Why do white extremist keep clear of black areas?

You really don’t see that you are exactly the same? Funny if it weren’t so sad.
I and black people in general
  • Have no to desire to create a black etnostate
  • Have no desire to write books to prove how stupid white people are. The way whites write books to prove how stupid black people are.
  • Have no desire to red-line white areas from credit. The way whites red-line black areas from credit.
  • Have no desire to pump guns and drugs in white areas. The way whites pump guns and drugs in blacks areas
  • Have no desire for black cops to kill unarmed white men, kids and women and let the killers walk free. The way whites love it when white cops kill unarmed black men, kids and women and let the killers walk free.
  • Have no desire to fight harder to save a black life in a black hospital. The way whites fight harder to save a white life in a white hospital.
  • Have no desire to rip and discard the resumes of white people. The way whites rip and discard the resumes of black people.
  • Have no desire to use white people as guinea pigs in black hospitals. The way whites use black people as guinea pigs in white hospitals.
  • Have no desire to dictate who should run and rule in white countries. The way whites think they should decide who should run and rule in black countries.
  • Have no desire to poison the water supply in white areas and white countries. The way whites poison the water supply in black areas and black countries.
  • Have no desire to go into white countries and slaughter 1000's of white people for organ trafficking. The way whites go into black countries and slaughter 1000's of black people for organ trafficking.
  • Have no desire to control and own the resources in majority white countries. The way whites control and own the resources in black countries.
Black people could never do to white people what white people have done and do to black people. God just didn't make us that way. He just didn't give us that heart.

You just can’t see that you’re every bit as racist as your white counterparts. You’re part of the problem.
I've said I'm racist many times. That does not mean I want to harm whites or mistreat whites. The same way whites want to harm and mistreat blacks and support a system that does that.

The problem you and the likes of MizMolly have is that you think I am trying to persuade you and others

I'm not.

They say to persuade people you need three things

1. Get their trust.
  2. Persuade the head
  3. Persude the heart
Hitler claimed you only need the last.

I'm fully aware that my style of writing to whites lacks the first and the last.

So I know I'm not going to persuade most of them.

Persuading whites to give up the advantages of racism, to be thrown out of the white club, all that is way beyond me.

I write about racism in USMB for my own understanding.

Period

That is not the same thing as writing to persuade them.

But for some reason people in here expect me and the likes of IM2 to write to white point of view.

As if there are not enough people doing that already.
Persuade to do what? You do talk like you think all whites are racist.
I don't think all whites are racist. I know it.

Even white people like Tim Wise and Robin De-Angelo, Robin Jensen. White people who have written books on racism, and dedicated their lives to fighting racism, giving speeches on racism. Even they say they're racist. Why ? Because they are honest. No-one escapes the brainwashing.
And let me say you are racist also. The most racist people in the world. Now please become inventers, and industrial giants and tech giants and entenpreneurs and business geniuses and great scientists and more. The talk game is old and all I want is the best of the best creating a good living for us all. I know. I make excuses to. And it sucks.

In my lifetime the only race crimes I personally witnessed were committed by minorities against whites, not vice verse.
I don't care about minorities. Women are minorities. Gays are minorities. I only care about black ppl.
I've never seen 5 white guys beating a black guy on a bus.
I have seen 5 black guys beating a white guy.
I've never seen a white guy attacking a black guy for wearing a Malcom X hat, but I've seen plenty blacks attacking people for wearing a MAGA hat.
Are you seriously going to sit there and try and argue that black people have been more violent to whites than whites have been to blacks
?
Yes.
Especially since taking into account recent events....yes....without a doubt.
Ok. Point out all the killings n murders of white ppl by black people.

And I'll point out all the killings of black ppl by white people and let's see who makes more sense.

So you can go first.
So what you have is a false image pushed by leftists on CNN.

