Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?

If society was structured only on need with no attention to want, well, life would suck dick and pretty pretty commie. You know, from each according to his means, to each according to his needs

So we agree then that you, I and seemingly no one else NEEDS a 30 round mag.

No, it's your own argument, it negates itself because it's based on biased personal justification therefore the non-conclusion applies to the presenter of the argument as well as the respondents. Hence a logical fallacy.

Sure, it's my argument. It's my hypothesis.....and thus far all evidence supports my argument. Feel free though to provide anything that explains why anyone would NEED a 30 round magazine.

I dunno.

Are you on PCP?

Fuckers on PCP are hard to knock down.

I believe my wife is going to use 60 round magazines regardless of what you and Diane Fiendstain conclude.

Pray not, lest ye be schooled by a clown.

Hahahahahahahahaha. Fuck me. How do you people dress yourselves? I'm rolling.

spockfascinating.jpg

If society was structured only on need with no attention to want, well, life would suck dick and pretty pretty commie. You know, from each according to his means, to each according to his needs

ie. If kids weren't being shot in school and I wasn't allowed to masturbate while looking at my guns, life would be pretty boring.

No, it's your own argument, it negates itself because it's based on biased personal justification therefore the non-conclusion applies to the presenter of the argument as well as the respondents. Hence a logical fallacy.

Sure, it's my argument. It's my hypothesis.....and thus far all evidence supports my argument. Feel free though to provide anything that explains why anyone would NEED a 30 round magazine.

I dunno.

Are you on PCP?

Fuckers on PCP are hard to knock down.

I believe my wife is going to use 60 round magazines regardless of what you and Diane Fiendstain conclude.

So people on PCP are immune to the first 29 bullets? Interesting.

So we agree then that you, I and seemingly no one else NEEDS a 30 round mag.

Again, you've provided no evidence, only personal opinion and your argument construct is still fallacious. The first thing you need to do is define individual need based on individual reality........ good luck with that......

Again, you've provided no evidence, only personal opinion and your argument construct is still fallacious. The first thing you need to do is define individual need based on individual reality........ good luck with that......

How do you propose I provide evidence of the absence of something? Good luck with that....

Last edited:
Rate of homocides per 100,000 (any method) --4.96

Rate of Gun Homicide per 100,000 People -- 2.98

Rate of Suicides per 100,000 (any method) --11.96

Rate of gun suicide per 100,000 --5.75

How do you propose I prove the absence of something? Good luck with that....

Uummmmm, you may be starting to catch on......... :cool:

But we've made suicide illegal, too, and also work to mitigate it, with education, outreach and hotlines.

Maybe working on gun violence, too, is something to think about, and not merely suck LaPierre dick.

Just a thought.

LOL, Let's put it this way. Prove you're not a Nazi and a rapist. If you don't have actual proof does that mean those things are true? Of course not, the burden is on the person making the claim that something exists to prove that existence. Hence, you or someone else needs to show proof of a need.

LOL, Let's put it this way. Prove you're not a Nazi and a rapist. If you don't have actual proof does that mean those things are true? Of course not, the burden is on the person making the claim that something exists to prove that existence. Hence, you or someone else needs to show proof of a need.
Now that's a completely dishonest argument. Without proof of the opposite, which in this case is generally impossible, the demand for contrary evidence is supercilious.

But we've made suicide illegal, too, and also work to mitigate it, with education, outreach and hotlines.

Maybe working on gun violence, too, is something to think about, and not merely suck LaPierre dick.

Just a thought.

Homocide is illegal too.

What's your point?

Just a thought.

Homocide is illegal too.

What's your point?

That efforts to reduce it, as well as other crimes, is a worthwhile pursuit.

Now that's a completely dishonest argument. Without proof of the opposite, which in this case is generally impossible, the demand for contrary evidence is supercilious.

So without proof of the opposite of what I am stating (there is no NEED for 30 round mags) then demand for contrary evidence is supercilious.

Thanks for finally understanding.

So without proof of the opposite of what I am stating (there is no NEED for 30 round mags) then demand for contrary evidence is supercilious.

Dude, I know where you stand on this issue, you've made it clear in the past. I understood the point you were making from the beginning and figured an argument based on the argument was a good (and fun) way of proving that point. :D

Dude, I know where you stand on this issue, you've made it clear in the past. I understood the point you were making from the beginning and figured an argument based on the argument was a good (and fun) way of proving that point. :D

Well thanks for the good times!

That efforts to reduce it, as well as other crimes, is a worthwhile pursuit.

Have you contacted your senator to demand comprehensive rope control - hanging is the #1 form of suicide for males, and comprehensive razor blade control? (Slit wrist is #1 for females!)

Who really needs 200lb test rope? Shouldn't there be a background check and a 40 day waiting period for razor purchases? (What do I care, I have a beard...)

Come on commies, people are dying from lack of regulation and you micromanaging their lives...

Forum List

Back