Why Does Israel Remain Alive against the World's Wishes?

White knight said:
I think we should cut the ambilical cord and see if they wither and die, or if by some miracle money starts growing on trees.

If that is their historical lands, why aren't they dark skined like most of the other people in the region?

Personally I'm sick of the whole conflict. I can't read a paper or watch the news without hearing about that B.S.
Let's see if I can interject a little context here. Why does Israel exist? Because of the Holocaust. The Jews had no country of their own to turn to, so Hitler had them gassed, killed and burnt by the train load.

If America stopped being Israel's ally, who would be? Certainly not the Europeans or the Russians, they hate them. Certainly not the Arabs. And without an ally, the Arabs would turn on Israel and try to wipe them out.

So, if Israel ceased to exist, where would the Jews go? And who would protect them? No one. No one would want millions of people coming to their country to live. In addition many Jews in Israel are there to escape persecution in other lands (as during the Cold War, when many Jews emmigrated from Russia). Perhaps your ancestors came to this country for the same reasons.

The Jews were kicked out of their homeland in 70 A.D. by the Roman Emperor Vespasian in retaliation for the Zeolot uprising. He also was the one (along with his son, Titus) to destroy the temple in Jerusalem and was responsible for the seige of Masada (during which several hundred Jews killed themselves rather than submitting to Roman rule). After 70 A.D. Jews were forbidden, under pain of death, to set foot in Jerusalem and their Home Land. They became wanderers over the nations of the earth, unwanted, despised, harrassed. Many became artisans and bankers because they were not allowed to own land. The Spanish Inquisition, Czarist Russia are just two examples in history where Jews were persecuted, hunted down and killed.

It is interesting that you have such a big heart for gays because, as you say, they are born that way and that they are oppressed and despised. You look down on those who are not "tolerant" and who are "judgemental". Yet, you seem to have nothing but animosity towards another group of people that were also born "that way" (i.e. the Jews), have been oppressed and despised throughout history and have been the target of genocide. One thing that the gays can't claim.

Oh, yes, the gays claim that they were targetted by Hitler. The fact is less than 6,000 gays were murdered by Hitler in his death camps (and most for political reasons). In contrast, over 6,000,000 Jews died in those same death camps for simply being Jews (that also included babies, kids, women and old people who could not defend themselves). Some of those poor souls ended up as lampshades. How many murdered gays had their skin peeled off and tanned? Also, many of the Hitler's earliest supporters, including Ernest Rohm, who started the Gestapo and its sister in evil, the SS, which played a central role in the Holocaust, was a homosexual.

So if you have a heart for one group of people because they are ostracised and oppressed, you should have room in your heart for the Jews. But I doubt that you do, because, quite honestly, it is cool and chic to be gay friendly but not cool or chic to be Jew friendly. That's what it is, isn't it?

Israel has a right to exist. Period. Those in power that don't want Israel to exist do so because they want to see all Jews exterminated. It isn't because of land, it is because of racial and ethnic hatred towards the Jews.

And before you ask, no, I'm not Jewish.

KarlMarx said:
Let's see if I can interject a little context here. Why does Israel exist? Because of the Holocaust. The Jews had no country of their own to turn to, so Hitler had them gassed, killed and burnt by the train load.

If America stopped being Israel's ally, who would be? Certainly not the Europeans or the Russians, they hate them. Certainly not the Arabs. And without an ally, the Arabs would turn on Israel and try to wipe them out.

So, if Israel ceased to exist, where would the Jews go? And who would protect them? No one. No one would want millions of people coming to their country to live. In addition many Jews in Israel are there to escape persecution in other lands (as during the Cold War, when many Jews emmigrated from Russia). Perhaps your ancestors came to this country for the same reasons.

The Jews were kicked out of their homeland in 70 A.D. by the Roman Emperor Vespasian in retaliation for the Zeolot uprising. He also was the one (along with his son, Titus) to destroy the temple in Jerusalem and was responsible for the seige of Masada (during which several hundred Jews killed themselves rather than submitting to Roman rule). After 70 A.D. Jews were forbidden, under pain of death, to set foot in Jerusalem and their Home Land. They became wanderers over the nations of the earth, unwanted, despised, harrassed. Many became artisans and bankers because they were not allowed to own land. The Spanish Inquisition, Czarist Russia are just two examples in history where Jews were persecuted, hunted down and killed.

It is interesting that you have such a big heart for gays because, as you say, they are born that way and that they are oppressed and despised. You look down on those who are not "tolerant" and who are "judgemental". Yet, you seem to have nothing but animosity towards another group of people that were also born "that way" (i.e. the Jews), have been oppressed and despised throughout history and have been the target of genocide. One thing that the gays can't claim.

Oh, yes, the gays claim that they were targetted by Hitler. The fact is less than 6,000 gays were murdered by Hitler in his death camps (and most for political reasons). In contrast, over 6,000,000 Jews died in those same death camps for simply being Jews (that also included babies, kids, women and old people who could not defend themselves). Some of those poor souls ended up as lampshades. How many murdered gays had their skin peeled off and tanned? Also, many of the Hitler's earliest supporters, including Ernest Rohm, who started the Gestapo and its sister in evil, the SS, which played a central role in the Holocaust, was a homosexual.

So if you have a heart for one group of people because they are ostracised and oppressed, you should have room in your heart for the Jews. But I doubt that you do, because, quite honestly, it is cool and chic to be gay friendly but not cool or chic to be Jew friendly. That's what it is, isn't it?

Israel has a right to exist. Period. Those in power that don't want Israel to exist do so because they want to see all Jews exterminated. It isn't because of land, it is because of racial and ethnic hatred towards the Jews.

And before you ask, no, I'm not Jewish.

Hell--every country has a right to exist and every country has a right to try wipe out its' "enemy". Pretty much common sense isn't it?

dilloduck said:
Hell--every country has a right to exist and every country has a right to try wipe out its' "enemy". Pretty much common sense isn't it?

Yeh war, large numbers of innocent's death and destructions of civilizations great, ain't it?

Forum List

Back