Why I dislike illegals

Let me see here, should I work backwards and post the stuff illegals HAVE done to me? or, take another tact, and use the theoretical approach and use hypotheticals. Let me see, I chose the former. I was assaulted by a Hispanic male. Punched in the face after I confronted his drunken male ass after he crashed his car (full of even more abusive drunken Hispanics) into my property. And, the real macho guys they where, they fled like pansies. Really, punch a woman? Oh, then after THAT a bunch of Hispanic males roughed me up after I stood up to them carousing and playing loud musica right next to my house, I was minding my own business. I see a theme going on here, don't you? Forest for the F-ing trees, of course you DONT. Not in a million years. this is what Hispanics do, hurt and then pretend nothing happened, like the rest of us aren't just as HUMAN.

is that what they all do?....i must live among some different ones then because i know a lot who would not hurt anyone.....

In fact, I can post more antidotal stuff. History is like that, eye witness testimony. Illegal Hispanic immigrants have actually hurt people. A lot of us . I live a thousand miles from Mexico, so, that is were I am coming from here. So when I read a post by people that oppose immigration laws, I also see a cop ignore a truckload of ..."Hispanics" blaring loud Narco Rancho Mariachi musical by loud dumb drunken provincial Mexican males that abuse our rights to privacy, when I see Mexican men hunt down women and abuse them, I am not finding much sympathy for illegals. HMMMM. No. there is an alternative, immigrate legally. It won't hurt anything, and respect American culture, that won't hurt Hispanics either.

Let me see here, should I work backwards and post the stuff illegals HAVE done to me? or, take another tact, and use the theoretical approach and use hypotheticals. Let me see, I chose the former. I was assaulted by a Hispanic male. Punched in the face after I confronted his drunken male ass after he crashed his car (full of even more abusive drunken Hispanics) into my property. And, the real macho guys they where, they fled like pansies. Really, punch a woman? Oh, then after THAT a bunch of Hispanic males roughed me up after I stood up to them carousing and playing loud musica right next to my house, I was minding my own business. I see a theme going on here, don't you? Forest for the F-ing trees, of course you DONT. Not in a million years. this is what Hispanics do, hurt and then pretend nothing happened, like the rest of us aren't just as HUMAN.

is that what they all do?....i must live among some different ones then because i know a lot who would not hurt anyone.....

Let me correct YOU. They all don't all do anything any more that all people that oppose illegal imitation are ALL racist . Where do YOU live, never never land? Jeese Louise. Mexicans are taking over the place, and nobody is supposed to notice. We notice.

Last edited:

It is none of my business. Where DO you live?

S.Cal in a neighborhood in the shadow of Disneyland that is around 60-70%
Hispanic............

Despite the fact illegal Mexican immigrants have actually hurt me, drew blood, threatened me with death, because of something as petty as I called the police on them for loud radios.... Or health code violations like 15 people living in a three bedroom house, throwing car motors and tractor tires in the dumpsters, ad nasum . I don't live in a wealthy white gated community, never have. The people that support or hire illegals, put your money where your optimism is. Can you do that? live with illegal aliens , don't just say you support them, LIVE with them for years. Don't slink by and pay lip service, DO IT. Or shut the hell up.

In fact, I can post more antidotal stuff. History is like that, eye witness testimony. Illegal Hispanic immigrants have actually hurt people. A lot of us . I live a thousand miles from Mexico, so, that is were I am coming from here. So when I read a post by people that oppose immigration laws, I also see a cop ignore a truckload of ..."Hispanics" blaring loud Narco Rancho Mariachi musical by loud dumb drunken provincial Mexican males that abuse our rights to privacy, when I see Mexican men hunt down women and abuse them, I am not finding much sympathy for illegals. HMMMM. No. there is an alternative, immigrate legally. It won't hurt anything, and respect American culture, that won't hurt Hispanics either.

To tell you the truth, many people can post many stories (both in support of and in opposition of) immigrants.

Me? I live in Amarillo Texas, which is just around 6 or 7 hundred miles away from the border. I also have Hispanic neighbors (Hector is one of my friends), and we talk about a great many things.

I've heard loud music up until around 12:00 am that was music I was not fond of. However, all I had to do was walk outside and tell them that it was too loud and the time was too late, and they turned it off.

Most of the people I know of Hispanic descent (and some of them aren't here legally) are pretty decent people.

Most of the citizens (as you would read "white") are decent, yet some of them can be a bit of a problem on occasion.

People are people. This is a big country. Why can't we allow newcomers into this country like many of our forefathers were allowed in?

they still have to show something......

WHTI Program Background | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

and there are approx 70,000 illegal Canadians living here compared to approx 7 million illegals from Mexico.....big difference.....
Right, because Canadians can come and go as they please.

how many Illegal Mexicans do you think want to go back?....take your time now to think about that....
More than half I would say. If they could come and go as they please.

