Why Don't Blacks Give Obama Credit for Being Half White?

While he wasn't a brain surgeon, he was smart enough to get reelected. Those smarts must have come from somewhere, probably his mother.
Obama said he was black. Your punk ass wouldn't be trying to talk about his white half if he was wanted for a crime. So if he's black for that, he was black as president. Suffer wb.

Oh, but he was half white, jackass. :04:
His white mama was a commie traitor.

Obama is only half white so that makes him half alright

Obama said he was black. Your punk ass wouldn't be trying to talk about his white half if he was wanted for a crime. So if he's black for that, he was black as president. Suffer wb.

He is wanted for a crime, TREASON, and no one gives a shit what color that commie bastard faggot's skin is. Just mindless pieces of shit like you do.

In fact I think in the black world they're called red bone and I've heard yellow bone.

Yellow definitely describes that moonbat messiah of yours.

No balls havin' mother fucker...

He is wanted for a crime, TREASON, and no one gives a shit what color that commie bastard faggot's skin is. Just mindless pieces of shit like you do.

In fact I think in the black world they're called red bone and I've heard yellow bone.

Yellow definitely describes that moonbat messiah of yours.

No balls havin' mother fucker...

No just redbone

While he wasn't a brain surgeon, he was smart enough to get reelected. Those smarts must have come from somewhere, probably his mother.

Oh, but he was half white, jackass. :04:
His white mama was a commie traitor.
His "father" wasn't no African either.

ObamaDavisObamaDunham.jpg

Ain't no way some full blooded African black guy fathered a yellow commie faggot.

His white half didn't stop racist white folks from calling him racist.......

Even tho Obama took pics with white people and everything....Taking pics with black people usually works when arguing how Trump isn't racist --

but apparently, being half white doesn't stop racist whites from believing he is racist against whites....but racists are not known for their brilliant logic....
His picture with Farrakhan kind of gave it away.

No just redbone

Is that just based on pigment or heritage?

I never did ask about it.

It just seems obvious to me that the Real Barrack Obama from Africa was a real black man, if he fathered a child with the whitest woman in the world....

Like if Betty White had an Albino daughter....

No way they end up with a kid that looks like him because he has way too many recessive traits.

I could be wrong...

but look at the pictures. He looks way more like Frank Marshal Davis from any perspective than he does Barrack Obama Sr....

No just redbone

Is that just based on pigment or heritage?

I never did ask about it.

It just seems obvious to me that the Real Barrack Obama from Africa was a real black man, if he fathered a child with the whitest woman in the world....

Like if Betty White had an Albino daughter....

No way they end up with a kid that looks like him because he has way too many recessive traits.

I could be wrong...

but look at the pictures. He looks way more like Frank Marshal Davis from any perspective than he does Barrack Obama Sr....
Mixed kids tend to be pretty much in the middle of both parents.

At times, the compassionate and empathetic side of me kinda feels sorry for Barack Obama, especially when I consider the FACT young Barack Obama, a victim of potentially life scarring 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs), was raised, nurtured and socialized by a IMMATURE mother whose parents named her 'Stanley.'

Unfortunately, indisputable evidence shows Barack matured into a willfully ignorant, HATE, as well as VIOLENCE promoting American leader who invites to his children's and Nation's home a large number of 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims composing GUN VIOLENCE riddled American music art HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent as less than human *itches and *hores, 'hoes' or t.h.o.t.s. undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

Frankly, I'm kinda peeved @BarackObama for cow-towing to his illogical thinking, hateful "Pro Black" minded friends and supporters, most all of whom are themselves 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims.

I'm referring to a significant population of apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black" Americans believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY demean, bully, taunt, TERRORIZE, harass and denigrate as "C**ns, Sell-Outs and Uncle Toms" our responsible, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers or family relatives of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness. The same HATEFUL "Pro Black" Americans LOUDLY declaring Racism and "White Supremacy" is harming black or American citizens of African descent.

Kinda difficult to respect the opinions of apparent illogical thinking, HATEFUL people, do you agree?

_HATE EMBRACING Denounce Mechee X, Vicki Dillard, Shonne Etienne.png

Barack placed himself in the ABSOLUTE perfect position to speak about PREVENTING our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from being irresponsibly introduced to a potentially life scarring childhood upbringing fraught with Hardships, Struggles, FEAR, Uncertainty, Sorrow, Frustration, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, Sadness and DEPRESSION. (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

Barack placed himself in the ABSOLUTE perfect position to address PARENTING, as well as medical HEALTH issues explaining WHY for more than thirty years significant numbers of perfectly healthy American newborns, mature into apparent or admitted emotionally troubled American recording artists and urban story-TRUTH-tellers composing music art HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls, women and mothers of African descent as less than human creatures and 'hoes'.

Sadly, Barack Obama, a highly educated citizen espousing the "My Brother's Keeper" concept, CHOSE to overlook the fact that most all of the popular contemporary American music makers he invited to his children's and Nation's home, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a traumatic potentially life scarring childhood upbringing resulting with them viewing black or American girls, women and MOTHERS, as less than human creatures unworthy of being offered basic human respect.
___
FINALLY, Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, addresses America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

"Oprah Winfrey Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

PLEASE, I am imploring my responsible, caring American or foreign born neighbors concerned about the emotional well-being and physical HEALTH of our Nation's people, to SHARE this POWERFUL, eye-opening medical knowledge with your family, friends and neighbors who are genuinely wishing to improve the Quality of Life for untold numbers of American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are impeded from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of human/childhood development.

ARREST CHILD ABUSERS!

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

His white half didn't stop racist white folks from calling him racist.......

Even tho Obama took pics with white people and everything....Taking pics with black people usually works when arguing how Trump isn't racist --

but apparently, being half white doesn't stop racist whites from believing he is racist against whites....but racists are not known for their brilliant logic....
His picture with Farrakhan kind of gave it away.
What did this picture give away??

Or is Al Sharpton not racist anymore??

donald-trump-al-sharpton.jpg

Forum List

Back