Why don't we cut ties with Israel?

Technically, yes. However, that was blowback from 1953.

The Iranian hostage crises took place in the same building that the CIA orchestrated their coup of a secular democracy in order to install a puppet regime.

Yeah, Khomenei was mad about 1953. :cuckoo:

He wasn't in power back then, you dumbfuck.

The US overthrew a democratically elected President back in 1953 and installed the Shah and SAVAK who were the the secret police and long arm goons of the Shah. They were trained by the CIA and Mossad to inflict Nazi torture tactics on political dissenters.

No wonder why Iran has anti-sentiment values about the West. We destroyed their nascent democracy and installed a puppet-regime.

Goombas, like you, are surprised by the Iranian Revolution of 1979. It just happened out of thin air since they hated freedom fries.

Where do they teach this shit? I was around during the Iranian Revolution. What you write has no relationship to reality.

The US overthrew a democratically elected President back in 1953 and installed the Shah and SAVAK who were the the secret police and long arm goons of the Shah. They were trained by the CIA and Mossad to inflict Nazi torture tactics on political dissenters.

No wonder why Iran has anti-sentiment values about the West. We destroyed their nascent democracy and installed a puppet-regime.

Goombas, like you, are surprised by the Iranian Revolution of 1979. It just happened out of thin air since they hated freedom fries.

Where do they teach this shit? I was around during the Iranian Revolution. What you write has no relationship to reality.

I learned it outside of out government controlled, Nazi school system.

It is being called inquisitive.

Please do tell how the US has fucked over Israel.

You people cannot be serious.

yah...we should just give money to arabs so they can blow up israel. :thup:
Naah, I am not that way.

The real reason we have such ties with Israel though is Christianity.

the reason we have ties with israel is a) israel gets us more intel on the mid east than anyone else; b) they've been our ally, consistently, even though we've screwed them over more times than i can count.

Israel did not do so good on the intelligence leading up to the US invasion of Iraq.
Or did they?

Technically, yes. However, that was blowback from 1953.

The Iranian hostage crises took place in the same building that the CIA orchestrated their coup of a secular democracy in order to install a puppet regime.

He wasn't in power back then

Yeah, no kidding, asshole.
Khomenei wanted to restore democracy. :cuckoo:
Khomenei would have overthrown an Iranian democracy to install his Islamic state.
To imagine his Islamic extremism had anything to do with events in 1953 is moronic.
Iranians love America. They wish we'd help them overthrow the mullahs.

He wasn't in power back then

Yeah, no kidding, asshole.
Khomenei wanted to restore democracy. :cuckoo:
Khomenei would have overthrown an Iranian democracy to install his Islamic state.
To imagine his Islamic extremism had anything to do with events in 1953 is moronic.
Iranians love America. They wish we'd help them overthrow the mullahs.

Iranians love American democracy so much that they overthrew the Shah and put Khomenei in office

I want ALL AID cut for the middle east and Africa, period. I wish these people would just go at it and leave us the hell alone.

do that and you'll just be creating fertile ground for the likes of Al-Qaeda to recruit. We need to use all of our power to make this a safer world, because a safer world with less evil benafits us too.

Naah, I am not that way.

The real reason we have such ties with Israel though is Christianity.

the reason we have ties with israel is a) israel gets us more intel on the mid east than anyone else; b) they've been our ally, consistently, even though we've screwed them over more times than i can count.

Israel did not do so good on the intelligence leading up to the US invasion of Iraq.
Or did they?

Do you have a point? Are you denying that a strategic alliance with Israel help us on the intelligence front??

Because the AAE who runs the USA won't let us. Rothschild created it, and they are tops in the AAE.

But I support the Jewish people, I don't support the Rothschilds and their AAE brotherhood, or should I say their Brotherhood of Darkness

I want ALL AID cut for the middle east and Africa, period. I wish these people would just go at it and leave us the hell alone.

do that and you'll just be creating fertile ground for the likes of Al-Qaeda to recruit. We need to use all of our power to make this a safer world, because a safer world with less evil benafits us too.

Wrong. The three main reasons behind 9/11

1. Occupation of their lands
2. Unabashed aid to Israel
3. Our Sanctions on Iraq

Take away aid to Israel and stop our nation building and you just abolished 2 out of the 3 main reasons why "terrorists" hate us.

However, in your Orwellian perverse mind, we just gave them more incentive. Seriously, are you serious?

Last edited:

3. Our Sanctions on Iraq

Take away aid to Israel and stop our nation building and you just abolished 2 out of the 3 main reasons why "terrorists" hate us.

exterminate all the jews and radicals muslims will be happy, yeah ok.

I learned it outside of out government controlled, Nazi school system.

It is being called inquisitive.

IOW you surfed websites on the Internet. Got it.

3. Our Sanctions on Iraq

exterminate all the jews and radicals muslims will be happy, yeah ok.

Anymore comments from fucktard blvd?

Forum List

Back