Why is almost every case of voter fraud committed by democrats?

Fail! Try another counter debate. This one is a dud.

yet that is exactly what you stated, you poo pooed where it was done by Republicans but are outraged by the instances where Democrats were involved.

Nope, no outrage, i simply said your examples dont count. No one is in jail for what you claimed happened and plenty of time has passed for a prosecution to occur. Besides, ill repeat this for you since you dont get it.... individual actions dont count, because individuals commit every crime known to man, but when groups of people commit a crime, it is a much different story.

So, which Democrats are in jail for voter fraud?

Fail! Try another counter debate. This one is a dud.

yet that is exactly what you stated, you poo pooed where it was done by Republicans but are outraged by the instances where Democrats were involved.

Nope, no outrage, i simply said your examples dont count. No one is in jail for what you claimed happened and plenty of time has passed for a prosecution to occur. Besides, ill repeat this for you since you dont get it.... individual actions dont count, because individuals commit every crime known to man, but when groups of people commit a crime, it is a much different story.

exactly, your stance is Democrats bad Republicans good, no matter what they are involved in.

McCain campaign paid Republican operative accused of voter fraud - Times Online
As the McCain camp attempts to tie Barack Obama to claims of registration irregularities by the activist group ACORN, campaign finance records detailing the payment to the firm of Nathan Sproul, investigated several times for fraud, threatens to derail that argument.

The documents show that a joint committee of the McCain-Palin campaign, the Republican National Committee and the California Republican Party, made the payment to Lincoln Strategy, of which Mr Sproul is the managing partner, for the purposes of “voter registration”.

Mr Sproul has been investigated on numerous occasions for preventing Democrats from voting, destroying registration forms and leading efforts to get Ralph Nader on ballots to leach the Democratic vote.

In October last year, the House Judiciary Committee wrote to the Attorney General requesting answers regarding a number of allegations against Mr Sproul’s firm, then known as Sproul and Associates. It referred to evidence that ahead of the 2004 national elections, the firm trained staff only to register Republican voters and destroyed any other registration cards, citing affidavits from former staff members and investigations by television news programmes.

One former worker testified that “fooling people was key to the job” and that “canvassers were told to act as if they were non-partisan, to hide that they were working for the RNC, especially if approached by the media,” according to the committee’s letter. It also cited reports from public libraries across the country that the firm had asked to set up voter registration tables claiming it was working on behalf of the non-partisan group America Votes, though in fact no such link existed.

Ben Smith's Blog: Vote fraud at issue in YR race - Politico.com

Here's an interesting entry in the long-running, partisan battle over (usually, Republican) allegations of widespread (Democratic) voter fraud:

A leading candidate to head the Young Republican National Federation is also one of the few people actually charged and convicted for voting shenanigans in recent years.

The candidate, Rachel Hoff, pled guilty to the misdemeanor of notarizing absentee ballot signatures without actually witnessing them during the 2004 South Dakota Senate race, when she was working for the state Republican Party on behalf of John Thune, who went on to beat Tom Daschle.

Local authorities charged six Republicans with violating the rules, and the State Attorney General, Larry Long, explained the rare decision to prosecute notary violations on the grounds that they had invalidated the ballots of students who intended to vote.

that dont count as far as godboy is concerned, Republicans can do nothing wrong.

So, which Democrats are in jail for voter fraud?

Several actually. Heres a few examples...

Two Convicted for Ohio Vote Fraud, Media Leaves Out They're Democrats | NewsBusters.org

Jury Convicts Five in Federal Vote Fraud (Democrat Party Chairman Convicted for buying Votes)

Local News | Seven charged in vote-fraud scheme | Seattle Times Newspaper

exactly, your stance is Democrats bad Republicans good, no matter what they are involved in.

I think im being pretty clear with my words. I dont know why you arent understanding this. Im assuming english is your primary language, but i might be wrong.

I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT INDIVIDUAL ACTIONS (democrat or republican), i only want to hear about groups of people committing voter fraud.

I think im being pretty clear with my words. I dont know why you arent understanding this. Im assuming english is your primary language, but i might be wrong.

I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT INDIVIDUAL ACTIONS (democrat or republican), i only want to hear about groups of people committing voter fraud.

and yet in your post above this one you give links that have individuals that have committed this crime as part of your argument.

