Why GOP Candidates Keep Talking Race

Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich and why GOP candidates can't stop talking about race

Black people are just irresistible targets for the GOP, from Willie Horton till present.

Yeah, tell us, Fail-O.
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. (AP) - Democrat Barack Obama, the first black candidate with a shot at winning the White House, says John McCain and his Republican allies will try to scare them by saying Obama "doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."
Obama says Republicans trying to scare voters

The truth is sometimes very ugly to people that can't handle the truth. The truth is a certain group of people have been made into a victim for the past 60 years. We republicans in order to reduce government must deal with it as they make up 38 percent of welfare cases.

Democrats feel they own Black people so ONLY they can talk about them..

snap__logo.gif

Republicans get frustrated because they can't get any black votes, now if they were as good as they say they are blacks would vote in droves for them, since we are not do you they would blame themselves for not doing anything or enough to get black votes? NOOOO!

Republicans get frustrated because they can't get any black votes, now if they were as good as they say they are blacks would vote in droves for them, since we are not do you they would blame themselves for not doing anything or enough to get black votes? NOOOO!

The only way to get the black vote is to give them FREE SHIT! That's what they expect. It turns them off just to discuse republican idea's with them.:eusa_pray: It is victim and poor old me! Blame, blame and more blame. It is laughable.

Last edited:
Poverty is the problem... not race. look throughout history. No matter what country, what race, what religion, what creed. When desperate times happen, people do desperate things.

Our definition of poverty in this country is a bit skewed when compared to what passes for poverty in other countries. I'd love to send every "poor" American to some truly poor place for an all-expense-paid, no-frills vacation. We could probably sell most of them on a two-week tour of Obama's homeland, Kenya.

Poverty is the problem... not race. look throughout history. No matter what country, what race, what religion, what creed. When desperate times happen, people do desperate things.

Our definition of poverty in this country is a bit skewed when compared to what passes for poverty in other countries. I'd love to send every "poor" American to some truly poor place for an all-expense-paid, no-frills vacation. We could probably sell most of them on a two-week tour of Obama's homeland, Kenya.

You could pick any african nation and send every one of these people to it. They would have a change of opinion about the US of A within 2 weeks. Heck, you could send them to 50 percent of the nations on this planet in find them saying the same.:eusa_shifty:

I beg to differ. I know plenty of blacks who vote according to their conscience, and that does not mean Democrat. They are of course, working hard and supporting families and are resentful that a lot of libtard elites assume they know better how to spend their hard-earned money. Sorry, not all blacks are racist, or stupid, enough to blindly throw in for a guy who "looks (kind of) like them". Lots of decent, hard-working, independent, and thinking blacks out there. They are not all zombies and obamabots.

The only way to get the black vote is to give them FREE SHIT! That's what they expect. It turns them off just to discuse republican idea's with them.:eusa_pray: It is victim and poor old me! Blame, blame and more blame. It is laughable.

Sorry shit head, son't stereotype my people who's vote is based upon opportunity to freeload, unlike the rich who vote Republican for the obvious reason, can you see why no fucking blacks wants to vote republican? Stupid ass fucking stereotypes like your bullshit is why.

Maybe because theres a problem to be fixed. One that could effect our nation enough to hold it back if not fixed. Why do you talk about it? Why does Obama and holder keep talking about it and why did Obama listen to a black nationalist for 20 years?

If we don't work on a problem as a nation and can't be honest. Then theres really no way but down for this nation. You can't have a population of people that are 2.5 times more likely to be on welfare, 68 percent born without a father(wetlock) at home and does 59 percent of all murders in still say somehow say theres NOT a problem.

felony murder caused by blacks 59.3% Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

Heres a thought. Did you know there is more than one race on this planet?

What could be the reason the GOP focus solely on blacks?

Maybe because theres a problem to be fixed. One that could effect our nation enough to hold it back if not fixed. Why do you talk about it? Why does Obama and holder keep talking about it and why did Obama listen to a black nationalist for 20 years?

If we don't work on a problem as a nation and can't be honest. Then theres really no way but down for this nation. You can't have a population of people that are 2.5 times more likely to be on welfare, 68 percent born without a father(wetlock) at home and does 59 percent of all murders in still say somehow say theres NOT a problem.

felony murder caused by blacks 59.3% Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

so it is your contention that blacks need nothing from government? that all the stats the demoncraps have put out about how downtrodden, underemployed, undereducated, and over imprisoned blacks are are a lie? or is it that demoncraps have NOW decided that Republicans should NOT be ALLOWED to mention BLACKS?? which izzzzz it????

so it is your contention that blacks need nothing from government? that all the stats the demoncraps have put out about how downtrodden, underemployed, undereducated, and over imprisoned blacks are are a lie? or is it that demoncraps have NOW decided that Republicans should NOT be ALLOWED to mention BLACKS?? which izzzzz it????

No not my contention....Let me type it again so you understand.

Did you know there is more than one race on this planet?

They don't. That the left insist that they do does not make it a reality.

They don't. That the left insist that they do does not make it a reality.

Tell that to Newt and Santorum...They keep bringing it up and its on videotape

The head of the NAACP said the other night both parties still have problems about race, and that holds back a better America.

So you would like to blame criminal statistics on poverty? Herman Cain came from poverty and became a millionaire, he did not become a criminal. Only the left would use an excuse such as poverty to explain irresponsible behavior.

Why GOP Candidates Keep Talking Race

They're appealing to the base base, that's why.

Why can't the democrats stop talking about it? It seems to me that the democrats work to keep blacks, ect on welfare, while the republicans want to get them to improve on themselfs. Now tell me again what party wants to hold who down. Democrats have a interest in it. Now are there problems that need to be worked out, yes! Newt is right. Don't accuse republicans of such when there party platform is all about encouraging work and personal advancement. Of course republicans are going to go after a group that makes up 38 percent of all welfare! We would be insane NOT to.

It seems to me that all Obama and holder can talk about is RACE, RACE and more Race. While not giving a damn about the real problems on the ground. It is always poor old me and how much I'm a fucking victim!

Minorities have always been a faithful voting block for Democrats, if they start thinking for themselves instead of towing the democrat party line it will be a threat to the democrat party. Why do you think the left are so fast on race baiting?

Forum List

Back