Why Doesn't FOXNEWS Present Breaking Viral News Stories That Don't Comport With Rightwing Ideology?

MSNBC is a far left drone site, the one you love to watch to verify your insane religious ideology..

This is failed far left drone failed thread, just like all far left drone threads/posts!

You're projecting again. Fux News and MSNBC are all part of the same dysfunctional paradigm, pushing the same perceptual reality: that america would work out just fine if it weren't for that "other" side messing everything up. And you idiots on both sides fall for the same shit, all day, every day. The system needs you too wound up to make sense of what's going on around you, and clearly, you're susceptible. Corporate power runs your media, and thus, you. You respond just the way they want you to, in a Pavlovian manner; all reflex, no contemplation. And as long as the public can be kept screeching at each other like you like to do, the societal wealth extraction and cannibalization can continue unabated.

Get rid of you TV pard, pick up a book. And not one of those Fux News or MSNBC News pundit propaganda leaflets.

Another far left drone gone crazy!

It needs another update!

I hardly ever watch FOX news and soon as I turn it on, Kimberly Guilfoyle is talking about this..

Once again the far left lies!

Hardly, you're quoting Fux News pard.

And this one proves once again they are nothing but a far left drone!

You're certainly proving what you are shoog, do go on ...

Yes you have and the OP have been proven that you are peddling far left racist trash..

Silly far left drones!

This from the one that still believes in the "hands up" conspiracy theory!

You are racist, just like all far left drones!
Coming from someone that puts stock into BEN.GAH.ZEEEEEEE.....your statements are comical!

49izadw.gif

Another post!

Proving that once again they are racist, just like all the other far right drones!

Agreed.

I am glad you can agree you are racist, just like all far left drones!

Read:

"Another post!
Proving that once again they are racist, just like all the other far right drones!"

Well according to whites anyone who falls short of being an angel deserves to be killed by police.

Because as Jessie Williams said White always have humanity. White lady shoots her two teen daughters and reloads to finish them off is described as a nice lady with a 2 min segment on how helpful she was on facebook.

Black dude selling CD's didnt lay totally still while being attacked by cops deserved it.

Why? Whites dont consider blacks to have humanity under any circumstances
Your statement is EXACTLY why The #BlackLivesMatter Movement exists and is needed.

Look a far left drone agreeing with another far left drone, who would have thunk that!

These are the people that Chris Matthews version of racism..

These far left narratives are what makes them more dangerous than ISIS!

So many to hate, so little time.

Yes we know you far left domes hate anything or anyone that is not part of the far left religious cult!

This from the one that still believes in the "hands up" conspiracy theory!

You are racist, just like all far left drones!
Coming from someone that puts stock into BEN.GAH.ZEEEEEEE.....your statements are comical!

49izadw.gif

Another post!

Proving that once again they are racist, just like all the other far right drones!

Agreed.

Read:

"Another post!
Proving that once again they are racist, just like all the other far right drones!"

And the far left will edit peoples posts when they can win an argument, but then again reality will always TRUMP far left religious dogma!

My original comments:

Another far left failed post!

Proving that once again they are racist, just like all the other far left drones!

What "big sh**?"

There's a video that has gone viral around the world depicting a black man getting murdered live on camera.

THAT isn't newsworthy?

Remember, this is post-constitutional Obamerica. See, it makes no difference black or white. Nobody has any rights. Well, except for one tired, brain-damaged old lady and she only because nobody takes her seriously anymore.

You're projecting again. Fux News and MSNBC are all part of the same dysfunctional paradigm, pushing the same perceptual reality: that america would work out just fine if it weren't for that "other" side messing everything up. And you idiots on both sides fall for the same shit, all day, every day. The system needs you too wound up to make sense of what's going on around you, and clearly, you're susceptible. Corporate power runs your media, and thus, you. You respond just the way they want you to, in a Pavlovian manner; all reflex, no contemplation. And as long as the public can be kept screeching at each other like you like to do, the societal wealth extraction and cannibalization can continue unabated.

Get rid of you TV pard, pick up a book. And not one of those Fux News or MSNBC News pundit propaganda leaflets.

It needs another update!

I hardly ever watch FOX news and soon as I turn it on, Kimberly Guilfoyle is talking about this..

Yes you have and the OP have been proven that you are peddling far left racist trash..

Silly far left drones!

How old are you?

49izadw.gif

Another post!

Agreed.

Read:

"Another post!

And the far left will edit peoples posts when they can win an argument, but then again reality will always TRUMP far left religious dogma!

My original comments:

Proving that once again they are racist, just like all the other far left drones!

People like yu always remind me of the Sunni and Shia.

It needs another update!

Silly far left drones!

How old are you?
Another post!

Agreed.

Read:

"Another post!

My original comments:

People like yu always remind me of the Sunni and Shia.

Another far left drone failed post!

They do not even understand what they post, but it fits their debunked religious dogma!

So, FNC is supposed to make a big sh** about a thug (possessing a gun) and fighting cops getting shot? I think your question should be why is the rest the media outlets exploit stories like this?
What "big sh**?"

There's a video that has gone viral around the world depicting a black man getting murdered live on camera.

THAT isn't newsworthy?

Murdered? He possessed a gun and was fighting cops. That's called self defense, dude.
He possessed a gun as fact? Really?

Interesting?

Isn't Louisiana an open carry state?

Interesting.

So, FNC is supposed to make a big sh** about a thug (possessing a gun) and fighting cops getting shot? I think your question should be why is the rest the media outlets exploit stories like this?
What "big sh**?"

THAT isn't newsworthy?

Murdered? He possessed a gun and was fighting cops. That's called self defense, dude.
He possessed a gun as fact? Really?

Interesting?

Isn't Louisiana an open carry state?

Interesting.

I don't have a problem with anyone carrying a gun. But if you carry a gun and then are stupid enough to fight with police, that's gonna be cause for shooting.

I made my prior arguments in this thread based upon very preliminary info presented by the OP. But having just watched the video (which is not fully conclusive, tbf), I would initially say that the shooter cop may have acted recklessly.

Well according to whites anyone who falls short of being an angel deserves to be killed by police.

Because as Jessie Williams said White always have humanity. White lady shoots her two teen daughters and reloads to finish them off is described as a nice lady with a 2 min segment on how helpful she was on facebook.

Black dude selling CD's didnt lay totally still while being attacked by cops deserved it.

Even when blacks are the good guy with a gun, they end up getting killed by police.

Even when blacks are the good guy with a gun, they end up getting killed by police.

How many times have we seen black people gunned down in open carry states and their only offense was having a gun or the THOUGHT that they had a gun?

Either its open carry or its not.

Forum List

Back