Why is almost every case of voter fraud committed by democrats?

I think im being pretty clear with my words. I dont know why you arent understanding this. Im assuming english is your primary language, but i might be wrong.

I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT INDIVIDUAL ACTIONS (democrat or republican), i only want to hear about groups of people committing voter fraud.

Well, a number of Republican groups were convicted of voter fraud, as pointed out above in the thread. Aside from that, I really can't figure out what the point your trying to make is.

Is there a republican equivalent of ACORN? Everyone in the world knows about them registering Micky Mouse and many other fictional characters from pop culture. Its fact that they did this.

Lets forget about convictions, since you guys will pretend that ACORN doesnt exist if we only go with convictions. Its not fair to the debate to ignore the actions of ACORN.

Forget convictions..

Can you show where Mickey Mouse was actually registered?

I didnt say those are the only democrats ever to be convicted, those were just a couple examples of it. Besides, its becoming apparent you havent heard about a group called ACORN.

Feel free to post all those times that ACORN has been convicted of Voter Fraud.

What a pitiful counter. You know as well as everyone else in the country that charges are pending and its all but certain that multiple people from ACRON will be going to jail after its all said and done.

Of course if youd like to go on record now and predict that no arrests will be made with any ACORN employees, now is the time to make your prediction. I wouldnt recommend going this route though, because that would be stupid as fuck.

so you are basing this condemnation of the Democrats on what you see as potential pending charges? enough said.

'They Tried to Steal an Election,' N.Y. Voter Fraud Case Heats Up - Political News - FOXNews.com

So heres yet another story about dem voter fraud. What is it about democrats that makes them think its ok to bypass our democratic system and steal elections? Arent democrats supposed to be democratic? Has the term democrat become an oxymoron? What is it about that voting base that draws the dirtiest slimiest fucking people in the country? I could fogive the democrats if this were an isolated incident, but this is becoming the norm with every election now.

I dont understand why people would steal elections. It goes against the core of what we believe and preach as Americans. Arent we supposed to be above this behavior? Shouldnt voter fraud only be found in babaric places like Afghanistan?

What the fuck is wrong with the democratic party? Are democrats ashamed about this stuff, or do they even care what their party is doing?

Why is the sky blue?

Voter Fraud is a cornerstone of the Democrat Party

I didnt say tose are the only democrats ever to be convicted, those were just a couple examples of it. Besides, its becoming apparent you havent heard about a group called ACORN.

its apparent to me that you get your news from fox and talk radio, acorn as a group is not guilty of voter fraud it is certain individuals associated with the group that have had problems.

No, there were groups of people, in multiple states doing this. Dont try and downplay the actions of your party and ACORN. They are liars and criminals, so quit protecting them just because it makes your side look bad. If it makes your side look bad, complain about it and make a change, but dont sweep it under the rug.

Its fairly plain that you don't know how groups like ACORN do voter registration drives, so I'll fill you in.

ACORN hires a bunch of people to knock on people's doors, and register people to vote. ACORN pays these people a salary, and expects them to come back with a certain number of voter registrations. Random ACORN canvasser decides he'd rather sit in a Dunkin Donuts than actually work, and fakes a bunch of registration cards, and turns them in at the end of his shift. ACORN by law MUST submit every voter reg card they get, while flagging the ones that were obviously faked.

That's what happened. Please point out where ACORN as an organization broke the law.

I didnt say those are the only democrats ever to be convicted, those were just a couple examples of it. Besides, its becoming apparent you havent heard about a group called ACORN.

What a pitiful counter. You know as well as everyone else in the country that charges are pending and its all but certain that multiple people from ACRON will be going to jail after its all said and done.

Of course if youd like to go on record now and predict that no arrests will be made with any ACORN employees, now is the time to make your prediction. I wouldnt recommend going this route though, because that would be stupid as fuck.

I'm not sure if any "ACRON" employess are going to jail, but if any ACORN employees get convicted, it will be a number of temporary canvassers they hired, and not anyone on a higher level than that.

so you are basing this condemnation of the Democrats on what you see as potential pending charges? enough said.

Then you are saying you think ACORN did nothing wrong?

its apparent to me that you get your news from fox and talk radio, acorn as a group is not guilty of voter fraud it is certain individuals associated with the group that have had problems.

