Why doesn't senator McCain retire gracefully?

because he is too busy selling out anything and everything American to make ISRAEL "great" again....

Here he is meeting with Mossad agent Simon Elliot, aka Al Baghdadi leader of ISIS

The guy is 80 years old and has cancer. Lately it seems as though his thinking has gotten fuzzy and now he needs emergency surgery for a blood clot. The strange thing is that if you google "McCain's health" you get a whole page of rhetoric about the GOP postponing a vote on the health care bill rather than McCain's health.
When you're still one of the very few republicans with an iota of common sense you feel obligated to continue so the whole party doesn't go down the drain into that black hole known as Trumpland.

one of the very few republicans with an iota of common sense

Yeah, like when SELLOUT went to IRAQ and accused SHIA IRAN of helping SUNNI "Al Qaeda" in front of IRAQI SHIAS....

That deliberate Zionist BULLSHIT got at least 500 of our kids killed....

Senile McCain is the reason the #1 priority for Congress should be to enact term limits.

The guy is 80 years old and has cancer. Lately it seems as though his thinking has gotten fuzzy and now he needs emergency surgery for a blood clot. The strange thing is that if you google "McCain's health" you get a whole page of rhetoric about the GOP postponing a vote on the health care bill rather than McCain's health.

I'm sorry, but look what you Googled. That would naturally come up since it is the news today.

Term limit poster children

McAIPAC
Schumer
Feinstein
Alexander
McConnell
Grassley
Hatch

There is a better way.

Charge McAIPAC and the other Zionist sellouts with TREASON.

Because he is a rhino that Trump schlonged. So McCain wants to be a fly in the ointment

-Geaux

There are a lot of people that feel worthless once they retire. I've heard of a few cases where people were forced to retire (or laid off) and they died not long afterwards.

My employer hires retirees to drive our vans part-time. Some of them retired from companies that had very generous retirement plans. They are (were) all married with working wives, and they got social security as well. They were just bored at home and couldn't take it.

My father is like that. He's 85 now and can't sit still. He does a lot of work around the houses for me while I'm at work. He doesn't work very fast, but he gets a lot of things done. He enjoys it.

Me? I can't wait to quit work. I hope when I get older I don't think like that. I'd hate to think of the rest of my life where the only thing I can do with it is continue working for somebody else.

If you feel this way now you won't have a problem with retirement.
I know I sure dont and I hung up the work clothes at 46.
Now if you have no other interests other than work I could see it being a problem.
Personally I got sick of work interfering with my hobbies.

There are a lot of people that feel worthless once they retire. I've heard of a few cases where people were forced to retire (or laid off) and they died not long afterwards.

My employer hires retirees to drive our vans part-time. Some of them retired from companies that had very generous retirement plans. They are (were) all married with working wives, and they got social security as well. They were just bored at home and couldn't take it.

My father is like that. He's 85 now and can't sit still. He does a lot of work around the houses for me while I'm at work. He doesn't work very fast, but he gets a lot of things done. He enjoys it.

Me? I can't wait to quit work. I hope when I get older I don't think like that. I'd hate to think of the rest of my life where the only thing I can do with it is continue working for somebody else.

Now if you have no other interests other than work I could see it being a problem.

Maybe if I lived out in the country somewhere, but I live in the city and there are always plenty of things to do. Heck, I could go to the zoo and hang around a couple times a week. I've never been to the Rock and Roll Hall of fame, the Science center, the new aquarium, and I haven't been fishing in over 25 years.

Maybe if I lived out in the country somewhere, but I live in the city and there are always plenty of things to do. Heck, I could go to the zoo and hang around a couple times a week. I've never been to the Rock and Roll Hall of fame, the Science center, the new aquarium, and I haven't been fishing in over 25 years.

LOL....I cant wait to get out of the city!!
The wife has a year or so before she retires once that happens we're out of Houston and into the Hill Country.

The wife has a year or so before she retires once that happens we're out of Houston and into the Hill Country.

Yeah, but then you're going to get bored and go back to work. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Retirement isn't all it's cracked up to be. Unless you have a bunch of money saved up, there isn't much to do.

Yeah, but then you're going to get bored and go back to work. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Nah...all my hobbies involve the outdoors.
Hunting,fishing,kayaking,offroading just being out in nature in general.
There's nothing I enjoy more than looking out my window in the morning and seeing a bunch of these guys hanging out in the Pecan bottoms.
upload_2017-7-16_16-18-30.png

Because he likes getting rich off of the backs of the American taxpayers.

Retirement isn't all it's cracked up to be. Unless you have a bunch of money saved up, there isn't much to do.

Agree.
The key is to buy all the things you're going to want for retired life before you retire and pay them off,retired life is enjoyable as long as you're living where you want to live and have the tools to enjoy it which isnt that hard if you plan ahead.

I can think of all kinds of things to do. The key is less of money than it is health. Maybe 40 years ago retirement might have sucked, but look at our home entertainment alone today. 300 or more channels on television, video games, pay-per-view, cell phones, internet, big screen super HD televisions.

Many times I take note of how much time people spend indoors during the summer time. Their world is within their four walls. I go outside for the most part unless it's too hot or humid outside.

Forum List

Back