Why don’t Dems cut to the chase and just endorse total segregation?

I’m quite certain good, real Americans would happily concede to their wishes....Right?

You mean they would leave Americans alone and stop their project of destroying the West? You mean they would have to live alone and without parasiting of the American tax payer?

Good imagination, but we will need to fight for our separation from these vampires.

Segregation, discrimination, bigotry, racism, hate – that’s the purview of Republicans

^^^ liberal drama queen

giphy.gif

I’m quite certain good, real Americans would happily concede to their wishes....Right?
I suppose you are a "real" American? WTF?

If BrokeLoser took a DNA test it would most likely read 100% American.

If you took one, maybe like with Warren, 1/1024.
I took a DNA test and so did my sister. 98.7% white. Family arrived in 1634 from England. Fuck You.

If true, then you should start acting like American as well. You sounded like you would prefer the Mexican side of the country for a little bit there.

I took a DNA test and so did my sister. 98.7% white. Family arrived in 1634 from England. Fuck You.

If true, then you should start acting like American as well.
chupa mi pito

You do understand that it’s the republican party that’s the all white party?

It certainly is the only American party.

The other one is busy promising free health care for the illegals, and campaigning in Mexico. Making sure Americans are aware of their privilege.

The other one is busy promising free health care for the illegals, and campaigning in Mexico. Making sure Americans are aware of their privilege.
Maybe the immigrants will make your family sick without needed health care. Forward thinking. Beyond a haters grasp.

Maybe the immigrants will make your family sick without needed health care. Forward thinking. Beyond a haters grasp.

Yeah, either pay them or get sick.

I have a better idea, let's not have them in the country at all. Have America for Americans.... what kind of American were you again?

By "sick" I assume you mean that they will rob my family. It's not like I am hanging around these guys.

Yeah, either pay them or get sick.

I have a better idea, let's not have them in the country at all. Have America for Americans.... what kind of American were you again?

By "sick" I assume you mean that they will rob my family. It's not like I am hanging around these guys.
Now you're making shit up. Go quiver under the covers.

Sound like you come from a long line of racists!!! 98.7% white trash [emoji1005]

Sound like you come from a long line of racists!!! 98.7% white trash [emoji1005]
What gives you that impression? I know exactly who I am. Do you?

That much white in you your people had to kill a couple of moon crickets somewhere down the line and I’m a liberal and that makes you a racist!!!

That much white in you your people had to kill a couple of moon crickets somewhere down the line and I’m a liberal and that makes you a racist!!!
Digging from the sewer with that one. What a moron.

Forum List

Back