No, there were groups of people, in multiple states doing this. Dont try and downplay the actions of your party and ACORN. They are liars and criminals, so quit protecting them just because it makes your side look bad. If it makes your side look bad, complain about it and make a change, but dont sweep it under the rug.

Its fairly plain that you don't know how groups like ACORN do voter registration drives, so I'll fill you in.

ACORN hires a bunch of DEMOCRAT people to knock on people's doors, and register people to vote. ACORN pays these people a salary, and expects them to come back with a certain number of voter registrations. Random ACORN canvasser decides he'd rather sit in a Dunkin Donuts than actually work, and fakes a bunch of registration cards, and turns them in at the end of his shift. ACORN by law MUST submit every voter reg card they get, while flagging the ones that were obviously faked.

That's what happened. Please point out where ACORN as an organization broke the law.

There, corrected your post for you.

Well, a number of Republican groups were convicted of voter fraud, as pointed out above in the thread. Aside from that, I really can't figure out what the point your trying to make is.

Is there a republican equivalent of ACORN? Everyone in the world knows about them registering Micky Mouse and many other fictional characters from pop culture. Its fact that they did this.

Lets forget about convictions, since you guys will pretend that ACORN doesnt exist if we only go with convictions. Its not fair to the debate to ignore the actions of ACORN.

Forget convictions..

Can you show where Mickey Mouse was actually registered?

Yes.

Show me some evidence....
People collecting registrations are not allowed to discard them. There may be some republican actually named Micky Mouse. It is up to the county registrar to discard questionable registrations.

By the way........Mickey Mouse WAS a republican....So was Goofy

I'm not sure if any "ACRON" employess are going to jail, but if any ACORN employees get convicted, it will be a number of temporary canvassers they hired, and not anyone on a higher level than that.

Pointing out typos is the first sign that a person is losing a debate.

ACORN hires a bunch of DEMOCRAT people to knock on people's doors, and register people to vote. ACORN pays these people a salary, and expects them to come back with a certain number of voter registrations. Random ACORN canvasser decides he'd rather sit in a Dunkin Donuts than actually work, and fakes a bunch of registration cards, and turns them in at the end of his shift. ACORN by law MUST submit every voter reg card they get, while flagging the ones that were obviously faked.

There, corrected your post for you.

Seeing as how ACORN targets typically low turnout inner city neighborhoods, in general most of the people they hire are Democrats, yes. But you still didn't actually respond to anything in my post there. As I said before, please feel free to point out where ACORN as an organization broke the law.

No, I'm pretty sure responding to a post with something like this, and ignoring any other points I made have in the post, is actually a better sign that someone is losing a debate.

Would you like to respond to anything I've said? Perhaps what I've bolded, in my initial post?

Ask why Democrats don't want a picture I.D. requirement....or won't go along with doing what the Iraqis did, dip your finger in purple dye to prevent voters from voting more then once.

People collecting registrations are not allowed to discard them. There may be some republican actually named Micky Mouse. It is up to the county registrar to discard questionable registrations.

You must be Goofy.:cuckoo:

we here in America believe in the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

Both parties are frauds, and both cheat like crazy.

For every Dem incedent there is a GoP one.

Why they all cheat is obvious, they want power and aern't willing to let chance decide if they should have it.

So you are saying that unless its been proven in a court of law and a conviction occured, you are unable to formulate an opinion on whether or not a crime has been committed? You are obviously being disingenuous now, which means you got nothin.

No, I'm pretty sure responding to a post with something like this, and ignoring any other points I made have in the post, is actually a better sign that someone is losing a debate.

Would you like to respond to anything I've said? Perhaps what I've bolded, in my initial post?

You are wrong. More than just low level people will be in trouble for the actions of ACORN employees and associates. President Wade Rathke and his brother Dale Rathke for example are looking at serious time right now for embezzling 5 million dollars.

You are wrong. More than just low level people will be in trouble for the actions of ACORN employees and associates. President Wade Rathke and his brother Dale Rathke for example are looking at serious time right now for embezzling 5 million dollars.

And yet, that doesn't seem to have anything to do with voter fraud, does it?

Forum List

Back