Why Does Hillary REFUSE To Stop Taking Foreign Money?!

"FOR SALE: US GOVERNMENT -- ON SALE NOW. ACCESS AND INFLUENCE! ONLY 80 DAYS LEFT. ALL SALES FINAL!”
HILLARY 2016!"

-------------

'Clinton Campaign Manager Refuses to Answer Why Clinton Foundation Keeps Taking Foreign Cash'

"The Clinton Foundation is still taking foreign dollars while Hillary is running for president, despite Bill Clinton’s promise that it would stop taking foreign cash ... IF ... Hillary Clinton gets elected president."

WHY. NOT. NOW?!

"Mook", Hillary's campaign manager, "struggled to dodge the question on CNN Sunday."

Clinton Campaign Manager Refuses to Answer Why Clinton Foundation Keeps Taking Foreign Cash - Breitbart

Since Trump is backed by Russia, Hillary probably feels she needs to fight fire with fire.
Nice delusional opinion there Candy, but since it has been PROVEN Hillary is financed by nations that oppress/mutilate/murder women, who murder gays, and who fund tetrorists, WHY won't she stop taking their money NOW?

And since Hillary made that same promise about becoming Sect of State...and LIED, why should anyone believe the liar NOW?

As soon as her campaign manager has to resign in having financial ties to russia, call me. In the mean time; fuck off loser.
Another liberal attempt to divert attention away from Hillary's REFUSAL to STOP her continued whoring herself and this election out to foreign nations who murder women and gays and who fund terrorism.

I see now why you worship her so much, CC! :p

"FOR SALE: US GOVT ACCESS / FAVORS!
80 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION - ACT FAST!
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT 2016!"

How much do you think Putin paid her for Crimea?

"FOR SALE: US GOVERNMENT -- ON SALE NOW. ACCESS AND INFLUENCE! ONLY 80 DAYS LEFT. ALL SALES FINAL!”
HILLARY 2016!"

-------------

'Clinton Campaign Manager Refuses to Answer Why Clinton Foundation Keeps Taking Foreign Cash'

"The Clinton Foundation is still taking foreign dollars while Hillary is running for president, despite Bill Clinton’s promise that it would stop taking foreign cash ... IF ... Hillary Clinton gets elected president."

WHY. NOT. NOW?!

"Mook", Hillary's campaign manager, "struggled to dodge the question on CNN Sunday."

Clinton Campaign Manager Refuses to Answer Why Clinton Foundation Keeps Taking Foreign Cash - Breitbart

Since Trump is backed by Russia, Hillary probably feels she needs to fight fire with fire.
Nice delusional opinion there Candy, but since it has been PROVEN Hillary is financed by nations that oppress/mutilate/murder women, who murder gays, and who fund tetrorists, WHY won't she stop taking their money NOW?

And since Hillary made that same promise about becoming Sect of State...and LIED, why should anyone believe the liar NOW?

As soon as her campaign manager has to resign in having financial ties to russia, call me. In the mean time; fuck off loser.
Another liberal attempt to divert attention away from Hillary's REFUSAL to STOP her continued whoring herself and this election out to foreign nations who murder women and gays and who fund terrorism.

As soon as her campaign manager has to resign in having financial ties to russia, call me.
Unlike your allegations…that above actually happened.

PS: Life is much easier when the truth is on your side..

HILLARY 2016!"

-------------

WHY. NOT. NOW?!

As soon as her campaign manager has to resign in having financial ties to russia, call me.

Good thing Trump's ex campaign manager isn't running for President....unlike the woman who has been, is, and says she'll continue to whore herself out until she becomes President to foreign nations that fund terrorism and kills women and gays.

And yes, life is easier when you embrace the truth - you should try it sometime, Candy. :p

Good thing Trump's ex campaign manager isn't running for President....unlike the woman who has been, is, and says she'll continue to whore herself out until she becomes President to foreign nations that fund terrorism and kills women and gays.

And yes, life is easier when you embrace the truth - you should try it sometime, Candy. :p

His campaign manager had to resign due to ties to Russian mafia money That actually happened.

Your candidate is going to lose. Embrace that.

His campaign manager had to resign due to ties to Russian mafia money That actually happened.

Like I said, good thing Trump's EX-campaign manager isn't running for President.

A bunch of liberals, including Wasserman-Schults, was fired because hacjed and leaked personal DNC e-mails exposed they are a bunch of Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes. Good thing THEY are not running.

Hillary should have resigned multiple times by now for the continuous river of scandals and crimes....now she is trying to bargain / make excuses for the millions she has -proven - taken and still continues to take from foreign govts that finance and support tertorists, oppress/mutilat/murder women, and murder gays.

Evidently those things don't bother Hillary enough to immediately stop taking money from them .... she'll stop once she becomes President.

Hillary IS running for President, she is politically whoring herself out to the highest bidders, and THAT has, is, and continues to happen.

Last edited:
His campaign manager had to resign due to ties to Russian mafia money That actually happened. When Hillary’s has to do that…call me .

BTW…where are his tax returns?

His campaign manager had to resign due to ties to Russian mafia money That actually happened. When Hillary’s has to do that…call me .

BTW…where are his tax returns?

Why are you obsessed with someone NOT running for President while ignoring how Hillary refuses to stop whoring herself out to the highest bidder?

Why are you so desperstely trying to avoid the question of why won't Hillary STOP taking foreign cash NOW?

If it makes you so uncomfortable that all you can do is try to continuously distract from the topic maybe you should just leave it alone.

BTW…where are Trump’s tax returns? How much does he owe Putin or the other Oligarchs?

Forum List

Back