Why don't Mexicans immigrate to America legally?

Why is immigration in America illegal mostly?
I'm not sure what the process is, but there is a process to legally immigrate to America - and then you can work legally and don't have to worry about deportation. Also they risk dehydration death walking through the desert for 3 days.
Is not America so hospitable?
Or Mexicans just like to be illegal...

Does Manifest Destiny ring a bell?

"The Mexican-American War (1846-1848) marked the first U.S. armed conflict chiefly fought on foreign soil. It pitted a politically divided and militarily unprepared Mexico against the expansionist-minded administration of U.S. President James K. Polk, who believed the United States had a “manifest destiny” to spread across the continent to the Pacific Ocean. A border skirmish along the Rio Grande started off the fighting and was followed by a series of U.S. victories. When the dust cleared, Mexico had lost about one-third of its territory, including nearly all of present-day California, Utah, Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico."

Mexican-American War - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

Are you claiming that Mexican Illegals are justified in coming here because the lands is really theirs?
There is no justification for Bad social management.

I'm not sure what the process is, but there is a process to legally immigrate to America - and then you can work legally and don't have to worry about deportation. Also they risk dehydration death walking through the desert for 3 days.

"The Mexican-American War (1846-1848) marked the first U.S. armed conflict chiefly fought on foreign soil. It pitted a politically divided and militarily unprepared Mexico against the expansionist-minded administration of U.S. President James K. Polk, who believed the United States had a “manifest destiny” to spread across the continent to the Pacific Ocean. A border skirmish along the Rio Grande started off the fighting and was followed by a series of U.S. victories. When the dust cleared, Mexico had lost about one-third of its territory, including nearly all of present-day California, Utah, Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico."

Are you claiming that Mexican Illegals are justified in coming here because the lands is really theirs?

I see no reason to spam up this thread with your incoherent nonsense. So, I will not be answering you.

Sorry, no offense meant.

I see no reason to spam up this thread with your incoherent nonsense. So, I will not be answering you.

Sorry, no offense meant.
it is about public, social policies, dear.

Strange spin on my post, I made no such claim. I simply reported historical facts.

Q. Does might make right?

Strange spin on my post, I made no such claim. I simply reported historical facts.

It is "strange spin" to think that your "report" is in relation to the OP you were REPLYING TO?

Perhaps instead of making us guess then, what the fuck you mean, you could just tell US?

and no, i do not believe the Might Makes Right.

It is "strange spin" to think that your "report" is in relation to the OP you were REPLYING TO?

Perhaps instead of making us guess then, what the fuck you mean, you could just tell US?

and no, i do not believe the Might Makes Right.

The vast majority of the people of Mexico and Central America entering the US do so for a better life, much as did the settlers who left the east in the 19th century and moved west.

Do you now understand "what the fuck" I meant.

Who's kidding who here? We don't hold illegal aliens feet to the fire. Because namby pamby white liberals with a massive self hate guilt complex want to to fix every past crime by letting minorities indulge in new crimes. Somehow that's going to fix everything if we look the other way and equivocate. Right.
Nope; we have a Commerce Clause that the Right prefers to bear false witness to, while proclaiming they are for the "gospel Truth".

Republicans control both senate and congress and best position to reform immigration. Yet they refused to reform the immigration. But rights keep (blaming) pointing to the left.

Who's kidding who here? We don't hold illegal aliens feet to the fire. Because namby pamby white liberals with a massive self hate guilt complex want to to fix every past crime by letting minorities indulge in new crimes. Somehow that's going to fix everything if we look the other way and equivocate. Right.
Nope; we have a Commerce Clause that the Right prefers to bear false witness to, while proclaiming they are for the "gospel Truth".

Republicans control both senate and congress and best position to reform immigration. Yet they refused to reform the immigration. But rights keep (blaming) pointing to the left.

Members of the Clown Car are competing for the nomination of the Republican Party and most have observed Trump's popularity, and have decided to follow his lead in hole or in part.

No doubt the eventual nominee will speak from the other side of his or her mouth in the hope that the Latino voters will have forgotten how poorly the Republicans have treated their culture and contributions to
the United States.

And?

And?

and those who settled the lands once held by Native Americans were little different than those who come north to find a better life for themselves and their children.

Of course some bad apples accompany them, as did some bad apples who come west in the 19th century. The American's were called settlers, and those today who come north are called illegals. Neither one had papers, but the government made the natives move to accommodate the 19th century immigrants.

And?

and those who settled the lands once held by Native Americans were little different than those who come north to find a better life for themselves and their children.

Of course some bad apples accompany them, as did some bad apples who come west in the 19th century. The American's were called settlers, and those today who come north are called illegals. Neither one had papers, but the government made the natives move to accommodate the 19th century immigrants.

So, are you saying it was right then, or is it right now, or both?

Mexicans don't come legally because they know that they're uneducated, can't speak English, and have never heard of soap. ...

By that criteria, you should leave immediately.
You are out of touch with this issue and reality in general. Unko, you never did get this issue.

I know more about this issue than you do, biddy. Your personal bigotry does not count as being informed.

Mexicans don't come legally because we're full up of gardeners, nannies and drug mules.

Forum List

Back