Why does the right fear public healthcare?

Microsoft doesn't kill people and I would love you to post your evidence showing they have a higher profit margin than insurance companies..

As for showing someone where the Constitution says we can have healthcare? That is a moot issue as you are arguing that we can't have any social service.. No CPS, DSHS, Child Support collection, nothing.. Healthcare is just another social service.. No medicare, no social security, nothing..

I also notice that when I asked you to support your own arguement, you turned it around and asked me to show you.. You are the one making the arguement.. Either put up or shut up!! You want to make the arguement that it is unconstitutional, then get off your lazy ass and prove it! You know damn well that arguement will never hold up in any court of law let alone the Supreme court..

Dude, your post hardly warrants a response.. Other than to say that Big Daddy works for the insurance companies..

And yes!! It is jealousy that I am upset that 40 million americans die each year because of insurance.. DING! DING!! You win!! You guessed it!!

Grow a FREAKEN brain will you?? How bout you explain to all of us why you are a heartless moron that loves watching 40 million of his fellow americans dies needlessly because of insurance companies!! Explain that to me please!! Then tell me how that makes you a patriot??

Health insurers don't kill people either. They provide insurance.
Microsoft net profit margine: 23.5%
Industry average:21.70%
Industry Browser - Technology - Application Software Industry - Company List

Aetna net profit margin: 4.0%
Industry average:3.30%
http://biz.yahoo.com
/p/522conameu.html

Lay off the class envy kool-aid, there pardner. It rots the brain.

I am sorry?? Where in that chart was insurance companies?? I didn't see United Healthcare in there.. The largest health insurance company in our nation.. I didn't see blue cross, Kiaser, Guardian??? Aetna?? They sell health insurance??

Show the the profits of United healthcare and only United healthcare!! They are the biggest lets start with them..

Microsoft doesn't kill people and I would love you to post your evidence showing they have a higher profit margin than insurance companies..

As for showing someone where the Constitution says we can have healthcare? That is a moot issue as you are arguing that we can't have any social service.. No CPS, DSHS, Child Support collection, nothing.. Healthcare is just another social service.. No medicare, no social security, nothing..

I also notice that when I asked you to support your own arguement, you turned it around and asked me to show you.. You are the one making the arguement.. Either put up or shut up!! You want to make the arguement that it is unconstitutional, then get off your lazy ass and prove it! You know damn well that arguement will never hold up in any court of law let alone the Supreme court..

Dude, your post hardly warrants a response.. Other than to say that Big Daddy works for the insurance companies..

And yes!! It is jealousy that I am upset that 40 million americans die each year because of insurance.. DING! DING!! You win!! You guessed it!!

Grow a FREAKEN brain will you?? How bout you explain to all of us why you are a heartless moron that loves watching 40 million of his fellow americans dies needlessly because of insurance companies!! Explain that to me please!! Then tell me how that makes you a patriot??

You have a link to the bolded? :doubt: High estimate is that 40 million are without insurance at any given point in time, not die.

45 thousand.. My bad!! Still way to many... But again... My error.. My apologies.. :eusa_pray:

45,000 U.S. Deaths Caused By Lack of Insurance? We Need to Do Something Now - Black Voices Insurance

One of many links..

Based on the Reuters article, which was about a federally funded, pro-health care Harvard study, seems the quickest answer would be making sure all have 'hospitalization', that is the coverage needed.

I am sorry?? Where in that chart was insurance companies?? I didn't see United Healthcare in there.. The largest health insurance company in our nation.. I didn't see blue cross, Kiaser, Guardian??? Aetna?? They sell health insurance??

Show the the profits of United healthcare and only United healthcare!! They are the biggest lets start with them..
And there you have it.....This isn't about health care, it's about envy, expropriation and redistributuon.

40 million people die every year in this country because of ins companies??.....40 million? in 5 years 200 million of us are gone..:eusa_eh:.....ill be able to drive on the freeway at the speed limit....

I never made the arguement that government healthcare was unconstitutional.. You morons did.. If you are going to make that claim then you better support it.. The burdon of proof is on the person that makes the arguement.. You and other are saying it is unconstitutional, then prove it.. I don't have to prove that something is constitutional when there are plenty of examples and court rulings that say social services are constitutional.. If you are unware of these things then please do your research before spreading your ignorance here..
There is no enumerated power whatsoever for congress to provide medical services to anyone, shithead.

The only ignorance being demostrated here is by you.

Mebby you'd better scamper back to the DU or Ed Schultz boards.

Still waiting on the proof of that statement.. Got a ruling somewhere?? Or pehaps something from the constitution??

