Why GOP Candidates Keep Talking Race

Poverty is the problem... not race. look throughout history. No matter what country, what race, what religion, what creed. When desperate times happen, people do desperate things.

So you would like to blame criminal statistics on poverty? Herman Cain came from poverty and became a millionaire, he did not become a criminal. Only the left would use an excuse such as poverty to explain irresponsible behavior.

only a right wing douchebag would contend that it's not a factor. For every Herman Cain, there are millions of people living in desperation...some choose a criminal path. The more desperate the times, the more people choose that path. Deal with it.

Democrats feel they own Black people so ONLY they can talk about them..

They do own them and have for several decades. The Republicans only have to show token sympathy because they know the blacks are not going to vote Republican so naturally you focus on the people that will vote for you. Republican strategists will go after the Hispanic vote because they have shown the willingness to go Republican. Of course the immigration issue may drive them to the Dems but at least they have a chance there.

Black_Vote_Pres.jpg
back902.gif
Only inner city blacks vote democrat, which is where the majority of black folks live, which is also why people like pelosi and the rest of those morons in California pass job killing regulations that push business out of the state, they have to keep the black constituents on the democrat plantation to keep getting elected. I bet blacks in texas are much happier and much more prone to vote Republican because of the business friendly atmosphere in texas, while places like detroit and cleveland and california all have black democrat support because should they choose not to support the democrats they might lose there only lifeline in food stamps and assistance, which makes them slave to the democrat party, but you wont here the democrats complaining about that kind of slavery now will you?

Poverty is the problem... not race. look throughout history. No matter what country, what race, what religion, what creed. When desperate times happen, people do desperate things.

So you would like to blame criminal statistics on poverty? Herman Cain came from poverty and became a millionaire, he did not become a criminal. Only the left would use an excuse such as poverty to explain irresponsible behavior.

only a right wing douchebag would contend that it's not a factor. For every Herman Cain, there are millions of people living in desperation...some choose a criminal path. The more desperate the times, the more people choose that path. Deal with it.

Same all over the world. Yet I'm wrong. :cuckoo: I just believe the republican way of doing it is the best way if we "could". It is honest to want people to improve and get off of benfits...Really, so when your platform is for smaller government.

Of course these people will always be the victim. They will be the victim when the last white dies too. :eusa_shifty:

Our definition of poverty in this country is a bit skewed when compared to what passes for poverty in other countries. I'd love to send every "poor" American to some truly poor place for an all-expense-paid, no-frills vacation. We could probably sell most of them on a two-week tour of Obama's homeland, Kenya.

Exactly, the poor in our country have cars and or trucks, flat screen TV's and cell phones and shit like that. That's not what I would consider poor.

They're appealing to the base base, that's why.

Why can't the democrats stop talking about it? It seems to me that the democrats work to keep blacks, ect on welfare, while the republicans want to get them to improve on themselfs. Now tell me again what party wants to hold who down. Democrats have a interest in it. Now are there problems that need to be worked out, yes! Newt is right. Don't accuse republicans of such when there party platform is all about encouraging work and personal advancement. Of course republicans are going to go after a group that makes up 38 percent of all welfare! We would be insane NOT to.

It seems to me that all Obama and holder can talk about is RACE, RACE and more Race. While not giving a damn about the real problems on the ground. It is always poor old me and how much I'm a fucking victim!

Minorities have always been a faithful voting block for Democrats, if they start thinking for themselves instead of towing the democrat party line it will be a threat to the democrat party. Why do you think the left are so fast on race baiting?

Geez, you wonder why blacks wont vote GOP when the GOP keeps suggesting blacks dont think for themselves? Also, minorities werent always a faithful voting block for Dems. When repubs used the Southern Strategy back in the 60's they lost approx 90% of the black vote.

But if it's easier and will attract more blacks to the republicans you can keep calling them unthinking slaves on the plantation and see if that works

Republicans get frustrated because they can't get any black votes, now if they were as good as they say they are blacks would vote in droves for them, since we are not do you they would blame themselves for not doing anything or enough to get black votes? NOOOO!

The only way to get the black vote is to give them FREE SHIT! That's what they expect. It turns them off just to discuse republican idea's with them.:eusa_pray: It is victim and poor old me! Blame, blame and more blame. It is laughable.

Sorry shit head, son't stereotype my people who's vote is based upon opportunity to freeload, unlike the rich who vote Republican for the obvious reason, can you see why no fucking blacks wants to vote republican? Stupid ass fucking stereotypes like your bullshit is why.
When you have people out there saying shit like this, it's not a stereotype.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIkksi344cM]Free Obama Money - YouTube[/ame]

The head of the NAACP said the other night both parties still have problems about race, and that holds back a better America.
Well, if the communists at the NAACP said it, it must be true, because they would never lie or make shit up to cater to their agenda.

No excuse, there is simply no excuse whatsoever for criminal behavior, unless of course you are saying that the left wing entitlement safeguards like welfare and what not that have been implemented for the last 60 years has failed and needs to be reformed. ?

If you are saying poverty causes people to get desperate and commit crimes, you are all but admitting the democrats plan to use entitlements to help the poor have failed.

Our definition of poverty in this country is a bit skewed when compared to what passes for poverty in other countries. I'd love to send every "poor" American to some truly poor place for an all-expense-paid, no-frills vacation. We could probably sell most of them on a two-week tour of Obama's homeland, Kenya.

Exactly, the poor in our country have cars and or trucks, flat screen TV's and cell phones and shit like that. That's not what I would consider poor.

