"Why I parted ways with the right"

I notice there was no signator to the ad homenim strawman piece of shit in the OP.

Looks more like it was written by some hack at Daily Kos or HuffnPuff..

I am curious!! Why is every post that proves what is wrong with the right a strawman post?? You said the same about my post on the punishment for abortion..

Why can't you people at least look into the mirror and see yourselves for who you really are..

Facist, antiamerican, racist, bigots, that loves to kill innocent people of other religions, and deny the basic rights of fellow americans and women..

That is the rightwing to a tee!! Deal with it!!

That's pretty silly.

No!! It is pretty sad!! But true...

"If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10

"Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these." (Matt. 6:28-29)

Starkey of a generalized statement about the country as a whole will have some exceptions did you not get?

Rinata I gave more to charity in 1999 than either Al Gore or The clintons and I gave actual money not old clothes (including underwear yeesh).

garyd made a stupid statement and I demolished it.

That is what he is unhappy about. :lol:

garyd made a stupid statement and I demolished it.

That is what he is unhappy about. :lol:

In your imagination stoodge. The only thing you demolsihed was any pretention you may have had to logic. Prior to the Great Society multigenerational poverty was limited to parts of the Old South and West Virginia.
to day multi genrational poverty can be found in every public housing project in every county in the country. In the case of the Old South and post GS programs this poverty is almost entirely the result of government nterference in things economic.

Last edited:
Whatever, garyd, whatever.

And, also, I truly mean this: a Merry Christmas season to you and yours.

This just sounds like left-wing talking points retread. So basically, he "parted ways with the right" because he started drinking the kool-aid of the stereotypical left and their right-wing caricatures? Yeah OK.

Good riddance. We didn't need him anyway.

Qball is merely a reactionary talking-points bully. Tuff luck, ball. Roll away.

Rolling, rolling, rolling,
Keep those rightoid talking-points rolling . . .

Forum List

Back