Zone1 Why don’t USMB Mods sign their work product?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not even trying to hide it.

What is any sane person suppose to think when we see these fucked-up freaks having their disgusting perversions “taught” to young children's in public schools?

A sane person would think, "it's a good thing kids are being taught to not be bigots".

You see, True Story Bob. In my Catholic upbringing they went hard on the homophobia, even though most of the Nuns were lesbians and many of the priests were gay. All that meant was that when we graduated out in the real world we had a hard time adjusting to dealing with people on their own terms.

I have a number of gay friends. Some of them are parents. None of them are pedophiles.

If a group doesn't want to be accused of being pedophiles or of supporting pedophiles, then it would sure help their cause a lot of they were not seen openly promoting and supporting pedophilia.

Except no one is doing that. Hey, you know what, I took my nieces and nephews to see Disney's Mulan, and not a one of them grew up to be a cross-dresser.

(Mulan, the only Disney Princess with a Body Count!)

There is absolutely no justifiable reason for intentionally exposing minors to any of this fucked-up shit, and in a sane society, anyone who had any willing part in it would either be kept locked up permanently, or better yet, just put to death.
Wow, you really want to put people to death, don't you?

Here's the reality. Kids are going to find out that gay people exist. They are going to find out that sex is a thing. It's probably better to give them decent guidance than to let them fumble around on their own.

I don't believe you can make a straight kid gay, no matter how many drag queens he sees.

I do believe you can make a gay person absolutely miserable by screaming "Jesus" at them hoping to make them straight. Heck, that really describes the life of one of my Aunts.

You know damn well what I am talking about, and so does everyone else reading this thread.

You're not gaining anything by playing dumb.

You're now just trying to bait me into committing what you can construe as a violation, so that you can suspend me again, and you are not fooling anyone here.
No, I don't know what you are talking about. I don't spend all my time on here taking notes on what was said by whom and what they meant by it. To say I am playing dumb is on you, not me.

Baiting you or any other person on this forum? Not a chance! I don't play mind games with people like a few on here like to do. I tell it like it is.

We get shitty little unsigned memos in our pm telling us when a thread has been deleted or a post has been deleted etc. The PM ‘s are “signed” instead with a question mark. FFS.

View attachment 803364

The thread in question was IN the badlands already. So why would a Mod deem it necessary to “clean” it up?

You mods don’t sign your work. Ashamed of it? You say if we disagree we can take it up with the Mod, privately. Sure. Except that’s impossible because you don’t let us know which mod did it. So what are we left with? A general complaint to the remaining mods (and hoping that the unknown mod in question steps up or that some other mod or an admin can provide cover)?

Stop hiding behind the question mark. It’s pretty gutless.
AMEN! They’re the Bud Light of USMB. Let them go public and disclose who is screwing the pooch

Proper grammar and punctuation would help your argument.

The difficulty with your argument of course, is that you now accuse LGBTQ of all being pedophiles, along with all schools, all teachers, all Democrats, all coaches. If they have a policy or behavior you disagree with - like thinking its bad to throw gays off a roof, or that public libraries are for everyone, not just fundamentalists - then you immediately scream that they are "groomers" and support pedophilia.
do you really think i'm going to care about grammar in this place????????.....LOLOLOLL

my msgs are clear enough without this faggotry

The pedo rule has been on this forum since before I was a member. Up until a couple years ago, it wasn't really a problem at USMB. We'd get the occasional flame reference thrown at another member, but it was rare. People were warned then, just like they are now. When the Biden administration took office, the pedo (and subsequent groomer) reference started getting thrown around in replies all across the forum as if people were lining up for food samples at your local Sam's Club. It became the standard "thing" to call anyone that another person didn't like or that didn't agree with them.

Question to you all: Have any of you that make pedo/groomer accusations towards other members bothered to gather evidence and contact the appropriate authorities about it? That IS mentioned in our rules. Instead of throwing words up on a screen, (you know, the easy thing to do) take REAL action to do something about it.
geeezzzz....i am the mods biggest defender here always claiming this place is barely moderated while these toe suckers think it ain't and you having to run around dealing with this nonsense....lol

my beef is not calling this shat out on the carpet

Except they aren't.
The vast majority of crimes against children and minors is against girls/preteens by "straight" men, usually trusted family members. You refuse to acknowledge that and instead go off on your antiGay Jihad every single time.

I condemn equally, without reservation, all sexual abuse against all children, by all perpetrators. I certainly do not defend or excuse any of it, as you consistently do.

It is you who keeps trying to characterize all condemnation of pedophilia, as just being against “Da Gayz”. It's not true, and you know damn well that it's not true, and even if it was, so what? Deep down, faggots are just as fucked-up as pedophiles or trannies, or any other manifestations of this same underlying disease. It is no coincidence that those who display any one manifestation are much more likely to display other related manifestations of it as well.

No, I don't know what you are talking about. I don't spend all my time on here taking notes on what was said by whom and what they meant by it. To say I am playing dumb is on you, not me.

Baiting you or any other person on this forum? Not a chance! I don't play mind games with people like a few on here like to do. I tell it like it is.

Bullshit.

You've been in on some of the private threads where these abuses have been discussed, and you have always sided unequivocally with the abusers.

You're as full of shit as the rest of the corrupt mob running this site.

Bullshit.

You've been in on some of the private threads where these abuses have been discussed, and you have always sided unequivocally with the abusers.

You're as full of shit as the rest of the corrupt mob running this site.
You are truly full of yourself and believe every little lie you make up. Keep at it. Maybe in a decade or so you'll be able to produce the links to what you were asked to show.

I appreciate your feed back on this.

I have, in the past, used, "cleaning thread," when I have removed flame wars from Zone 1 & 2 threads. From now on, I will be more specific when I delete trolling & derailing from a thread cleaning. It really won't be any skin off my back, my browser saves inputs once I put it in once, so cleaning trolling responses, and derailing replies, is not that much harder. Most times I even put in the rules violations.

But I will, also, from now on, include, ~M.B., so all know when I make a thread edits. And as always, if anyone gets a warning from me, you will all know as well. Transparency is the key to building trust among us, IMO.

Sometimes, if you see a lot of this, in a badlands thread, we have done this all, as a last ditch attempt, BEFORE it was moved.

I will always give one last heads up to the membership, to try to keep it clean, and I will usually, at that point, find the major source of the problem and thread ban them.

If I keep getting reports on it? It might end up in the basement at that point, or someone else might put it there, who knows? This place can get really chaotic at times. :aargh:
I will also try to remember to sign my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back