Fair enough... let's bring in some poor people from Zimbabwe here and see if they can raise a family of four on two minimum wage incomes at the current cost of living in these wonderful Corporate States of America we have.

To address Grunt's vomiting about flat screens, cell phones and cars... You can pick up a 32" flat screen for less than $300 nowadays... you can get a pre-pay cell phone for $20, and you can pick up a POS car pretty cheap too. Now... if you are going to start the Hummers and Beamers shit, I'll simply say that the people who are driving them aren't poor... they're probably criminals who should be under surveillance for drug trafficking and prosecuted when the evidence to convict is acquired.

Finally... I want to see your proof that Poor people have flat screens and not some hand me down CRT television. I mean, anyone can talk shit.

Republicans get frustrated because they can't get any black votes, now if they were as good as they say they are blacks would vote in droves for them, since we are not do you they would blame themselves for not doing anything or enough to get black votes? NOOOO!

The only way to get the black vote is to give them FREE SHIT! That's what they expect. It turns them off just to discuse republican idea's with them.:eusa_pray: It is victim and poor old me! Blame, blame and more blame. It is laughable.

Sorry shit head, son't stereotype my people who's vote is based upon opportunity to freeload, unlike the rich who vote Republican for the obvious reason, can you see why no fucking blacks wants to vote republican? Stupid ass fucking stereotypes like your bullshit is why.

"My people"? Do you realize just how fucking stupid it is to complain about others 'stereotyping' when you do exactly the same thing in the same fucking sentence? This is why I never bother to reason with you.... you're too fucking stupid to see your own hypocrisy.

If you are saying poverty causes people to get desperate and commit crimes, you are all but admitting the democrats plan to use entitlements to help the poor have failed.

Naww... it's not the entitlements... it's the Corporate bottom line-ing of the American Workforce to fund their excess.

Why can't the democrats stop talking about it? It seems to me that the democrats work to keep blacks, ect on welfare, while the republicans want to get them to improve on themselfs. Now tell me again what party wants to hold who down. Democrats have a interest in it. Now are there problems that need to be worked out, yes! Newt is right. Don't accuse republicans of such when there party platform is all about encouraging work and personal advancement. Of course republicans are going to go after a group that makes up 38 percent of all welfare! We would be insane NOT to.

It seems to me that all Obama and holder can talk about is RACE, RACE and more Race. While not giving a damn about the real problems on the ground. It is always poor old me and how much I'm a fucking victim!

Minorities have always been a faithful voting block for Democrats, if they start thinking for themselves instead of towing the democrat party line it will be a threat to the democrat party. Why do you think the left are so fast on race baiting?

Geez, you wonder why blacks wont vote GOP when the GOP keeps suggesting blacks dont think for themselves? Also, minorities werent always a faithful voting block for Dems. When repubs used the Southern Strategy back in the 60's they lost approx 90% of the black vote.

But if it's easier and will attract more blacks to the republicans you can keep calling them unthinking slaves on the plantation and see if that works

Truth is a motherfucker isn't it? If blacks want to buy into the democrat party line, which has not worked in the last 60 years and keep voting democrat then by all means, they have every right to do so. But an America where one party wants to keep the chains on a class of individuals through entitlements instead of providing them opportunity to be self sufficient is a sad America isn't it? The working class black folks are the ones voting conservative, not the entitlement class blacks, those are the ones voting democrat.

Bingo! They're admitting a lot more then that too. Republicans believe that they're in "fact equal" and can survive within our system as equals, but democrats believe that they Can't! :eek: That they need the help of big fat government to survive!

Last edited:

Fair enough... let's bring in some poor people from Zimbabwe here and see if they can raise a family of four on two minimum wage incomes at the current cost of living in these wonderful Corporate States of America we have.

To address Grunt's vomiting about flat screens, cell phones and cars... You can pick up a 32" flat screen for less than $300 nowadays... you can get a pre-pay cell phone for $20, and you can pick up a POS car pretty cheap too. Now... if you are going to start the Hummers and Beamers shit, I'll simply say that the people who are driving them aren't poor... they're probably criminals who should be under surveillance for drug trafficking and prosecuted when the evidence to convict is acquired.

Finally... I want to see your proof that Poor people have flat screens and not some hand me down CRT television. I mean, anyone can talk shit.

If you have $320 for a flat screen TV and cell phone you have enough money to pay for your own damn healthcare as well.

Naww... it's not the entitlements... it's the Corporate bottom line-ing of the American Workforce to fund their excess.

So instead of honest debate, you wish to stick to left wing anti-american talking points about the job creators you hate so much? How can you love jobs and at the same time hate the job creators?

If you have $320 for a flat screen TV and cell phone you have enough money to pay for your own damn healthcare as well.

Ok... now were bordering on the Developmentally disabled here.... you are equating a one time purchase of a $300 TV and a $20 cell phone with the $12K/year for a family health Insurance plan... or even 5-8K for an individual one? Fuck off...

So instead of honest debate, you wish to stick to left wing anti-american talking points about the job creators you hate so much? How can you love jobs and at the same time hate the job creators?

yeah... job creators... for China, India, the Phillipines... all because they want slave labor and massive profits. If anything... protecting them is anti-American. You assholes won't be happy till the workforce is just like those countries...except for one thing... you don't want to provide the Social Services that those countries provide for their citizens... you want slave labor AND a country without safety nets right here in the richest, strongest country in the world. Boy, the Conglomerate really has you brainwashed.

Forum List

Back