Why Do You Hate Anyone?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Okay, I can get hating someone, but an entire group of people (of any kind)

I see things on here why do yo hate blacks, gays, liberals etc. I mean, does anyone actually "hate" an entire group?

So, if you feel "hate" what exactly is it that you hate - and more importantly, why?

I try not to, cuz hate is toxic, but I really have negative feelings about people who hate blacks, gays, Jews, what have you. Liberals not so much because that's politics. But hating whole groups of people for how they were born makes no sense to me whatever. I understand that cultural differences can be annoying and uncomfortable, but nowhere near group-hate justification.

Most hate comes from dislike of being different.

If it doesn't "jive" with your world-view, you reject it out of hand. Most people are unable to see that we are all human beings, and, that much of who we are we didn't have much of a decision on - we do have decisions and can make changes, but there are people that are weaker and stronger than others -- physically and mentally.

I'm a proponent of tolerance.
That is not to say that I APPROVE personally of what everyone does.
People do not NEED my approval, but, if asked, I will give my opinion, and will live according to my beliefs.
I want people to respect that and not judge me by it.
Therefore, I do not judge people by what they believe.

We can choose who we want to associate with. What is the point in insulting and verbally abusing others?

OK, lemme 'splain it to you.

Let's say you are a white guy living in South Dakota, and you have never actually met an African American. You listen to music, read the newspapers, and watch television, and you perceive the following:

Black people are responsible for "most of" the violent crime in the country.

Black people are responsible for a lot of the drug crime in the country.

Black people are mostly illegitimate, mostly poor, and are disproportionately draining public resources for welfare, food stamps, housing subsidies, etc.

Black people are largely responsible for the lousy state of education in America's big cities, and for pulling down our national average test scores, making us look like idiots to the rest of the world.

Black people are ruining the nation's colleges, and constantly demanding lower admissions standards, watered down and bullshit courses, and are otherwise always causing trouble on campus.

Black people are the creators of the worst music (hip-hop), the worst entertainment, and although they dominate football and basketball, their behavior in those sports (e.g., demonstrations after scoring a touchdown) is often disgusting and embarrassing to the rest of us, as Americans.

Can you understand why this guy would "hate" Black people? Even though he has never actually met one?

I see things on here why do yo hate blacks, gays, liberals etc. I mean, does anyone actually "hate" an entire group?

So, if you feel "hate" what exactly is it that you hate - and more importantly, why?

good question-----most people do not HATE whole groups unless they have
been indoctrinated to do so ------at home or in school. I have noticed that lots
of jerks on this board ACCUSE people of hating WHOLE GROUPS----without
any evidence thereof

Why do people hate?

It is how we are raised and the society we come from. You will never remove the hate from society, and how each race perceives each other.

I hate no one, but do not conclude I love everyone because to hate someone would mean I had a feeling for that individual or segment of society and the reality is I just do not care and indifferent with them.

It takes a real lack of empathy, besides the fear of someone different. I think there are really very few people who actually do hate, and there are many who think they do, but its only fear or they are following others. Which is why at some point in their life when they interact on a personal level with someone from a group they dislike , they can learn to not hate. But there are those people who truely lack empathy and will always hate they will never change.

Unfortunately, I am more guilty of apathy than hate, and that's probably a lot worse... :(

I strongly dislike my ex-husband and a couple of people I know professionally who have tried to fuck me over, and that's about it.

Hate is a stronger emotion than I generally feel.

I can't think of anyone I hate.
I used to have a LOT of hate in me. For many people.
Now, I either really like and enjoy people.... or they are nothing to me.
I can make people I care about nothing to me too.

I have fleeting moments of "hating" someone. But it's lessening and becoming less frequent.

It's not so much "hate" I feel but fleeting moments of rage. Rage connected with violation. It's the body's warning that something very bad is happening. It's a fight or flight thing.

I think as you get older apathy sets in.
Unless you are out there being a world-changer, it's almost impossible not to.
Unfortunately, it can spread like a disease to the point where you are calloused to things that probably should upset you.....

But, it keeps you "even" - ups and downs can make you dizzy after a while ;)

screen-shot-2015-02-09-at-11-06-42-am.png

I just hate them because they don't look like me.

I hate everybody on planet earth. I hate them because they are trying to hide that they hate me. Also, because they breath air. Why do you like hating people? I love it.

well I actually don't HATE people.
I just don't care about most people. Is that the same thing?

OK, lemme 'splain it to you.

Let's say you are a white guy living in South Dakota, and you have never actually met an African American. You listen to music, read the newspapers, and watch television, and you perceive the following:

Black people are responsible for "most of" the violent crime in the country.

Black people are responsible for a lot of the drug crime in the country.

Black people are mostly illegitimate, mostly poor, and are disproportionately draining public resources for welfare, food stamps, housing subsidies, etc.

Black people are largely responsible for the lousy state of education in America's big cities, and for pulling down our national average test scores, making us look like idiots to the rest of the world.

Black people are ruining the nation's colleges, and constantly demanding lower admissions standards, watered down and bullshit courses, and are otherwise always causing trouble on campus.

Black people are the creators of the worst music (hip-hop), the worst entertainment, and although they dominate football and basketball, their behavior in those sports (e.g., demonstrations after scoring a touchdown) is often disgusting and embarrassing to the rest of us, as Americans.

Can you understand why this guy would "hate" Black people? Even though he has never actually met one?

what a crock of shit loser

Forum List

Back