Why don't we celebrate ur Military more like every month once a month

It's an odd time to raise that issue, just as fascism has been put on the back burner temporarily. First Trump has to fight his way back through his party's dissention, over Trump being responsible for the dismal results.

If his influence couldn't stop a walking zombie like Biden, how can he represent hope?

The hopes and prayers of a nation are hanging on Kari Lake's future. It will be renewed hope or symbolic defeat.

If we didn't have a strong Military we wouldn't have our Country. Thank You!
Lol, it was a job. I didn't feel any more important in uniform than catching chickens. Wanna do some good take care of the people that got messed up by it. I was fortunate came out as good as I went in. Not the same for every one.

It's an odd time to raise that issue, just as fascism has been put on the back burner temporarily. First Trump has to fight his way back through his party's dissention, over Trump being responsible for the dismal results.

If his influence couldn't stop a walking zombie like Biden, how can he represent hope?

The hopes and prayers of a nation are hanging on Kari Lake's future. It will be renewed hope or symbolic defeat.

Posts like this just blows my mind away, I am not just picking on you but kids in general, you do know yesterday was veterans day right? You kids have absolutely no respect for the millions of people who lived and died through the ages fighting for your basic rights of freedom.

Not to mention, only a fascist doesn't know he is a fascist , like the ANTIFA pure fascism at it's core

Posts like this just blows my mind away, I am not just picking on you but kids in general, you do know yesterday was veterans day right? You kids have absolutely no respect for the millions of people who lived and died through the ages fighting for your basic rights of freedom.

Not to mention, only a fascist doesn't know he is a fascist , like the ANTIFA pure fascism at it's core
We call it Remembrance Day in Canada.

I have respect for our veterans but it's 'qualified' respect. I don't choose to be vocal on the issue, but I don't shirk from expressing some qualifications.

We can discuss it as it applies to America's respect for their veterans, but I would prefer to not as it applies to Vietnam for one example. It will serve no purpose.

Forum List

Back