Signs That Win The Internets At The National Women's Marches

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
From 3.3 million to 5.2 million. 300 cities---and records are breaking all over. (Here in Austin, it’s the largest gathering in city history.)

And they aren’t just marching and going home: a record number of women are running for office. Hundreds of thousands have become activists and leaders. Millions more are voting.

The resistance isn’t abating, it’s getting stronger. Nine months to midterms.

Even more heartening: children. There are children everywhere, which will be the new generation to end the bigotry, misogyny, and hatred of the tribal rightwing. They are being defined by the awfulness they see on one side and the hope on our side. Deep red areas will flip in my lifetime.

Signs That Win the Internets At the National Women's Marches

Conversely, "The Handmaid's Tale" achieving reality - minus the theocratic element - is just as possible.

As Luke once said, "It is not going to go the way you think." Things rarely do.

this is my favorite women's march sign!

DUMGT4vXkAEQ-sE.jpg

liberals love blowing smoke up their own asses..

Don't forget....

There is no path for Trump to 270:dance:

From 3.3 million to 5.2 million. 300 cities---and records are breaking all over. (Here in Austin, it’s the largest gathering in city history.)

And they aren’t just marching and going home: a record number of women are running for office. Hundreds of thousands have become activists and leaders. Millions more are voting.

The resistance isn’t abating, it’s getting stronger. Nine months to midterms.

Even more heartening: children. There are children everywhere, which will be the new generation to end the bigotry, misogyny, and hatred of the tribal rightwing. They are being defined by the awfulness they see on one side and the hope on our side. Deep red areas will flip in my lifetime.

Signs That Win the Internets At the National Women's Marches

Your kind of gal skews.

26904477_2023708641236376_1814382264131816048_n.jpg

Forum List

Back