Look.. You can believe that it is unconstitutional all you want.. It doesn't change the fact that you are wrong.. Back in the 50's and 60's rebuttlicans fought against laws against the tobacco industry and made bogus claims that smoking didn't cause lung cancer.. Well.. This is just another example of how the rebuttlicans are in the pockets of corperate america and will say what ever they have to to protect their interests, even it kills america.. Which lung cancer does..

I do believe rabbi?? A number of the road projects currently being under taken are to make them safer.. So, we are working on it, but that doen't change the fact that you have no real argument does it?

And there you have it.....This isn't about health care, it's about envy, expropriation and redistributuon.

But only selectively. And health insurers are a poor place to start. Most people, 70%, are satsified with their health care coverage. This is why the Obama Admin has suddenly made it about them and have been trying to paint them as big money bogeymen.
Obviously some of the less intelligent on this board are taken in by that crap.

then a clueless, liberal zebra walks into a political forum.....

lions-eating-a-delicious-black-and-white-striped-pizza.jpg

Yup!! It sure is.. You guessed it!! Damn you are so smart!! 45 thousand deaths is meaningless.. higher and higher rates is meaningless, people without insurance is meaningless.. It all about wealth!

Did your dog figure that out for you?? Or are you really that stupid??

I never made the arguement that government healthcare was unconstitutional.. You morons did.. If you are going to make that claim then you better support it.. The burdon of proof is on the person that makes the arguement.. You and other are saying it is unconstitutional, then prove it.. I don't have to prove that something is constitutional when there are plenty of examples and court rulings that say social services are constitutional.. If you are unware of these things then please do your research before spreading your ignorance here..
There is no enumerated power whatsoever for congress to provide medical services to anyone, shithead.

Still waiting on the proof of that statement.. Got a ruling somewhere?? Or pehaps something from the constitution??

Look.. You can believe that it is unconstitutional all you want.. It doesn't change the fact that you are wrong.. Back in the 50's and 60's rebuttlicans fought against laws against the tobacco industry and made bogus claims that smoking didn't cause lung cancer.. Well.. This is just another example of how the rebuttlicans are in the pockets of corperate america and will say what ever they have to to protect their interests, even it kills america.. Which lung cancer does..

I do believe rabbi?? A number of the road projects currently being under taken are to make them safer.. So, we are working on it, but that doen't change the fact that you have no real argument does it?

Argujment for what? That you are a blooming idiot? That is obvious from your casual mis-use of facts.
It doesn't matter whether health insurers make pennies or gazillions. Putting them out of business and/or making it unprofitable isn't going to help anyone do anything.

You don't read English for comprhension very well, do you?

Court rulings are irrelevant to original intent and the small "r" republican concept of specifically enumerated powers.

Rabbi is right...You're a total waste of time.

40 million people die every year in this country because of ins companies??.....40 million? in 5 years 200 million of us are gone..:eusa_eh:.....ill be able to drive on the freeway at the speed limit....

Sorry.. See correction above.. 45 thousand.. But a little research on your part might have caught that as well..

Yup!! It sure is.. You guessed it!! Damn you are so smart!! 45 thousand deaths is meaningless.. higher and higher rates is meaningless, people without insurance is meaningless.. It all about wealth!

Are you ready to apologize to this board for you outrageous, ignorant, and unsupported statements? Or do we have to just write you off as a loon?

Court rulings are irrelevant to original intent and the small "r" republican concept of specifically enumerated powers.

Ande what you know about original intent?? Or any of you for that matter?? None of you were even born when the constitution was written.. You shitheads know nothing about original intent.. And the courts mean everything.. But I love how you want to ignore the law and expect others to live by your made up invisible unable to prove laws..

Your the waste of time...

Ande what you know about original intent?? Or any of you for that matter?? None of you were even born when the constitution was written.. You shitheads know nothing about original intent.. And the courts mean everything.. But I love how you want to ignore the law and expect others to live by your made up invisible unable to prove laws..

Your the waste of time...
barking_moonbat3.jpg

Are you ready to apologize to this board for you outrageous, ignorant, and unsupported statements? Or do we have to just write you off as a loon?

Of course you are... You have no real arguemt to offer.. Typical rebuttlicans.. Party of No and the party of ignorance and the party of well?? Nothing..

Of course you are... You have no real arguemt to offer.. Typical rebuttlicans.. Party of No and the party of ignorance and the party of well?? Nothing..

OK, Dude. You called it.
Time to write off this kool-aid drunk. Zander hit it, ignorant thin skinned and ill informed. Total waste of DNA.

Forum List

Back