Here's an interesting entry in the long-running, partisan battle over (usually, Republican) allegations of widespread (Democratic) voter fraud:

A leading candidate to head the Young Republican National Federation is also one of the few people actually charged and convicted for voting shenanigans in recent years.

The candidate, Rachel Hoff, pled guilty to the misdemeanor of notarizing absentee ballot signatures without actually witnessing them during the 2004 South Dakota Senate race, when she was working for the state Republican Party on behalf of John Thune, who went on to beat Tom Daschle.

Local authorities charged six Republicans with violating the rules, and the State Attorney General, Larry Long, explained the rare decision to prosecute notary violations on the grounds that they had invalidated the ballots of students who intended to vote.

that dont count as far as godboy is concerned, Republicans can do nothing wrong.

Not true, the republicans do plenty of things wrong, but one of them is NOT having thousands of them out there committing voter fraud. Thats a democratic party thing.

and yet in your post above this one you give links that have individuals that have committed this crime as part of your argument.

Every link i provided has more than one person involved. You need some logic lessons. You are utterly confused in this discussion.

Not true, the republicans do plenty of things wrong, but one of them is NOT having thousands of them out there committing voter fraud. Thats a democratic party thing.

and where is your proof of these thousands doing so?

Well, a number of Republican groups were convicted of voter fraud, as pointed out above in the thread. Aside from that, I really can't figure out what the point your trying to make is.

Every link i provided has more than one person involved. You need some logic lessons. You are utterly confused in this discussion.

2, 5, and 7 people hardly make a gigantic conspiracy.

I didnt say those are the only democrats ever to be convicted, those were just a couple examples of it. Besides, its becoming apparent you havent heard about a group called ACORN.

Last edited:

I didnt say tose are the only democrats ever to be convicted, those were just a couple examples of it. Besides, its becoming apparent you havent heard about a group called ACORN.

its apparent to me that you get your news from fox and talk radio, acorn as a group is not guilty of voter fraud it is certain individuals associated with the group that have had problems.

I didnt say those are the only democrats ever to be convicted, those were just a couple examples of it. Besides, its becoming apparent you havent heard about a group called ACORN.

Feel free to post all those times that ACORN has been convicted of Voter Fraud.

What a pitiful counter. You know as well as everyone else in the country that charges are pending and its all but certain that multiple people from ACRON will be going to jail after its all said and done.

Of course if youd like to go on record now and predict that no arrests will be made with any ACORN employees, now is the time to make your prediction. I wouldnt recommend going this route though, because that would be stupid as fuck.

What a pitiful counter. You know as well as everyone else in the country that charges are pending and its all but certain that multiple people will be going to jail after its all said and done.

Of course if youd like to go on record now and predict that no arrests will be made with any ACORN employees, now is the time to make your prediction. I wouldnt recommend going this route though, because that would be stupid as fuck.

Charges mean nothing.
Show me convictions! That is the standard you have been applying
Woulda...coulda....shoulda........is that your new standard?

What a pitiful counter. You know as well as everyone else in the country that charges are pending and its all but certain that multiple people will be going to jail after its all said and done.

Charges mean nothing.
Show me convictions! That is the standard you have been applying
Woulda...coulda....shoulda........is that your new standard?

The example in NY that exploded on the news today is obviously too new for any of that.

By the way, i take it you are being ironic with your name? You call yourself Right Winger, but you argue for democrats. I like it.

Well, a number of Republican groups were convicted of voter fraud, as pointed out above in the thread. Aside from that, I really can't figure out what the point your trying to make is.

Is there a republican equivalent of ACORN? Everyone in the world knows about them registering Micky Mouse and many other fictional characters from pop culture. Its fact that they did this.

Lets forget about convictions, since you guys will pretend that ACORN doesnt exist if we only go with convictions. Its not fair to the debate to ignore the actions of ACORN.

I didnt say tose are the only democrats ever to be convicted, those were just a couple examples of it. Besides, its becoming apparent you havent heard about a group called ACORN.

its apparent to me that you get your news from fox and talk radio, acorn as a group is not guilty of voter fraud it is certain individuals associated with the group that have had problems.

No, there were groups of people, in multiple states doing this. Dont try and downplay the actions of your party and ACORN. They are liars and criminals, so quit protecting them just because it makes your side look bad. If it makes your side look bad, complain about it and make a change, but dont sweep it under the rug.

Forum List

Back