Why do you think PROGS believe it was Trump who created a polarizing country?

Wasn't it the Obama/Clinton era that separated Democrats from RACISTS? Pretty sure. Quite sure Biden and Harris played that hand, evidenced by their dirty mouths.

Here's the front page of left news, this is just how they do things. Must be Trump's fault.

I wonder why they don't mention (approx.):

13.6% of white victims are killed by blacks.
7.5% of black victims are killed by whites.
90.1% of black victims are killed by blacks.

PROGS tell me I'm wrong, the left really doesn't entertain the lowest common denominators bending us over for a false reality.

How exactly does this relate to the article or the article to politics?

Subject is: Why do you think PROGS believe it was Trump who created a polarizing country?

Point of video is PROGS entertain the lowest common denominator to commit themselves toward the goal of racism.

Check the data, blacks are killed by blacks over 90% of the time, blacks are killed by whites approx. 9% of the time, and whites are killed by blacks over 13% of the time.

LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR to puke up the left's dubious agenda and story books, get it now?

So exactly how does that relate to black man lynched by a couple of white vigilanties?

Ah I get it, you must know something I don't, the whites were fully responsible, maybe so. What does your response have anything to do with mine to yours, I layed it out clearly for you, here it is again, and here's a hint, where are the stories for blacks killing black and whites, considering that occurs far more often? PROGS wouldn't mislead us into believing in their race narratives for political power would they?

Subject is: Why do you think PROGS believe it was Trump who created a polarizing country?

Point of video is PROGS entertain the lowest common denominator to commit themselves toward the goal of racism.

Check the data, blacks are killed by blacks over 90% of the time, blacks are killed by whites approx. 9% of the time, and whites are killed by blacks over 13% of the time.

LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR to puke up the left's dubious agenda and story books, get it now?

In this particular case, an unarmed black man, jogging and minding his own business was followed and ambushed by tbree white guys. Sorry the facts have sent on a rant about politics, Trump, and race/crime statistics when they have no bearing on the incident.

Wasn't it the Obama/Clinton era that separated Democrats from RACISTS? Pretty sure. Quite sure Biden and Harris played that hand, evidenced by their dirty mouths.

Here's the front page of left news, this is just how they do things. Must be Trump's fault.

PROGS tell me I'm wrong, the left really doesn't entertain the lowest common denominators bending us over for a false reality.

How exactly does this relate to the article or the article to politics?

So exactly how does that relate to black man lynched by a couple of white vigilanties?

Ah I get it, you must know something I don't, the whites were fully responsible, maybe so. What does your response have anything to do with mine to yours, I layed it out clearly for you, here it is again, and here's a hint, where are the stories for blacks killing black and whites, considering that occurs far more often? PROGS wouldn't mislead us into believing in their race narratives for political power would they?

In this particular case, an unarmed black man, jogging and minding his own business was followed and ambushed by tbree white guys. Sorry the facts have sent on a rant about politics, Trump, and race/crime statistics when they have no bearing on the incident.

I see. So you would lead us to believe the reason the left does report white on black crime but not black on black crime or black on white crime is because.............................{fill in the blank}

No need to apologize to me, the facts of that video are not relevant in this context, only the narrative is, which is {report white people killing an innocent black to suit the leftist's narrative}

Here's some fun, go to Google and search "black man guns down", the results are rich, nothing quite like validation.

Last edited:

Not sure what one has to do with the other...the murder stats broken down by ethnicity and dividing the nation...

Liberals need poor people around so they can feel superior to someone.
It also gives Liberal women with mustaches someone with which to have sex.

Not sure what one has to do with the other...the murder stats broken down by ethnicity and dividing the nation...

It's not ethnicity Corn, race and ethnicity are two different things. See my responses to Coyote why it's relevant.

It's not ethnicity Corn, race and ethnicity are two different things. See my responses to Coyote why it's relevant.
My bad. You're right.

Murder stats broken down by race but you're talking about who divided the nation? One doesn't have much to do with the other.

Forum List

Back