The fact is:

• there was almost 100,000 fewer hate crimes in 2017 than in 2009
  • 93% of black homicides are by other blacks
  • Blacks commit violent crimes at 7 to 10 times the rate as whites
  • In 2015 over 6000 blacks were killed by other blacks and only 258 were killed by cops
  • Blacks committed 52% of the homicides between 1980 and 2008 composing only 13% of the population
  • Many of the murders in Chicago are by repeat offenders
  • A straight line can be drawn between breakdown of the family and youth violence. 72% of blacks are born out of wedlock
  • The biggest killer of blacks is abortion

Last edited:
Essen has hit a home run.

I am black. And my point of view as well as brother Essens and other blacks here are as valid if not more so than that of whites. We have experienced racism from whites and we are under ZERO obligation to sugarcoat our experience or how we feel just so whites can feel good about themselves.
Or maybe you perceive every slight to be race-based.

Maybe people don't like you because you're an asshole.

In my lifetime the only race crimes I personally witnessed were committed by minorities against whites, not vice verse.
I don't care about minorities. Women are minorities. Gays are minorities. I only care about black ppl.
I've never seen a white guy attacking a black guy for wearing a Malcom X hat, but I've seen plenty blacks attacking people for wearing a MAGA hat.
Are you seriously going to sit there and try and argue that black people have been more violent to whites than whites have been to blacks
?
Yes.

And I'll point out all the killings of black ppl by white people and let's see who makes more sense.

So you can go first.

The fact is:

• In 2015 over 6000 blacks were killed by other blacks and only 258 were killed by cops
  • Blacks committed 52% of the homicides between 1980 and 2008 composing only 13% of the population
  • A straight line can be drawn between breakdown of the family and youth violence. 72% of blacks are born out of wedlock
Nice try at creating a strawman.

I'm not trying to trick you or corner you.

It's a very easy question.

Point out all the killings n murders of white ppl by black people.

It's a very simple question

?
Yes.

So you can go first.

The fact is:

You're bluffing.
You could never point out all of the killings of blacks by white people.
You'd have to scan every blotter report in the country for the last 100 years.
I simply showed you the statistical truth and you want me to do something you and I both know is impossible.
You want to waste my time.
I blew your argument completely to Hell.
So you repeat your false claim and tell me how I'm supposed to refute it.
The point still remains, you lost.
Get over it, racist.

?
Yes.

So you can go first.

The fact is:

You're bluffing.
I simply showed you the statistical truth and you want me to do something you and I both know is impossible.
Get over it, racist.
I'll take that as a tap out

Yes.

So you can go first.

The fact is:

You're bluffing.
Get over it, racist.
I'll take that as a tap out
Nope......it's called calling your bluff. Not to mention responding to a childish demand with a rational response.
I gave you valid statistics proving you are wrong and you responded with Jack Squat.
All you want to do is fling false accusations around that fit your racist ideology.
Sorry if the facts don't back your dumb ass up.

Face it.....you're a racist and you show it with every single post at USMB.
Most whites who think like you are dead.
You're no different than your average Southern Democrat Cracker from the 1950s....which means your racial attitudes are roughly 70 behind the times....at least among whites.....yet you think Democrats give you the right to be a hateful bigot.
You're mistaken of course.
Democrats want to cause divisions by creating false impressions that slope-headed Neanderthals will misuse in the real world.....and you bit on it.
Maybe you can go out and kill a few whites because you seem to hate them so much.

Last edited:
Women are minorities.
I think women are actually a majority, but the power ladder is not structured like that.

The sandwich maker is actually the real power in my home. She control most of the money, runs the day to day operation and has discretionary authority on the disbursement of nookie.
That's pretty cold you call her a "sandwich maker". That's not even cooking. Men make sandwiches too, but I guess women often pack the kids' lunch.

Anyways, women often run the household, but not as often big corporations.

