Why don't Mexicans immigrate to America legally?

Mexicans think it's one country and shouldn't have borders between mexico and the US. They laughingly refer to us as one people.

Which is an indication of how really stupid they are.

It's a Reconquista attitude. Mexicans are citizens of Mexico. Americans are citizens of the U.S. Yes, they are stupid and can't make anything of Mexico so think they can claim this country instead.

All Mexicans are stupid? That is a stupid thing to say, stupid.
the smart ones stay in their own country and imagine ways to make it better, then work toward that goal. If that goal cannot be met or realized, then they will being the paper work to move to the U.S where they can use their intellect to create a better life for not only them, but for those already here. We need and welcome these people.
the stupid ones sneak into the U.S and try to suck off what others have built. fuck these filthy animals.
so, its easy to say that those here illegally are stupid.

Actually the smart ones tend to leave Mexico for better life and future. If you smart you leave and why would anyone stay in a rotten country. If you are stupid then stay there and rot. That's the reality.
If the illegal ones were smart they wouldnt have to come here and beg from citizens.
at least the ones that end up in Maryland are all worthless pieces of shit that have no value at all.

Are you sure they are Mexicans? The closest border from Maryland is San Antonio, Tx approximately 1,700 miles. I don't think illegals can walk that far.

It's a Reconquista attitude. Mexicans are citizens of Mexico. Americans are citizens of the U.S. Yes, they are stupid and can't make anything of Mexico so think they can claim this country instead.

the smart ones stay in their own country and imagine ways to make it better, then work toward that goal. If that goal cannot be met or realized, then they will being the paper work to move to the U.S where they can use their intellect to create a better life for not only them, but for those already here. We need and welcome these people.
the stupid ones sneak into the U.S and try to suck off what others have built. fuck these filthy animals.

Actually the smart ones tend to leave Mexico for better life and future. If you smart you leave and why would anyone stay in a rotten country. If you are stupid then stay there and rot. That's the reality.
If the illegal ones were smart they wouldnt have to come here and beg from citizens.
at least the ones that end up in Maryland are all worthless pieces of shit that have no value at all.

Are you sure they are Mexicans? The closest border from Maryland is San Antonio, Tx approximately 1,700 miles. I don't think illegals can walk that far.
The word retard just jumped into my mind for some reason.
You are telling us that the illegals dont make it any farther into the U.S than they can walk? seriously?

one more thing,
The closest "border" to Maryland is 750 miles. Learn your geography before you type.
Or, maybe be more specific

Why is immigration in America illegal mostly?
I'm not sure what the process is, but there is a process to legally immigrate to America - and then you can work legally and don't have to worry about deportation. Also they risk dehydration death walking through the desert for 3 days.
Is not America so hospitable?
Or Mexicans just like to be illegal...

Think each country's allotted x number of immigrants per year, and it varies by country. Presumedly then the demand far exceeds the supply (number allowed.)

You are telling us that the illegals dont make it any farther into the U.S than they can walk? seriously?

R-word | Spread the Word to End the Word

Dont know if you have noticed but, I personally dont give a crap about political correctness. Too many other things in life to get butt hurt over.
now stop being a retard.

Dont know if you have noticed but, I personally dont give a crap about political correctness. Too many other things in life to get butt hurt over.
now stop being a retard.

Special Olympics: Examining the Damaging Impact of the R-Word

now stop being a retard.

sorry, the libs have over used political correctness, nobody cares anymore.
just wait, calling the retards special will be offensive in a couple more years, bless their little retarded hearts.

now stop being a retard.

just wait, calling the retards special will be offensive in a couple more years, bless their little retarded hearts.

Ending the R-word: Ban it or understand it? - CNN.com

now stop being a retard.

not too quick on the uptake, are you tard?

one more thing,
The closest "border" to Maryland is 750 miles. Learn your geography before you type.
Or, maybe be more specific

Talking about stupidity. Look at your geography. I even mentioned from San Antonio, Tx. Your 750 miles is way way off from Maryland to the closest border.

now stop being a retard.

not too quick on the uptake, are you tard?

That would seem to be YOUR problem, low-life.

You are dumb and stupid. I know you are retard from the start but if you want to use those potty word just to express your opinion YOU are a looser. I asked you a question. Are YOU sure they are Mexicans? You live in Maryland you don't even know what the hell you are talking about. Most or all of the illegals about 99% in Maryland are from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras. Do you want me to explain how and why the SA countries tend to go that route instead if settling in California, Texas, Arizona etc.?

The ignorance about Mexicans and Mexico is just astounding.

Most are migrant workers who don't want to be citizens.

Sadly, the over-reaction of racist assholes in the US has resulted in many not being able to get home.

Hundreds come across legally to shop or work and then go home.

Where have your head been? You are in denial. 20 million illegal aliens in this country should awake you to the truth about illegal immigration. We are "racist assholes" because we want people to come here legally and we know who are here. I have to obey the laws or I pay the consequences and aliens should also but instead democrats want to reward them with amnesty. WTF is this doing to fix the problem?

My brother-in-Law who lives in Tijuana has a pass that allows him to freely cross the border. So does my sister-in-law who live in Mazatlan. They can obtain them just about anywhere at the border with no problem.
Is your brother in law or your sister in law are Mexican or US citizen?

Mexicans.

Getting back to the main thread, one of the reasons many Mexicans cross the border illegally is because of the excessive cost and time needed to apply for a visa. I went through getting my wife and her five children their green cards more than 25 years ago and it costs me thousands of dollars.

I have no idea what it is today but can just about bet it precludes anybody but wealthy Mexicans to go through the process.

Should we change the rules because the end users don't like them?

Forum List

Back