Why Exclude Muslims?

Why are liberals all excited to import people who treat women like shit and hate homosexuals ?
This fails as a straw man fallacy, as well as a composition fallacy.

Straw man fallacy: the poster contrives the lie that ‘liberals’ are ‘excited’ about allowing refugees into the United States who ‘abuse women,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth, thus misrepresenting the position of ‘liberals.’

The poster then attacks the lie (straw man) in a failed attempt to attack ‘liberals.’

Composition fallacy: the actions of a few are not ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons; in this case Syrian refugees.

Why are liberals all excited to import people who treat women like shit and hate homosexuals ?

Straw man fallacy: the poster contrives the lie that ‘liberals’ are ‘excited’ about allowing refugees into the United States who ‘abuse women,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth, thus misrepresenting the position of ‘liberals.’

The poster then attacks the lie (straw man) in a failed attempt to attack ‘liberals.’

Composition fallacy: the actions of a few are not ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons; in this case Syrian refugees.

Wow, you would think that guy a liberal with that train of argument.

This fails as being intentional ignorant of reality.

Nope. I'm a concerned citizen. A wary and prudent concerned citizen.

You accuse anyone who is wary and prudent as being a bigot and a racist and yes it makes a lot of sense to be wary of Muslims. After all the terrorists are hitting around the world. Paris and Mali so far.

You are the one with a problem. You don't seem to realize that among those refugees there will be terrorists.

Common sense has certainly escaped you.

Prudence is our already exhaustive screening process. The current overreaction is rooted in bigotry.

You don't seem to realize that terrorist do not come in with refugees, they come in on student visas from countries like France and Belgium that they are citizens of.

You're full of shit.

There is nothing bigoted about being wary of Muslims. Muslims who will kill you.

Oh and if you don't think there will be terrorists among those refugees than an idiot you truly are.

Yeah, there is...if you're wary of ALL Muslims and say you'd kick them all out of America (which you in fact said). You are a bigot. You're a xenophobic, bigot. Wear the badge of bigotry, you choose it...unlike the badge you'd attach to Muslims before you started shipping them out.

You wouldn't know a bigot if one kicked you in the ass.

Yes, so you keep saying little Nazi. What's the badge you're going to make the Muslims wear going to look like? Will you tattoo them too? When you ship them off, will you put them on trains? Make 'em shower first?

Hey. Trust all Muslims that way the one that want to kill you will have an easier chance to do it.

You wouldn't know a real bigot if one kicked you in the ass.

Not my fault you trust all Muslims. You see no need to be wary or distrustful. Good luck with that.

Idiot.

Mikey, there are already 2.5 million muslims living in the US and it's bee going pretty well so far ...

I really do not think Islam is any more evil than Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, etc.

Here is a good take on religious extremism:

Well this guy will never have a position in the obam administration.
If a muslim wants to be forgiven of his sins, he just has to commit jihad.
Look at atta. Spent the previous night drinking, strip club, and whoring around.
And all those sins were forgiven when he flew the jet airliner into the world trade center.

These religious beliefs just do not fit into today's society. They are ancient beliefs made up by ancient men who were ignorant of how the world works, and things were MUCH different in those days when these "holy books" were written. As long as we have religious people and their silly beliefs, we will never have peace in this world.

Well France IS bombing ISIS . I don't understand why they act so surprised that ISIS would plot an attack on france .

"This is an act of war". Well you ARE at war ! People are so spoiled when it comes to war . It's just stuff happening "over there ". When it comes to their doorstep they are all shocked .
You're right and what you've said is perfectly understandable. But until now all of our wars have involved our armed forces remotely dealing with the armed forces of our adversaries. This war is different. This war is directly affecting the People in our homeland and if the People do not directly respond it will go on forever -- because the enemy could be living right next door or across the street.

What is most unfortunate about this war is we are at fault. We allowed the criminal Bush Administration to needlessly and cruelly invade Iraq, a war crime which has had ruinous consequences among which is the rise of ISIS and other terrorist groups. But the fact remains we are in a war and we need to either take direct action or to stand by and suffer one bombing and shooting incident after another.

Last edited:
Why do I support blocking the entry of thousands of (Syrian) Muslims into the U.S.? The simple answer is I am afraid of the Islamic faith. This religion intimidates me because of its amply demonstrated ability to transform certain of its adherents into suicidal mass murderers.

I do regret finding it necessary to openly discriminate against the majority of Muslims who are not radicalized jihadists but the fact is my country has already been attacked by, and is presently being threatened by, radicalized Muslims and there is no way to positively determine which of the proposed Muslim (Syrian) refugees are radicalized and which are not. So I am unwilling to jeopardize the lives of my loved ones, my own life and the lives of my countrymen for the sake of being politically correct.

Again, I am anti-Islam because that religion transforms certain of its adherents into homicidal maniacs who are willing to die to strike at non-Muslims. And of those refugees who are not radical Islamists, who knows how many will become radicalized because they are disappointed with the conditions they experience here in America?

So I am willing to accept any Syrian who is a Christian (or a Jew) and can prove it. But no Muslims! And that's not prejudice. It's common sense.

Allow me to summarize for you:

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN ALL MUSLIMS!!!

An American has a one in 20 million chance of being killed by a terrorist anywhere on the planet. You are literally twice as likely to be hit by lightning.

On the other hand, 15,000 Americans a year are murdered in the US. More than half are killed by someone they know. One quarter are killed by a relative.