Excuse me? What IS a black "area"? You mean those poor black low grade war zones "no go zones" we are supposed to pretend don't exist? The same ones EVEN poor blacks wished they could get out off? It's not racists that are the problem, its the poor black self destructive mentality.

As you know, "no go zones" refer to Muslim areas in Europe. They may be here in the US but I'm not sure.

Gotta love these brave gun toting white cowards.....who want to cleanse america of everybody but white people.....why is always jews in church or these fly by night small towns? They never ever ever ever march, like they did back in the day into these sleepy little black areas, hang and terrorize a few negro's than off to the next town.....Gee, I wonder WHY?

Hey brave bastards, come visit my little town...I triple dog dare you!!

Cincy all the way!!

Ask Robert Byrd

Is this thread still going? Is everyone still walking around at night? Aren't they tired by now?

Gotta love these brave gun toting white cowards.....who want to cleanse america of everybody but white people.....why is always jews in church or these fly by night small towns? They never ever ever ever march, like they did back in the day into these sleepy little black areas, hang and terrorize a few negro's than off to the next town.....Gee, I wonder WHY?

Hey brave bastards, come visit my little town...I triple dog dare you!!

Cincy all the way!!
Same reason David Ortiz will probably never go back to visit the Dominican Republic.

I've said I'm racist many times. That does not mean I want to harm whites or mistreat whites. The same way whites want to harm and mistreat blacks and support a system that does that.

Inner city black folk are doing a fine job of terrorizing their own communities without any outside assistance.

WAKA FLOCKA TERRORIST DEBRA ANTNEY.jpg

_sandra bland, ramiya tyshawn ayanna.jpg

Peace.

Well I'm a racist too. That doesn't mean I want to harm blacks or mistreat blacks. And I don't support a system that does.

I just don't accept every excuse blacks give for why ghettos are the way they are. Clean those shit holes up yourselves. Raise better children.

Did you hear about the serial killer they just caught in Detroit?
upload_2019-6-11_10-16-55.jpeg

His aunt says she blames drugs. I blame his parents, whoever they are.

Well I'm a racist too. That doesn't mean I want to harm blacks or mistreat blacks. And I don't support a system that does.
Of course. I don't care about white people. The way you care about white people and I'm sure you don't care about black people the way I care about black people.

I've said many times. I don't hate white people in the same way that I don't hate Tigers.

But I understand a Tigers nature.

Tigers kill. It's their nature. I understand the nature of white people or should I say the white supremacist

The bottom line is the past, present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white ppl have been the main evil
I just don't accept every excuse blacks give for why ghettos are the way they are. Clean those shit holes up yourselves. Raise better children.
When I think of a black ghetto

I think of the blk mothers trying to work two jobs to support their kids, without childcare, without adequate health care, having to choose between buying them clothes for school or paying a heating bill.

I think of the kids who persevere against all odds, going to schools to learn and finding not enough textbooks, or buildings that are crumbling, and yet they still show up every day, hoping to fill their minds with knowledge.

I think of the elderly blk women in public housing who look out for everyone’s children, whether or not they are their own

I think of the blk ministers who run day care programs, and job training programs, and whose churches are involved in rehabilitating housing for low-income families.

Secondly ghettos are the product of deliberate decisions made by white supremacists.

City services are not same all across the city. They are way worse in black ghettos. Things like trash pick-up, ambulance service, street repair but, most of all, schools and police protection; Those are decisions made by white supremacists

The police are not all that interested in protecting the lives and property of poor black people. Not as interested as they are in protecting rich white people or even not-all-that-rich white people; Those are decisions made by white supremacists.

When you see buildings and houses falling apart in black ghettos you think it is because “blacks do not take care of their neighbourhoods”. What you do not know is that it is hard to get a bank loan or insurance for property in a place like that. Because the banks and insurance companies redline black ghettos, refusing to put much money there; those are decisions made by white supremacists

You might think they are just being hardheaded businessmen. That would be understandable. But no, it goes beyond that into racism.

