Why does Israel need 10.41 million dollars per day from the United States?

To fight these a-holes...

MummyBomberL_468x468.jpg

MummyBomberL_468x468.jpg

Israel is a wealthy nation and the extremists don't pose anything close to an existential threat. They don't need our money.

99% of US Aid to Israel is in the form of military aid. Those checks go straight from the treasury into the accounts of Grumman, Lockheed, and Raytheon.

Having Israel use American arms is a celebrity endorsement that boosts US arms sales to the rest of the world.

• Banned
99% of US Aid to Israel is in the form of military aid. Those checks go straight from the treasury into the accounts of Grumman, Lockheed, and Raytheon.

Having Israel use American arms is a celebrity endorsement that boosts US arms sales to the rest of the world.

You're really not convincing me that charity to Israel should continue.

MummyBomberL_468x468.jpg

Israel is a wealthy nation and the extremists don't pose anything close to an existential threat. They don't need our money.

The money used to go to Israeli contractors. I believe Obama changed that, but still a chunk of it goes to them. Either way its free money.

That's right.
It's a subsidy/USA jobs program/endorsement for OUR defense contractors.
(Chart from al-jazeera)
Looks like 2/3 goes for the F35 alone.
`
b71d13fd267d4bfabcdcff8fed034933_6.jpg

Not to mention the on-ground local intelligence, and combat usage/improvements Israel makes to all weapons they get from the USA.
It's a testing ground and has been so against, ie, Russian Migs for 50 years.

IOW, a very small and useful addition to our $700 Billion defense budget.
`

Last edited:

MummyBomberL_468x468.jpg

The money used to go to Israeli contractors. I believe Obama changed that, but still a chunk of it goes to them. Either way its free money.

It's funny to me that it's mostly conservatives that want us to support Israel. What happened to personal responsibility? If Israel wants more stuff it can earn it itself. No handouts.

That's right.
It's a subsidy/jobs progranm/endorsement for our defense contractors.
(Chart from al-jazeera)
`
b71d13fd267d4bfabcdcff8fed034933_6.jpg

`
Yep, seems they’re not hurting for cash

Im against 99% of foreign aid.
Its actually 100, but i dont want to seem like an asshole

You're really not convincing me that charity to Israel should continue.

I don’t need to convince you.

MummyBomberL_468x468.jpg

It's funny to me that it's mostly conservatives that want us to support Israel. What happened to personal responsibility? If Israel wants more stuff it can earn it itself. No handouts.

This conservative is in favour of defence spending.

Its just crazy how we have OUR HARD EARNED MONEY sent overseas. A lot fo times it is to enemies and even terrorists.
And it adds to debt.
Washington is a cesspool of bitchery

Forum List

Back