Using TardLogic™, that makes America a "nation of violence".

So tards, since you are clearly SURROUNDED by maniacs, you would be smart to move to a mosque where you will be MUCH safer.

Well France IS bombing ISIS . I don't understand why they act so surprised that ISIS would plot an attack on france .

"This is an act of war". Well you ARE at war ! People are so spoiled when it comes to war . It's just stuff happening "over there ". When it comes to their doorstep they are all shocked .
You're right and what you've said is perfectly understandable. But until now all of our wars have involved our armed forces remotely dealing with the armed forces of our adversaries. This war is different. This war is directly affecting the People in our homeland and if the People do not directly respond it will go on forever -- because the enemy could be living right next door or across the street.

What is most unfortunate about this war is we are at fault. We allowed the criminal Bush Administration to needlessly and cruelly invade Iraq, a war crime which has had ruinous consequences among which is the rise of ISIS and other terrorist groups. But the fact remains we are in a war and we need to either take direct action or stand by and suffer one bombing and shooting incident after another.
Paris didn't happen because Bush invaded Iraq...you're assuming they were peaceful before that which is not true....this war is different because Islam has no borders...and its goal is to dominate the world....

all of Europe is experiencing attacks due to the presence of Muslims who will not integrate....

You heard it right here, folks. You can disregard the rights of millions of "responsible gun owners". If a few gun owners kill some people in spectacular fashion, we must take action against all gun owners as a matter of public safety.

The pants shitting tards have set this standard themselves.

Watch:

You can disregard the rights of millions of "responsible gun owners" peaceful Muslims. If a few gun owners Muslims kill some people in spectacular fashion, we must take action against all gun owners Muslims as a matter of public safety.

I do regret finding it necessary to openly discriminate against the majority of Muslims who are not radicalized jihadists but the fact is my country has already been attacked by, and is presently being threatened by, radicalized Muslims and there is no way to positively determine which of the proposed Muslim (Syrian) refugees are radicalized and which are not.

I do regret finding it necessary to openly discriminate against the majority of Muslims gun owners who are not radicalized jihadists gun toting murderers but the fact is my country has already been attacked by, and is presently being threatened by, radicalized Muslims gun toting murderers and there is no way to positively determine which of the proposed Muslim (Syrian) refugees gun owners are radicalized going to murder someone and which are not.

Why do I support blocking the entry of thousands of (Syrian) Muslims into the U.S.? The simple answer is I am afraid of the Islamic faith. This religion intimidates me because of its amply demonstrated ability to transform certain of its adherents into suicidal mass murderers.

I do regret finding it necessary to openly discriminate against the majority of Muslims who are not radicalized jihadists but the fact is my country has already been attacked by, and is presently being threatened by, radicalized Muslims and there is no way to positively determine which of the proposed Muslim (Syrian) refugees are radicalized and which are not. So I am unwilling to jeopardize the lives of my loved ones, my own life and the lives of my countrymen for the sake of being politically correct.

Again, I am anti-Islam because that religion transforms certain of its adherents into homicidal maniacs who are willing to die to strike at non-Muslims. And of those refugees who are not radical Islamists, who knows how many will become radicalized because they are disappointed with the conditions they experience here in America?

So I am willing to accept any Syrian who is a Christian (or a Jew) and can prove it. But no Muslims! And that's not prejudice. It's common sense.

Allow me to summarize for you:

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN ALL MUSLIMS!!!

The only thing I'd say is that very few liberals want to ban all guns...

I do regret finding it necessary to openly discriminate against the majority of Muslims who are not radicalized jihadists but the fact is my country has already been attacked by, and is presently being threatened by, radicalized Muslims and there is no way to positively determine which of the proposed Muslim (Syrian) refugees are radicalized and which are not.

I do regret finding it necessary to openly discriminate against the majority of Muslims gun owners who are not radicalized jihadists gun toting murderers but the fact is my country has already been attacked by, and is presently being threatened by, radicalized Muslims gun toting murderers and there is no way to positively determine which of the proposed Muslim (Syrian) refugees gun owners are radicalized going to murder someone and which are not.
the guns may be the same.....but the people are different.....

Paris didn't happen because Bush invaded Iraq...you're assuming they were peaceful before that which is not true....this war is different because Islam has no borders...and its goal is to dominate the world....

all of Europe is experiencing attacks due to the presence of Muslims who will not integrate....
Paris happened because Bush's unlawful action took us into this war, in which France is a major U.S. ally, and it brought about the formation of ISIS.

Briefly stated, the Bush Administration is responsible for all of the waste and carnage brought about by and since the unlawful and immoral Iraq invasion. It might help to soften some of the justifiable rage directed against all Americans and our allies if we arrest, try and punish the criminals responsible for invading Iraq and starting this war.

George W. Bush
Dick Cheney
Donald Rumsfeld
Colin Powell
Condoleeza Rice
And others.

It is the US' right to know who is coming into the country ,and it is only smart that the US ensures those who can easily / will assimilate with out beliefs / ideals/ etc comes here.

Sharia law simply does NOT mix with our country. It is not an 'and' but rather an 'either / OR' set of ideologies / beliefs. Allowing such a total opposite to come into the country and trying to FORCE it to work is just ignorant....but that is what the Obama administration is trying to do....at the peril of our identity, national security, and citizen's safety.

Forum List

Back