Despite the fact illegal Mexican immigrants have actually hurt me, drew blood, threatened me with death, because of something as petty as I called the police on them for loud radios.... Or health code violations like 15 people living in a three bedroom house, throwing car motors and tractor tires in the dumpsters, ad nasum . I don't live in a wealthy white gated community, never have. The people that support or hire illegals, put your money where your optimism is. Can you do that? live with illegal aliens , don't just say you support them, LIVE with them for years. Don't slink by and pay lip service, DO IT. Or shut the hell up.

You're just one story hoping to find support for your bigotry.

I've been hurt by white people, had them draw blood on me and threaten me with death.

Do I think that all whites should be banned from my neighborhood? No. Why? Because I'm a person and think that all people should live together peacefully.

BTW...............you complain about car motors, tractor tires and dumpsters? Ever live in a middle class white trailer park? I have, and yeah............even up as far north as Montana that crap still exists. I dealt with it growing up.

But..............keep trying Mary L. Your bigotry is showing better and better with each post.

i do live around many Illegals and have for 40 years and where did you get the gated community bullshit?......lip service?....lady you know nothing about what you are talking about.....

Right, because Canadians can come and go as they please.

how many Illegal Mexicans do you think want to go back?....take your time now to think about that....
More than half I would say. If they could come and go as they please.

you would say?....i would say from just talking through the years from the ones around me that a very small percentage want to go back.....most would go maybe to visit family.....but to live there again....i dont get that impression at all.........

My wife is Filipino. Her mother came here and she petitioned for her two sons to come to the US. It took 10 YEARS for the paperwork to wind its way through the system, now her mother is dead and we are stuck with trying to transfer the paperwork or start all over.

Meanwhile illegals stream across the border and get amnesty or the next best thing to it daily. Thumbing their noses at the system and the laws.
Is the problem with the immigrants or the system? Shouldn't your 'hate' be channeled to where the problem lays?

Let me see here, should I work backwards and post the stuff illegals HAVE done to me?

No, you really shouldn't. It is illogical to extrapolate from what may have happened to you to generalizing about millions and millions of people you've never met. Don't you have any sense at all?

I was assaulted by a Hispanic male. Punched in the face after I confronted his drunken male ass after he crashed his car (full of even more abusive drunken Hispanics) into my property. And, the real macho guys they where, they fled like pansies. Really, punch a woman? Oh, then after THAT a bunch of Hispanic males roughed me up after I stood up to them carousing and playing loud musica right next to my house, I was minding my own business. I see a theme going on here, don't you?

Yes, I do see a theme: you being confrontational and then being shocked when that approach doesn't work out so well for you. Sounds like you handled both situations about as stupidly as possible. You weren't "minding your own business" at all. You had a problem and you made it worse. As a result you now cast your net of hate over an entire ethnicity? That's fucking stupid.

Anecdotes. Ya like a good one? Back in the ol hood' I lived in , back in 1998 or so, I was watering my garden, oblivious to Hispanics or racism or anything else. A Woman, a pretty Hispanic girl charged through my yard and grabbed my left arm, and whispered in my ear in Spanish.....her lip was bleeding and eye blackened, , and it didn't take to many brain cells to realize she was trying to hide from something and it was an immediate threat. I held on to her and pushed onto my patio, well obscured from the street. Just then a Hispanic guy drives by in a Ford F 150 scanning for her, and it makes my skin crawl even now. But that is what I do for Hispanics, but when they threaten or abuse ME, you better RUN.

Why run? And why do you seem to think that no one but Hispanics are ever involved in domestic violence? That's just stupid.

My wife is Filipino. Her mother came here and she petitioned for her two sons to come to the US. It took 10 YEARS for the paperwork to wind its way through the system, now her mother is dead and we are stuck with trying to transfer the paperwork or start all over.

Meanwhile illegals stream across the border and get amnesty or the next best thing to it daily. Thumbing their noses at the system and the laws.

So, in short, it's all about you and yours. Yep, a corollary to the Republican mantra ["I got mine, fuck the rest of you"]: I had to wait, but fuck everyone else, I'm special.

Phoenix Arizona checking in... have yet to have an illegal hurt or draw blood or whatever. Where do I go sign up for that experience??

Last edited:

So, in short, it's all about you and yours. Yep, a corollary to the Republican mantra ["I got mine, fuck the rest of you"]: I had to wait, but fuck everyone else, I'm special.

Wrong as usual. Illegals come here, GASP ILLEGALLY. They gum up the works and force people coming in legally to wait longer due to quotes being moved due to to many illegals. My family follows the LAW. You on the other hand want to reward those that break it, as usual for liberal dumb asses.

Wrong as usual. Illegals come here, GASP ILLEGALLY. They gum up the works and force people coming in legally to wait longer due to quotes being moved due to to many illegals. My family follows the LAW. You on the other hand want to reward those that break it, as usual for liberal dumb asses.
Hey dumbass. It's quotas not quotes. Quotas haven't been changed since 1965 and before then there were no quotas for Western Hemisphere peoples. What an ignorant ass you are.

Forum List

Back