Why I am voting for Obama again

Democracy | Define Democracy at Dictionary.com

de·moc·ra·cy
   [dih-mok-ruh-see] Show IPA

noun, plural de·moc·ra·cies.
government by the people; a form of government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised directly by them or by their elected agents under a free electoral system.

Granny says...

... if ya always do...

... what ya already done...

... ya always gonna get...

... what ya already got.
:eusa_eh:

Cap-1-1.jpg

Now how is it you are sooooo fucking stupid you allow your party to tell you these lies

de·moc·ra·cy

government by the people; a form of government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised directly by them or by their elected agents under a free electoral system.

You are NOT allowed to redefine words for your political purposes

WHY I AM VOTING FOR OBAMA AGAIN:

Perhaps because of the 4 or 5 gubmint programs you are on?

LOL
just two sweetheart... O5 military retirement pay from a grateful nation for 25 years of service in uniform, and social security.

I haven't followed your politics, but thanks for your service, Colonel. 6 years, USAF O2, no retirement, but damned proud to have served.

de·moc·ra·cy

you just want to fight things for the sake of fighting. we are not a democratic government, get it out of your head.

That obama sticker on your car might as well say...

..."YES, I'M JUST THAT FUCKING STUPID."

While in many ways Obama has been a disapointment, Romney wants to return to Bush's disasterous policies. I'll take disapointment over disaster. People can live with disapointment. They often die from disasters.
Romney will get support from a delusional base that operates with a functional death wish.

While in many ways Obama has been a disapointment, Romney wants to return to Bush's disasterous policies. I'll take disapointment over disaster. People can live with disapointment. They often die from disasters.
Romney will get support from a delusional base that operates with a functional death wish.

bullshit.jpg

how so? please bring facts to the table.

Romney is looking to heal the economy, contrary to the "platform of libs" everyone loves money, if you dont think so see reference Hollywood.

Obama hated Bushs policies too, which is why he closed Gitmo, stopped the wars, didnt go after any leaders, attempted to try our military, stopped teh buch cuts immediately, and really brought bipartisanship back, reference locking republicans out of meetings.

So you are correct, Obama really distanced himself from Bushs policies too. Obama saved jobs, no reference, sorry, and he saved lives by stopping the wars, also no reference.

Forum List

Back