Why does stuff like this never happen when I'm around?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
It's always "Florida", isn't it?

Cops: Woman danced half-naked after threatening to shoot up Fla. Waffle House
"Sheriff’s deputies say 38-year-old woman dropped her pants and danced half-naked in a Waffle House parking lot in Pensacola, Fla., Monday afternoon.

Before doing that, the restaurant manager reported, she threatened to shoot everyone and, confronting him in the parking lot, tried to grab his genitals, according to an Escambia County Sheriff’s Office arrest affidavit. Then she leaned forward and licked the manager on both sides of his face.

A witness in the parking lot corroborated the manager’s account.

Freedom Ryder Zobrist, of Pensacola, was arrested on disorderly conduct, battery, assault and two counts of lewd and indecent exposure."

She looks like someone it would be fun to party with. :biggrin:

safe_image.php

A wild ride indeed Tonto...

Ever heard of a "Texas Tornado"?

That's where you mount her from behind, "accidentally" call her by another woman's name, then see how long you can ride her.
Or stick it in the wrong hole..

Yeah, I found that out the hard way once. She chased me around the house with a knife.

First time you've been chased like that?

First and last. Never underestimate a drunk woman with a knife.
Pffffffffffffffffft, you underestimated a woman, that's all. So did Don. No wall.

That face screams "meth-head." I'm not saying she wouldn't partake in opioids, crack, airplane glue, brake cleaner, or anything else she could get her hands on, but definitely a Florida meth-head tweaker.

Never done that shit myself, but I've sat on a bed with a meth-head girl a few times, while she cooked it up and shot it.

That stuff is really nasty. It makes people want to drop their pants and dance around half-naked after threatening to shoot up Waffle Houses.

And lick people on both sides of their faces. That too.

And steal shit. Tweakers are always stealing stuff out of your garage.

That face screams "meth-head." I'm not saying she wouldn't partake in opioids, crack, airplane glue, brake cleaner, or anything else she could get her hands on, but definitely a Florida meth-head tweaker.

Never done that shit myself, but I've sat on a bed with a meth-head girl a few times, while she cooked it up and shot it.

That stuff is really nasty. It makes people want to drop their pants and dance around half-naked after threatening to shoot up Waffle Houses.

And lick people on both sides of their faces. That too.

And steal shit. Tweakers are always stealing stuff out of your garage.
Tweakers do both love.

Forum List

Back