Why Doesn't FOXNEWS Present Breaking Viral News Stories That Don't Comport With Rightwing Ideology?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I thought they were a self-proclaimed NEWS organization, and not the political arm of the Republican Party.

Yesterday, a breaking news story featuring facts that's not favorable to police and they totally ignored it.

Protests Grow After Graphic Video Reveals Louisiana Police Killing Man Outside Convenience Store

As His Mother Speaks at Press Conference, Alton Sterling’s Son Breaks Down

Local NAACP Leader Demands Accountability From Baton Rouge PD After Alton Sterling Shooting

Take One Guess Which Network Didn’t Cover the Alton Sterling News Conference

All because they deem that the news doesn't comport with rightwing Republican dogma.

That's not a news network, it's a propaganda organization.

#SMHGOP

I thought they were a self-proclaimed NEWS organization, and not the political arm of the Republican Party.

Yesterday, a breaking news story featuring facts that's not favorable to police and they totally ignored it.

Protests Grow After Graphic Video Reveals Louisiana Police Killing Man Outside Convenience Store

Local NAACP Leader Demands Accountability From Baton Rouge PD After Alton Sterling Shooting

All because they deem that the news doesn't comport with rightwing Republican dogma.

#SMHGOP

So, FNC is supposed to make a big sh** about a thug (possessing a gun) and fighting cops getting shot? I think your question should be why is the rest the media outlets exploit stories like this?

So, FNC is supposed to make a big sh** about a thug (possessing a gun) and fighting cops getting shot? I think your question should be why is the rest the media outlets exploit stories like this?
What "big sh**?"

There's a video that has gone viral around the world depicting a black man getting murdered live on camera.

THAT isn't newsworthy?

What "big sh**?"

There's a video that has gone viral around the world depicting a black man getting murdered live on camera.

THAT isn't newsworthy?

Murdered? He possessed a gun and was fighting cops. That's called self defense, dude.

What "big sh**?"

THAT isn't newsworthy?

Another far left narrative that does not fit the facts!

He is thug and he had a gun and he was fighting with police, much like what happened in Ferguson..

What "big sh**?"

THAT isn't newsworthy?

Another far left narrative that does not fit the facts!

He is thug and he had a gun and he was fighting with police, much like what happened in Ferguson..

Oh c'mon, he was surely a pillar of society, destined for college, and was a pure gentle giant.

Fox news doesn't want to be responsible for their viewers' heads exploding when their paradigms break down.

It's really an act of kindness.

I like hearing liberals complain about about biased news coverage. Especially when they have:

ABC

CBS

NBC

MSNBC

PBS

WP

NYT

And many more...

I like hearing liberals complain about about biased news coverage. Especially when they have:

ABC

CBS

NBC

MSNBC

PBS

WP

NYT

And many more...

Yes the far left controlled media sources to control the far left drones!

I bet this OP can not show where they have done the same for a "white" man..

The OP is a racist just like all far left drones!

When will thugs learn NOT to tussle with the cops?

It will end the same way almost every time, and possibly more often now that the cops are getting fed up with the bad press from Democrat media.

#SMHGOP

Don't be silly, Fux News isnt' supposed to give a shit about anything but pushing rabid frothy mouthed fundamentalist Reich wing screed.

#SMHGOP

Don't be silly, Fux News isnt' supposed to give a shit about anything but pushing rabid frothy mouthed fundamentalist Reich wing screed.

Another far left drone showing they do not care about reality, they just care about their debunked religious narratives..

ABC

CBS

NBC

MSNBC

PBS

WP

NYT

And many more...

Your media machine is owned by 6 major multinational corporations presiding over ~90% of what americans see, hear, and read, since Clinton deregulated the FCC. That's down from 50 some odd companies in the same space back in the 1980s. There's a lesson in that for some of you it hasn't dawned upon yet.

#SMHGOP

Another far left drone showing they do not care about reality, they just care about their debunked religious narratives..

Fux is what it is. And MSNBC basically pushes the same perceptual reality.

ABC

CBS

NBC

MSNBC

PBS

WP

NYT

And many more...

Your media machine is owned by 6 major multinational corporations presiding over ~90% of what americans see, hear, and read, since Clinton deregulated the FCC. That's down from 50 some odd companies in the same space back in the 1980s. There's a lesson in that for some of you it hasn't dawned upon yet.

Yes we know you will only believe far left religious blog sites..

No matter how devoid of reality it is..

Silly far left drones!

#SMHGOP

No one cares about your reality.

ABC

CBS

NBC

MSNBC

PBS

WP

NYT

And many more...

Yes we know you will only believe far left religious blog sites..

No matter how devoid of reality it is..

Silly far left drones!

You'd better read that again, slowly, it got by you. Your partisanshit got in the way.

What "big sh**?"

THAT isn't newsworthy?

Murdered? He possessed a gun and was fighting cops. That's called self defense, dude.
Clearly you didn't see the video.

I hope this get's a jury.

#SMHGOP

Fux is what it is. And MSNBC basically pushes the same perceptual reality.

MSNBC is a far left drone site, the one you love to watch to verify your insane religious ideology..

This is failed far left drone failed thread, just like all far left drone threads/posts!

Forum List

Back