Why Hillary feels that Trump voters are deplorable.....She has good reason

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Trumps voters are the jury that will put her in prison for the rest of her life. I submit for thought that all juries are deplorable to the inmate. Hillary IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT, as much as she is trying not to die in a federal penitentiary.

Trumps voters are the jury that will put her in prison for the rest of her life. I submit for thought that all juries are deplorable to the inmate. Hillary IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT, as much as she is trying not to die in a federal penitentiary.
You are on to something there. There are people she cannot buy nor bamboozle. They are her deplorables. Power to the deplorables!

• Banned
You are on to something there. There are people she cannot buy nor bamboozle. They are her deplorables. Power to the deplorables!
Seriously to understand her point of view, you must be facing prison.
This is what a real prosecutor would use. 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Who cares if she insulted trumps deplorable supporters?

Forum List

Back