Why I will not vote for Obama

Shhh....:eusa_shhh:

You'll only confuse the simple minded....

More biting commentary from the good doctor as he avoids actually contributing to a thread

Sure beats the hyperbole you "contribute"...

I better go kick a puppy now... Gotta hit my quota for the day...

Do you ever actually contribute your own opinions or provide anything of value to the threads you post on?

It is easy to snipe at others from afar isn't it? Never have to worry about your own views being subjected to criticism

More biting commentary from the good doctor as he avoids actually contributing to a thread

Do you ever actually contribute your own opinions or provide anything of value to the threads you post on?
All my posts contain my opinions... Whether they are of value is up to others to decide... Not surprising, far left wingnuts like yourself rarely find them valuable...

It is easy to snipe at others from afar isn't it? Never have to worry about your own views being subjected to criticism

I'm just wondering how a suposed adult like yourself can come up with so many ways to praise 0bama.... Do you spend time each day thinking up a few new ones? I'm serious...

I knew something was seriously wrong w/ that boy so I decided to look at his profile one day and much NOT to my surprise, turns out that he's started..... get this..... a grand total of 4 threads in 2 yrs time :eusa_eh: .

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=4734121

The personification of a troll :lol: Technically, he's whats known as a leg- humper
t1537.gif

Last edited:
My grandparents didn't have healthcare and they prospered through the depression and fought WWII. The world doesn't owe you anything and the tyrannical government owes you even less. People need to become more self sufficient and most importantly get off their fat asses and do the things that will allow them to be healthier in later life instead of becoming a financial drain like the entitlement crazed boomer generation.

My grandparents died in their 60s........government doesnt owe them anything

Let them die.......that's the GOP mantra

That is a lie, every one of the repub proposals to revise healthcare includes provisions to grandfather in people who are already in the system or who are with 10 years or so of doing so. There are no repubs who are advocating the elimination of medicare, and people like you who spread BS disinformation are part of the problem of the growing divisiveness in this country.

Except for Paul Ryan you mean, right?

There's my admirer, dotdumbfuck...:lol:

He thinks having hundreds of threads started is important...

Even though most of the ones he starts go unreplied to...

:lmao:

"unreplied"? Is that in the Princeton dictionary? I should hope not. Anyway, I congratulate you on your 4-threads in 2- years time :clap2:

Last edited:
There's my admirer, dotdumbfuck...:lol:

He thinks having hundreds of threads started is important...

Even though most of the ones he starts go unreplied to...

"unreplied"? Is that in the Princeton dictionary? I should hope not. Anyway, I congratulate you on your 4-threads in 2- years time :clap2:

I congratulate you on having the most threads started that nobody gives a shit about...:clap2:

Yes and no.

Mandates have increased costs, no may about it.

Whats that term..........

Oh yeah ........Preexisting conditions? But it didnt start there. Technological I would agree is one of the bigger drivers.
I said government adds to the cost but it's not the primary cause. When government pays for more healthcare for those who can not afford it, cost rises because more services are being delivered. One of the biggest causes of high medical cost is the fee for service system. It is wasteful, inefficient, and does not lead to the best outcomes. Lastly, patients are demanding better healthcare, earlier diagnosis, and more treatments for non-life threatening conditions.

The fee for service system? As opposed to what?
In addition to what they rob from us already.

All my posts contain my opinions... Whether they are of value is up to others to decide... Not surprising, far left wingnuts like yourself rarely find them valuable...

I'm just wondering how a suposed adult like yourself can come up with so many ways to praise 0bama.... Do you spend time each day thinking up a few new ones? I'm serious...

Gee.....how did you figure out that I support Obama?

In your case, I have never seen you stick your neck out and support anyone. Makes it easy for you doesn't it?

In your case, I have never seen you stick your neck out and support anyone. Makes it easy for you doesn't it?

Why do you care who I support a year before the election?

I never decide this far out... It's easy for the leftwingnuts who already mailed in their 0bama vote back in January 2009, but some of us like to research candidates, see who supports the majority of our important issues, etc.....

I'm funny that way...

Kerry on...

I never decide this far out... It's easy for the leftwingnuts who already mailed in their 0bama vote back in January 2009, but some of us like to research candidates, see who supports the majority of our important issues, etc.....

I'm funny that way...

Kerry on...
How dare you think...:disbelief:

Why Yew must be one of them Conservatives...:lol:

I'm funny that way...

Kerry on...

Oh....I see now. A year is too far for you to stick your neck out....all those candidates and all. Guess you missed out on Cain

Can you name anyone you ever supported? A position you have ever supported? All these topics on a message board and there is not a single one where you man up and say....."I support that"

I'm funny that way...

Kerry on...

Oh....I see now. A year is too far for you to stick your neck out....all those candidates and all.
Why would I choose a candidate a year out?

Guess you missed out on Cain
No, I saw and read quite a bit about him....

Can you name anyone you ever supported? A position you have ever supported? All these topics on a message board and there is not a single one where you man up and say....."I support that"
Sure I can, and I have many times....

If you ask nicely, maybe I will again....

Yeah, I saw that. I'll take my chances with either one over Obama. Both have said they'll get rid of ObamaCare, which has to be a positive.

I'm curious, do you think the SHOP concept is a bad idea: Affordable Insurance Exchanges: Choices, Competition and Clout for Small Businesses. And, if so, what about this option is bad for small employers?

Romney's website says "individuals and small businesses should be allowed to form purchasing pools to lower insurance costs and improve choice," which is indeed the case now in Massachusetts thanks to his leadership. Gingrich doesn't mention small businesses on his page and I can't tell if he's proposing to abolish the employer-sponsored insurance system so I really can't say what he wants.

That is a lie, every one of the repub proposals to revise healthcare includes provisions to grandfather in people who are already in the system or who are with 10 years or so of doing so. There are no repubs who are advocating the elimination of medicare, and people like you who spread BS disinformation are part of the problem of the growing divisiveness in this country.

It's been pointed out to you already that the GOP's plan has serious consequences for seniors currently receiving Medicare: As I've pointed out before, the fact that 55-year-olds and up aren't explicitly denied Medicare like everyone else is under the GOP plan doesn't mean that those people aren't affected by the change. The donut hole re-opens, Medicaid cuts slash support to the 9 million seniors who get help from Medicaid in paying their Medicare premiums and health expenses, recently established benefits like the annual wellness visit are eliminated, access decreases and premiums increase as healthier (followed by not-so-healthy) seniors are pushed to abandon Medicare and instead look for private insurance.

Forum List

Back