Why I love the American people

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Because Americans are simple and straightforward. This can be seen in American culture, in country music, in cowboy style and in communication.

In fact, the Russian media often creates the opposite image, they present America as a country of born merchants and swindlers. Everything is exactly the opposite. In America, people live who are much more naive than Russians and Europeans.
Most Americans are very honest and truthful.

I perceive the problems that are now in the USA as our common problems, because I would like to return to the American spirit that was under Reagan, when America was strong and everyone respected it.

Last edited:
  • Banned
:auiqs.jpg: The spirit of Reagan...
Yes, I think that Reagan expressed the real American spirit. He spoke, for example, of the old American tradition of individual responsibility. He showed the world the power of the American army, he defeated the leftist regimes, he supported the hard style of American sports, this was the real America that flared up like a Star.

Yes, I think that Reagan expressed the real American spirit. He spoke, for example, of the old American tradition of individual responsibility. He showed the world the power of the American army, he defeated the leftist regimes, he supported the hard style of American sports, this was the real America that flared up like a Star.
What is the hard style of American sports?

Reagan sold out the US by giving away to Iran when it was illegal, missiles, money, and fighter parts...I was in the army during Reagan and it was a joke, we could get parts to fix our equipment.

• Banned
What is the hard style of American sports?
For example, Tyson knocked out effeminate squishy British-style, in the tradition of Dempsey and Marciano.

MMA at that time was on the rise and so on.

In general, American sports are the toughest in the world. American football in the old days was like a meat grinder.
This is still true.
Europeans cannot build CrossFit, it is too tough a sport by the standards of their fitness, including in Russia this level is not available for the majority.

• Banned
Reagan sold out the US by giving away to Iran when it was illegal, missiles, money, and fighter parts...I was in the army during Reagan and it was a joke, we could get parts to fix our equipment.
So it was in the interests of America and Freedom.
Reagan knew what he was doing.

Moonglow
There is no Iran as such, there is this or that regime in Iran. This is politics. Apparently it was beneficial at that time to support Iran as a loyal regime. Was it obviously against Iraq? Was there a war with Iraq at that time?

Moonglow
By the way, Reagan differed from sweet Trumpy in this sense too: he had an international military and political doctrine. The US was the world's No. 1 player and not a bunch of faggots in the military and passive politics.

Reagan's time was bright for the whole world, not just for America.

So, you (Lefty Moonglow) prefer the spirit of Biden? o_O :eek::oops:

DUH! Incompetence, corruption, lies, pedophilia, destroying America.
What's not for Leftists to like about their chosen fool. Carter was abysmal.
He was eclipsed by Obama who was elected for his black father's contribution to his DNA. Obama said to aides, "Never underestimate Joe's ability to f*** things up." Then he said to Joe, "You don't have to do this! (Run for president.)"

Reagan's time was bright for the whole world, not just for America.
Thus the term 'Reaganista' , inclusive of his understudy Mr Trump

1648201527660.png

~S~

Because Americans are simple and straightforward. This can be seen in American culture, in country music, in cowboy style and in communication.

In fact, the Russian media often creates the opposite image, they present America as a country of born merchants and swindlers. Everything is exactly the opposite. In America, people live who are much more naive than Russians and Europeans.

I perceive the problems that are now in the USA as our common problems, because I would like to return to the American spirit that was under Reagan, when America was strong and everyone respected it.
Thank you Rupol2000 for your support of Americans! :)

You really think all Americans are cowboys?

FYI most Americans have only ever seen a cowboy on TV or in the movies.

Forum List

Back