17 Biblical Rules for Marriage

Jesus on the topic, note He said male and female, not male and male or female and female

Matthew 19:4 -5 “Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?
Maybe through evolution, because we are overpopulated, maybe gays are a way mother nature is telling us to stop breeding like rabbits. Have you heard the oceans will be overfished by 2050? We need to slow it down.

You aren't doing us a favor when you have kids. Corporations and churches yes but the planet no. Gays don't breed, usually. They just want to raise breeders bastards.

I doubt God had any of that in mind when He commanded there be no homo sex.
Who did God tell he didn't approve of gay sex?

Everybody
So you don't even know the name of the man God talked to? Your story is getting weaker.

It's not my story, I don't care if you believe or don't believe ....it's pretty much that simple

Maybe through evolution, because we are overpopulated, maybe gays are a way mother nature is telling us to stop breeding like rabbits. Have you heard the oceans will be overfished by 2050? We need to slow it down.

You aren't doing us a favor when you have kids. Corporations and churches yes but the planet no. Gays don't breed, usually. They just want to raise breeders bastards.

Everybody
He should have told me. I didn't get the memo.

What denomination?

It's all in the Bible, ignore it at your own peril
Accept it at your own stupidity. You don't even realize your holy book is a man made superstitious book just like the 999 holy books that came before or after. So cute.

You need to evolve. Future man won't believe the abrahamic religions just like no one today we don't believe in Zeus. God will still be a hypothesis but very few people will believe the Jesus Jo or mo stories in the year 4000. No way.

Everybody

What denomination?

Accept it at your own stupidity. You don't even realize your holy book is a man made superstitious book just like the 999 holy books that came before or after. So cute.

You need to evolve. Future man won't believe the abrahamic religions just like no one today we don't believe in Zeus. God will still be a hypothesis but very few people will believe the Jesus Jo or mo stories in the year 4000. No way.

Shhhhh I don't take atheists serious.

Everybody
So you don't even know the name of the man God talked to? Your story is getting weaker.

It's not my story, I don't care if you believe or don't believe ....it's pretty much that simple
It's not the story they tell in the Muslim world or Utah. Hell even the Jews stayed Jews and they are the ones who saw him do magic.

Everybody

What denomination?

Shhhhh I don't take atheists serious.
Go get your fortune told or read your horoscope. How when and where did you first discover Jesus was real? How old were you? Did you always know?

I don't see a single New Testament reference to marriage.

You do understand the Christian is derivative from the title Christ.

If Kim Davis was Jewish, you could possibly be making some kind of point, but she is not.

Now, here is a passage from the New Testament...

ESV — 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.​

OT is part of the christian bible.

Funny how the cherry pickers miss the best fruit

1 Peter 3:7 ESV / 64 helpful votes

Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.
Ephesians 5:25-29 ESV / 52 helpful votes

Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish. In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church,
Ephesians 5:33 ESV / 32 helpful votes

However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.
Ephesians 5:25 ESV / 23 helpful votes

Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her,
Ephesians 5:1-33 ESV / 23 helpful votes

Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints. Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving. For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God. ...
Ephesians 5:28 ESV / 20 helpful votes

In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.

I don't see a single New Testament reference to marriage.

You do understand the Christian is derivative from the title Christ.

If Kim Davis was Jewish, you could possibly be making some kind of point, but she is not.

Now, here is a passage from the New Testament...

ESV — 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.​

OT is part of the christian bible.

It is...it is the laws of the Old Covenant, the old laws.

It is included as a history lesson, to preserve the Messianic prophecy, and as the backstory for the New Covenant, the New Testament can be easily misinterpreted without the Old Testament for contextualization.

But Christians live under the laws of the New Testament, not the Old.

Forum List

Back