Why Does

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
The US need an immigration reform bill? Because the libtards says so?

I would reform it thusly. No more immigration for ten years period. End of story.

We need a bill for stability Willow... We can't keep doing this by executive order where it can change every 4 to 8 years with each president's E/O's....

And it is Congress's job to do immigration laws and the president's job to execute Congress's laws.

yep , i always wonder why Americans want to allow immigration into the USA , especialy third world immigration , it makes no sense to me .

We need a bill for stability Willow... We can't keep doing this by executive order where it can change every 4 to 8 years with each president's E/O's....

And it is Congress's job to do immigration laws and the president's job to execute Congress's laws.
---------------------------------------------- WTrees idea would provide stability Care4 !!

I would reform it thusly. No more immigration for ten years period. End of story.
You would. You think the best scientists cone from the US? Look at how many fucking dumb people we have like you. Republicans hate science.

stability would be good for 4 years , 8 years ,

You would. You think the best scientists cone from the US? Look at how many fucking dumb people we have like you. Republicans hate science.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yeah well , even if what you say is true , we could just BUY our servant scientists . Buy them and tell them to get to work making discoveries RDave .

should say , BUY their time . Hey , you wanna come to the USA , we have the money and if you as a scientist perform well then your kids can be imported in 20 years but they can never vote RDave !!

Last edited:
its kinda funny , a while ago illegal aliens and third world immigrant were saving Americans from expensive lettuce , strawberries and lawn care . Now we need imported third world peoples for scientific discoveries .

Congratulations!

I was wondering how long it would take the best of you Democrats to come back around to the Constitution!

:D

Why don't we just enforce the laws on the books?

yep , i always wonder why Americans want to allow immigration into the USA , especialy third world immigration , it makes no sense to me .

I agree. We have more than enough people in this country. They should ban immigration for the next ten years.

There are still a handful of those damned Christians (real Christians) in this country. They need to go.

There are still a handful of those damned Christians (real Christians) in this country. They need to go.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- so no answer eh August ??

Forum List

Back