke to call Hare Krishna an own religion. The religion is called "Hinduism".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back