Why don't we cut ties with Israel?

So Iran didn't invade US Sovereign territory in 1979?

Technically, yes. However, that was blowback from 1953.

The Iranian hostage crises took place in the same building that the CIA orchestrated their coup of a secular democracy in order to install a puppet regime.
Ahh, yes. "We deserved it!" The mating call of the Leftist Chickenshit.

1953....1979....why not live in 2012?
Are the mullahs building a nuke because of 1953?
Maybe because of 1492?

Why do think the present operates in a vacuum?

Plus, Panetta has said that Iran is not building a weapon.

Additionally, so what? Tell me why Iran would want to build a nuclear weapon if they were doing so?

Because they hate our freedom fries, right?

you don't listen very well. he said they haven't started putting a weapon together yet. he also said they were gathering what they need to do so.

why would iran want to build a nuke?

to do what they said... blow israel off the face of the earth.

are you obtuse?

and according to our intel, they're working on weapons delivery systems that can reach us. they also don't get along with the sunni muslim countries... which is why the saudis want israel to go in and take out the weapons.

He is obtuse.

So Iran didn't invade US Sovereign territory in 1979?

The Iranian hostage crises took place in the same building that the CIA orchestrated their coup of a secular democracy in order to install a puppet regime.

No, no one deserved that. However, I don't see why people are so defensive about why it happened.

In fact, you are very unAmerican for not asking why. However, you are probably one of those "they hate our freedom fries" goombas.

Why do think the present operates in a vacuum?

Plus, Panetta has said that Iran is not building a weapon.

Additionally, so what? Tell me why Iran would want to build a nuclear weapon if they were doing so?

Because they hate our freedom fries, right?

you don't listen very well. he said they haven't started putting a weapon together yet. he also said they were gathering what they need to do so.

are you obtuse?

He said Panetta was lying. Why is he lying?

You do know that alphabet soup-name has no control over Iran FP? Plus, he never said that.

I see that you side-skirted the question. Why would Iran want a nuke?
I thought Jillian was quite clear as to why Iran would want a nuke. I highlighted and enlarged that part of her quote for you. You won't need your glasses. :eusa_whistle:

He wasn't in power back then, you dumbfuck.

The US overthrew a democratically elected President back in 1953 and installed the Shah and SAVAK who were the the secret police and long arm goons of the Shah. They were trained by the CIA and Mossad to inflict Nazi torture tactics on political dissenters.

No wonder why Iran has anti-sentiment values about the West. We destroyed their nascent democracy and installed a puppet-regime.

Goombas, like you, are surprised by the Iranian Revolution of 1979. It just happened out of thin air since they hated freedom fries.

Where do they teach this shit? I was around during the Iranian Revolution. What you write has no relationship to reality.

I learned it outside of out government controlled, Nazi school system.

It is being called inquisitive.
Stormfront, huh? Figures.

are you obtuse?

You do know that alphabet soup-name has no control over Iran FP? Plus, he never said that.

I thought Jillian was quite clear as to why Iran would want a nuke. I highlighted and enlarged that part of her quote for you. You won't need your glasses. :eusa_whistle:

I thought I was quite clear that Israel could defend itself.

Why can't Israel defend itself?

Where do they teach this shit? I was around during the Iranian Revolution. What you write has no relationship to reality.

lol....so arguing against aid to Israel gets you labeled as a white supremacist on this board?

Gosh, you people are desperate.

lolololololololol.......no.

Which supersedes your knowledge from our government run Nazi schools.

Yeah. Right. Wiki makes another PhD.

No, but it makes a great source of information. However, one has to learn how to use footnotes.

BTW, the Israelis are coming on strong by negging me in the thread, despite the fact I offer factual information.

Most amusing; disagree with Israel and you invite hatred. Why do we support this intolerant country? BTW, I am Jew.
BTW, you're a retard.

What are you talking about, now? You asked Jillian a question and then skirted HER answer, then I highlighted it for you, and you come back with a sorry ass post? :cuckoo:

What are you talking about, now? You asked Jillian a question and then skirted HER answer, then I highlighted it for you, and you come back with a sorry ass post? :cuckoo:

You don't even realize the topic of this thread, do you?

You don't even realize the topic of this thread, do you?

Do you keep blathering until you have something to say? :eusa_eh:

It would be one of the best foreign policy moves America has made in awhile.

The welfare state of Israel has benefited nicely with over $2 trillion of our aid, over the years. They are an advanced economy and have a modern day military.

Let them be sovereign, already.

Israel and Egypt receive roughly 4B a year combined from the US. By those estimates, that's 100 billion in 25 years, 1 trillion in 250 years, 2 trillion in 500 years. Sir Walter Raleigh didn't make it over here until the 1580's and I don't think the lost colony of Roanoke had that intial 4B to spare. The native Americans traded and bartered....so they're out of the equation also.

And your point?
You screwed up. Is that the same caliber of the rest of your self-taught "facts"?

Yeah. Right. Wiki makes another PhD.

No, but it makes a great source of information. However, one has to learn how to use footnotes.

BTW, the Israelis are coming on strong by negging me in the thread, despite the fact I offer factual information.

Most amusing; disagree with Israel and you invite hatred. Why do we support this intolerant country? BTW, I am Jew.
BTW, you're a retard.

You don't have anything to offer besides name calling.

Seriously, many people on this board cannot handle a conversation without name calling. It is quite sad.

No, no one deserved that. However, I don't see why people are so defensive about why it happened.

In fact, you are very unAmerican for not asking why. However, you are probably one of those "they hate our freedom fries" goombas.
Run along back to Stormfront, skinhead. Normal people aren't interested in your bullshit.

lol....so arguing against aid to Israel gets you labeled as a white supremacist on this board?

Gosh, you people are desperate.

lolololololololol.......no.
pwsign37.gif

Forum List

Back