Why does the USA benefit from more Muslim refugees

In other words you can not explain why the USA needs more refugees...................

Your ignorance is perfectly demonstrated
I am quite probably in the top 10% of bloggers on this board who argue the case against Illegal Aliens, Muslim-Syrian refugees, etc.

My criticism is that your opening gambit was - quite probably - one of the worst and most embarrassing attempts to articulate a position that I've seen in a long time.
And you voted for a loser and are currently engaged in stomping up and down like a spoiled loser.

LOL, try again kid
Irrelevant. That has nothing to do with your inability to coherently and intelligently articulate a position.

Now... go dry-hump somebody else's pants-cuff for a while, Princess... you're borin' the hell outta me.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the loser admits to jumping up and down like the kid below.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Put down the bong, junior...

My kids are older than you......................got that Jr.

The problem with immigration today, is the USA is a welfare state and many immigrants legal or illegal need government assistance to survive. Why do we want immigrants who can't speak English and have little education thus offering little to the nation?

They do generally vote D, so that may explain the insanity.

We taxpayers have enough of a load to carry. We sure don't need refugee's in America who don't speak the language and have no skills.

All that will happen is we taxpayers will be supporting these assholes for a very long time. I, for one, am not interested in bankrolling the life of a refugee.

...Put down the bong, junior...
Doubtful, but... whatever... doesn't mean a thing... and doesn't change your gawdawfully 'constructed' OP...

Meanwhile, in other news...

=======================================================================================

Time to dump a little elephant shit into this dead thread...

woman-collecting-elephant-shit-3656.jpg

It's toast...

Doomed in advance, to failure, by an incoherent opening post...

The problem with immigration today, is the USA is a welfare state and many immigrants legal or illegal need government assistance to survive. Why do we want immigrants who can't speak English and have little education thus offering little to the nation?

We taxpayers have enough of a load to carry. We sure don't need refugee's in America who don't speak the language and have no skills.

All that will happen is we taxpayers will be supporting these assholes for a very long time. I, for one, am not interested in bankrolling the life of a refugee.
In certain cases the refugees may have more basic skills than some Akericans, perhaps because they get a more fair chance to succeed, this puts an American out of work...................every time

Doubtful, but... whatever... doesn't mean a thing... and doesn't change your gawdawfully 'constructed' OP...

=======================================================================================

It's toast...

Tell Trump that, you know the guy who just killed Obammas trans bathroom wet dream.

PS. that manure has more value than you.

It's toast...

Tell Trump that, you know the guy who just killed Obammas trans bathroom wet dream.

You tell 'em, Princess...

=======================================================

Time to move this thread to the Flame Zone, or, more correctly, the Dead Zone...

It's toast...

You tell 'em, Princess...

=======================================================

Time to move this thread to the Flame Zone, or, more correctly, the Dead Zone...

Which is how you cry when you lose an argument by changing it to manure.

You are defeated, why? because you have just stated that any thread here has intrinsic value.

This is all babyshit, and you are the shitter.

We have since the end of WWII.

Forum List

Back