Why Govt introduced monthly allowance for expectant mothers

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Lives of vulnerable pregnant and breastfeeding mothers are set to improve thanks to monthly stipends that are set to address varied issues of health, nutrition and extreme poverty in families.

The initiative, which was announced in January, will come into effect this month, and, according to officials, by mid-February, the first disbursement will have been made.

The scheme specifically seeks to help families overcome malnutrition and stunting among children.

The target is either pregnant mothers or those in their 24 first months of breastfeeding all falling in the first category of Ubudehe stratification.

Experts argue that cognitive development happens with the first 1,000 days of the child which are very critical to avoid stunting that can be irreversible when it occurs within the same period.
Why Govt introduced monthly allowance for expectant mothers

With money secured from the World Bank. So, their version of WIC.

Lives of vulnerable pregnant and breastfeeding mothers are set to improve thanks to monthly stipends that are set to address varied issues of health, nutrition and extreme poverty in families.

The scheme specifically seeks to help families overcome malnutrition and stunting among children.

Hello, Disir. In your opinion what percentage of American, as well as African citizens believe teen girls and women have an ABSOLUTE RIGHT to create life regardless of the circumstances their child or children are born into?

POVERTY toya graham .jpg
Peace.

Hello, Disir. In your opinion what percentage of American citizens believe teen girls and women have an ABSOLUTE RIGHT to create life regardless of the circumstances their child or children are born into?

Peace.

Hello, Avery. You are entering the world of should have, could have, would have. I could stand on a soap box for hours. I deal with this is what it is in the present. I'm not sure what your post has to do with the topic.

Hello, Disir. In your opinion what percentage of American citizens believe teen girls and women have an ABSOLUTE RIGHT to create life regardless of the circumstances their child or children are born into?

Peace.

Hello, Avery. You are entering the world of should have, could have, would have. I could stand on a soap box for hours. I deal with this is what it is in the present. I'm not sure what your post has to do with the topic.
Prepare to be spammed.

What country is this being done in?

Peace.

Prepare to be spammed.

Rwanda.

Peace.

Prepare to be spammed.

Rwanda.
Good I am sure they need it..anytime poverty and community issues are around it takes all of the community to support those in need.

Peace.

Prepare to be spammed.

Rwanda.
Good I am sure they need it..

Ya. I am a bit worried about money secured from the World Bank. Money gifted is different from a loan. Not that it isn't necessary, but the strings attached.

Peace.

Prepare to be spammed.

Rwanda.

Ya. I am a bit worried about money secured from the World Bank. Money gifted is different from a loan. Not that it isn't necessary, but the strings attached.
People that loan money always have strings attached..But the US govt. does the same with debt and welfare.

Prepare to be spammed.

Rwanda.

People that loan money always have strings attached..But the US govt. does the same with debt and welfare.

I have as yet to find the World Bank's involvement that was not eventually detrimental to the people of any country and, especially, in Africa.

Hi, D. The article you shared mentions poverty which inspired me to ask questions about poverty....a topic very few folks care to honestly discuss.

Though they have wheel barrels full of justifications and excuses for women SELFISHLY ignoring the emotional as well as physical well being of the kids they choose to produce.

Sorry to bother you, D.

Peace.

In the UK mothers get an allowance from the state every week for every child u to the age of 18.
Its called Family Allowance and is a recognition of the importance of children being brought up without poverty.
The money is paid directly to the mother.

Forum List

Back