Why hasn't Edward Snowden been pardoned yet ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
In 2020, the 9th District Court of Appeals made a ruling that what Edward Snowden exposed that the NSA was doing was ,in fact, illegal...... the warrantless wiretapping and complete surveillance of American citizens.(the bulk collection and storage of phone records ...etc )

Yet he remains in exile in Russia.
Here is his latest interview with Joe Rogan from September of 2020.

Last edited:
In 2020, the 9th District Court of Appeals made a ruling that what Edward Snowden exposed that the NSA was doing was ,in fact, illegal...... the warrantless wiretapping and complete surveillance of American citizens.

Pardoned??? After Edward did the impossible by humiliating the deep state until they were senseless in the berserk?!!! After Edward slapped the deep state senseless I then noticed that the federal g'ment started to blame everything possible they could come up with on Russia.

In 2020, the 9th District Court of Appeals made a ruling that what Edward Snowden exposed that the NSA was doing was ,in fact, illegal...... the warrantless wiretapping and complete surveillance of American citizens.(the bulk collection and storage of phone records ...etc )

Democrats are filthy criminal scum, that's why.

Trump's instinct was to pardon him.

One can only imagine the intel community pushback; then recall what Schumer said about the intel community having numerous ways to get even with you.

Yeah, this is what we are living with. And why they hated Trump.

Democrats are filthy criminal scum, that's why.
Hillary asked if they could "just drone him". IMO, he's a patriot. In contrast, if I had the authority, I'd have put Manning against a damned wall and shot him. He took an oath to serve AND another to protect the information he had to access for his job and he broke both of them for his political beliefs. He was in the uniform when he acted as a spy.

Hillary asked if they could "just drone him". IMO, he's a patriot. In contrast, if I had the authority, I'd have put Manning against a damned wall and shot him. He took an oath to serve AND another to protect the information he had to access for his job and he broke both of them for his political beliefs. He was in the uniform when he acted as a spy.
I believe that was Julian she was referring to..but she is the one who revoked Snowden's passport in Hong Kong, which is when he was forced to seek asylum in Russia.

I'm sure Hillary is celebrating Juneteenth with plenty of watermelons.

I think that this is why America has lost faith in our intelligence community. They have evolved into a body that defends Democrats and rigged government first and foremost.

Trump's instinct was to pardon him.

One can only imagine the intel community pushback; then recall what Schumer said about the intel community having numerous ways to get even with you.

Yeah, this is what we are living with. And why they hated Trump.
Greenwald claims Trump didn’t pardon Snowden and Assange, which apparently he considered doing, because several R senators threatened they would vote to remove him from office if he did so.

First we have to listen to our country's war criminals call another leader a war criminal as they prosecute a journalist for revealing their war crimes

Now Hillary Clinton talking about democracy after she got caught rigging a primary and trying to remove Trump with Russiagate. WTF!

Greenwald claims Trump didn’t pardon Snowden and Assange, which apparently he considered doing, because several R senators threatened they would vote to remove him from office if he did so.

The deep state is indeed deep.

Forum List

Back