Why does MAGA think "RINOs" would vote for Trump?

Very true.

That's why I support Rumble.

Soon they will have a video library to rival YouTube.

When I make videos, I only upload to Rumble.

And... You can embed Rumble videos here just like YouTube videos.

This is a Rumble video...

However those popular YouTube channel personalities are
virtuallly and literally making careers out of having their own
YouTube channel.We're talkin' serious moola.
Any Youtuber with 500 k to a million subscribers is able
to make a career out ot if.

However those popular YouTube channel personalities are
virtuallly and literally making careers out of having their own
YouTube channel.We're talkin' serious moola.
Any Youtuber with 500 k to a million subscribers is able
to make a career out ot if.
True.

But most of the large channels I follow have already migrated their content to Rumble as well as YouTube.

I doesn't say what percentage of to voters are democrats.
It doesn't matter how many are Republicans.

25% of Republican voters, that is voters registered as Republican, say they ill not vote for Trump.

Let's say half of Trump's 2020 voters were Republican and for the sake of the math, let's give Trump 76M 2020 votes.
Half on 76M is 38M
1/4 of 38M is 9.5M

That's 9M votes Trump got in 2020 that he won't get in 2024.
Even if this is off by 50% that's 4.75M votes that Trump would need to make up in addition to the 7M 2020 vote gap.

It's just the math.

25% of Republican voters, that is voters registered as Republican, say they ill not vote for Trump.

Let's say half of Trump's 2020 voters were Republican and for the sake of the math, let's give Trump 76M 2020 votes.
Half on 76M is 38M
1/4 of 38M is 9.5M

Even if this is off by 50% that's 4.75M votes that Trump would need to make up in addition to the 7M 2020 vote gap.

It's just the math.

So, how does that make Ms. Haley such a tremendous character? She looks like a loser and attacks the millions of little Trumpsters as humanoids, How will she be able to actually earn the vote of those 76 million patriotic voters?

Really, looking at her, she reeks of someone like Romney who is just seeking to have a "good showing" and come in 2nd. That isn't going to be enough to get people behind her IMHO

I doesn't say what percentage of to voters are democrats.
Leave it to the scum at MSNBC.And the once conservative
site ... The Drudge Report.Now a flaming cesspool of hyper
lies and distortions.
Lawrence O'Donnell { Once a Catholic and educated in Catholic
Schools like Pat Buchanan and Chris Matthews } is a master class
piece of petrified scum.I remember him fessing-up that he
has access to Joe Biden and the WH quite often.Like maybe once
a week.So no matter what Joe Biden does or what definitive
selling-out of our Country Biden and his Crime Family have
been proven to have done,the Flaming Leftist O'Donnell will
find a way to either Never mention it or make it appear
pure fiction.O'Donnell is out selling what a real Primary winner
Biden is.96 % win for Biden in South Carolina.And Trump 's MAGA
wave is the real Fiction.Because 40% of republicans voted against
Trump. And that this bidness where within minutes saturday night
Trump was declared the Winner.So BEWARE ... the scum in the
Mainstream media will do almost anything and say almost anything
and Print anything in order to Deceive the Electorate.
Like We the People haven't been thru all this countless times.
Democrats are more than desperate.They are more than allergic to
Truth.They Live to Lie,Distort and Smear while Praising
any Democrat.This is Pure Stalinism.In our Face and Non Stop.

Half on 76M is 38M
1/4 of 38M is 9.5M

It's just the math.
That assumes they tel the truth. In the last election the polls showed a lot more people prefering Biden then actually voted for him.

Leave it to the scum at MSNBC.And the once conservative
site ... The Drudge Report.Now a flaming cesspool of hyper
lies and distortions.
Lawrence O'Donnell { Once a Catholic and educated in Catholic
Schools like Pat Buchanan and Chris Matthews } is a master class
piece of petrified scum.I remember him fessing-up that he
has access to Joe Biden and the WH quite often.Like maybe once
a week.So no matter what Joe Biden does or what definitive
selling-out of our Country Biden and his Crime Family have
been proven to have done,the Flaming Leftist O'Donnell will
find a way to either Never mention it or make it appear
pure fiction.O'Donnell is out selling what a real Primary winner
Biden is.96 % win for Biden in South Carolina.And Trump 's MAGA
wave is the real Fiction.Because 40% of republicans voted against
Trump. And that this bidness where within minutes saturday night
Trump was declared the Winner.So BEWARE ... the scum in the
Mainstream media will do almost anything and say almost anything
and Print anything in order to Deceive the Electorate.
Like We the People haven't been thru all this countless times.
Democrats are more than desperate.They are more than allergic to
Truth.They Live to Lie,Distort and Smear while Praising
any Democrat.This is Pure Stalinism.In our Face and Non Stop.
Many of these people used to peddle what we thought was real news. Now I am not so sure. When there was a lot of less stations, they had to be a little more honorable.

