Do The USMB RWers Believe That a RW Talk Radio Host Can Be A Good President?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Do you guys believe that Neil Boortz would make a good President?

How about Michael Medved, Mike Gallagher, Bill Bennet, Michael Savage, Glenn Beck or even Rush Limbaugh?

Why/why not?

Last edited:

How about Michael Medved, Mike Gallagher, Bill Bennet, Michael Savage, Glenn Beck or even Rush Limbaugh?

Why/why not?

The standard has been set so low by Obama that the janitor at the radio station would qualify.

Added: As long as he is a Republican.

Last edited:
RWer candidates are all bought off scum. lol. Obama will be reelected handily. Go back to sleep, dittoheads, those guys could get 20% at best, just the whackos..

Why/why not?
Quite frankly? NONE would want the cut in pay. :eusa_hand:

Stupid thread.

Herb Cain was one, in fact, his buddy Neil Boortz was one of the supporters that egged him on to run.

I heard them both on the radio in ATL talking myself.

Try again stud.

Why/why not?

Why ya have to be an asshole?

Oh nevermind.... I know ya cant help it, and frankly I dont give a fuck :eusa_hand:

Why/why not?

Dont know if we would get a good president, but its difficult imagining getting a worse president. The one we have now is the most corrupt I have seen in my lifetime.

Why/why not?

I would say it would depend on the totality of his life experiences.

Cain wasn't just a "Talk Show Host". He's been a defense contractor, a CEO, a businessman. He had a pretty rounded experience level.

I also think he was not aware of a lot of issues he should have been aware of, and that was evident on his few weeks at the top of the heap.

Why/why not?

Why ya have to be an asshole?

Oh nevermind.... I know ya cant help it, and frankly I dont give a fuck :eusa_hand:
What's wrong with the question?
What, exactly, is it that doesn't sit right with you about the question?

Why/why not?

I would say it would depend on the totality of his life experiences.

Cain wasn't just a "Talk Show Host". He's been a defense contractor, a CEO, a businessman. He had a pretty rounded experience level.

I also think he was not aware of a lot of issues he should have been aware of, and that was evident on his few weeks at the top of the heap.
Sadly correct...but being POTUS is more than having the finger on the pulse of economic issues...albiet it IS the #1 issue right now domestically and he was betting on it.

Why/why not?

Dont know if we would get a good president, but its difficult imagining getting a worse president. The one we have now is the most corrupt I have seen in my lifetime.
Boortz would be dangerous because he'd tell despots to thier face to fuck off. He doesn't play the PC game very well.

anything is possible. ANYTHING!!!
Satan_AlFranken.jpg

Why/why not?

Boortz would be dangerous because he'd tell despots to thier face to fuck off. He doesn't play the PC game very well.

:lmao: Oh my telling a liberal like it is. Im sure democrats would rally the unions to beat up on some old folks again. They are very brave that way.

:lmao: Oh my telling a liberal like it is. Im sure democrats would rally the unions to beat up on some old folks again. They are very brave that way.
:eusa_shhh::lol::eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back