Many of these people used to peddle what we thought was real news. Now I am not so sure. When there was a lot of less stations, they had to be a little more honorable.
They outright lie 80% of the time.

So, how does that make Ms. Haley such a tremendous character? She looks like a loser and attacks the millions of little Trumpsters as humanoids, How will she be able to actually earn the vote of those 76 million patriotic voters?

Really, looking at her, she reeks of someone like Romney who is just seeking to have a "good showing" and come in 2nd. That isn't going to be enough to get people behind her IMHO
Haley is convinced that she's got a grudge to settle.She's obviously
getting bad advice by big donors and probably surrounds herself with
those Not Republican.Meaning ... she's a sell-out.At least it's coming out
now.She's dug herself in.Like how Democrats act.Plus whatever access and
links she made while at The United Nations as 29th U.S. Ambassador
is showing itself Big Time.The United Nations is totally in League with
the New World Order crowd.

Like I've said ... Sean Hannity was right a few years ago when he
pleaded that Journalism was Dead.Journalism isn't even casually
practiced anymore except for a few Newspapers and few sites.
Now a lot of AM Radio stations have been bought by huge
conglomerates making their push to buy out smaller
radio owners like Salem Media Group.
Because AM Talk radio is a huge driver for most conservatives.
Think Rush Limbaugh.Or Mark Levin.Hugh Hewitt and Mike Gallagher.

A quarter of Republican voters tonight in SC voted for Nikki Haley. Many of them will NOT be voting for Trump.

But why is that a surprise?

MAGA is a minority in this country. And when the retarded Republican base has been driving out everyone who doesn't march lockstep with them, why would "RINOs" vote for Trump?

Others, ... made it clear that Mr. Trump — who has driven many moderate and suburban voters out of his party over the last eight years — faces even graver challenges with those Americans now.​
“Everything about him bothers me — his arrogance, his lack of support of the military,” said Ms. Gramling, who was also a teacher. She supported Mr. Trump in 2016 before backing Mr. Biden in 2020 and would back the Democrat again over Mr. Trump. “Everything that he does is uncalled for.” ...​
America has very few persuadable voters left, and that may be especially true in a Biden-Trump rematch. Both men have been on the national stage for decades, and voters formed opinions of them long ago.​
But a few Haley voters who said they had supported Mr. Trump in 2020 stressed that they would not do so again. They cited his behavior after his defeat, including his election denialism that led to the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol. ...​
Asked what had changed her views on Mr. Trump since 2020, she replied, “the insurrection.”​

It all comes down to who gets their voters to vote in 6-10 states. Top Six are the most likely to flip. I think the bottom four are pretty set but they are possibilities.

1. GA--I think the GOP takes it back
  2. AZ--Stays blue
  3. WI--Stays blue
  4. PA--Stays blue
  5. MI--Stays blue
  6. NV--Toss Up
  7. NH--Stays Blue
  8. VA--Stays Blue
  9. CO--May Flip Red
  10. NC--May Flip Blue

A quarter of Republican voters tonight in SC voted for Nikki Haley. Many of them will NOT be voting for Trump.

But why is that a surprise?

MAGA is a minority in this country. And when the retarded Republican base has been driving out everyone who doesn't march lockstep with them, why would "RINOs" vote for Trump?

Others, ... made it clear that Mr. Trump — who has driven many moderate and suburban voters out of his party over the last eight years — faces even graver challenges with those Americans now.​
“Everything about him bothers me — his arrogance, his lack of support of the military,” said Ms. Gramling, who was also a teacher. She supported Mr. Trump in 2016 before backing Mr. Biden in 2020 and would back the Democrat again over Mr. Trump. “Everything that he does is uncalled for.” ...​
America has very few persuadable voters left, and that may be especially true in a Biden-Trump rematch. Both men have been on the national stage for decades, and voters formed opinions of them long ago.​
But a few Haley voters who said they had supported Mr. Trump in 2020 stressed that they would not do so again. They cited his behavior after his defeat, including his election denialism that led to the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol. ...​
Asked what had changed her views on Mr. Trump since 2020, she replied, “the insurrection.”​

The polls in the swing states show Trump winning the election and all betting venues have the odds firmly on Trump.

Forum List

Back