Government policies after the Second World War made it easier to get money to build a house in the suburbs than to repair an old house in the city. That is part of why so much of America’s cities began to fall apart. And that was just when blacks began moving to the big cities like New York and Chicago in huge numbers. And just when most whites left those cities – white flight.

But whites have system of white supremacy which means they can more or less live wherever they wish with the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets (even though white ppl only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public).

View attachment 264837

Your making this too easy

Do you really want me to point out all the white serial killers ?

Do you really want to go there ?

Your day is coming.

oxPWWhAezstRYnQcUq1tCt5G7Fj9mWO9HdNafS8MV3VD2WIH-AZqqa9_2MR3pN_1I6eSxP7NXhdg0ybkbpEkomSDiXgvCxbg55GzhrSnNdzMZyrY8sw3xeXOsHU1cIzXdder7Sn5I6JLB-b2vkqRFMNy0YMmmzjncRgJvfo5jbM9JMO5fkIrr_6xsX8FMwTXlFt-AwNeViZGDTZED_PPXMH5Osynvy-kn4PSH74dHuxq1Mnat7BaVwdMAXhL6aAN14xYjmek-c5tYxgde3v8okYHN7lbqDVmn66vEyAXgoKGBUyivRg28oX0AZ_1M5g7TFUqjPAcOfw4L3H3C4NfcqYaQySEwEyle76iBXfGgvbjSx8UJJRnVTUDisr9XcrIv5rYE3ulzh2X3sk1vSEFKyQ0EwHfbE4gllgbeKJFCm1LJ2mh0qfVRw2j9hItrsvYT9XSrRFFqnojq-CrJrnb4jP12X4N3T_6J8rml82z6AQ0Iwc6I_PiJ0OGVbTdX_sanWrz-xK95U-jO69SPh2K8vNfurv3F2zjMe3pPpyUr_2Zeozs3C3itsJ09ltI9qqa0HdrjKB6ItuCeh5Q4QYDJ7ftQlojYMa--nqKFVDBuhlltBrVKzL0nEy5eiJNdwlAMbbeZWhkJhlTCz1Pjb_RusEBDvHmSBU=w540-h720-no

Last edited:
Of course. I don't care about white people. The way you care about white people and I'm sure you don't care about black people the way I care about black people.

I've said many times. I don't hate white people in the same way that I don't hate Tigers.

Tigers kill. It's their nature. I understand the nature of white people or should I say the white supremacist

and in that history white ppl have been the main evil

I think of the blk mothers trying to work two jobs to support their kids, without childcare, without adequate health care, having to choose between buying them clothes for school or paying a heating bill.

I think of the kids who persevere against all odds, going to schools to learn and finding not enough textbooks, or buildings that are crumbling, and yet they still show up every day, hoping to fill their minds with knowledge.

I think of the elderly blk women in public housing who look out for everyone’s children, whether or not they are their own

I think of the blk ministers who run day care programs, and job training programs, and whose churches are involved in rehabilitating housing for low-income families.

Secondly ghettos are the product of deliberate decisions made by white supremacists.

City services are not same all across the city. They are way worse in black ghettos. Things like trash pick-up, ambulance service, street repair but, most of all, schools and police protection; Those are decisions made by white supremacists

The police are not all that interested in protecting the lives and property of poor black people. Not as interested as they are in protecting rich white people or even not-all-that-rich white people; Those are decisions made by white supremacists.

When you see buildings and houses falling apart in black ghettos you think it is because “blacks do not take care of their neighbourhoods”. What you do not know is that it is hard to get a bank loan or insurance for property in a place like that. Because the banks and insurance companies redline black ghettos, refusing to put much money there; those are decisions made by white supremacists

You might think they are just being hardheaded businessmen. That would be understandable. But no, it goes beyond that into racism.

Government policies after the Second World War made it easier to get money to build a house in the suburbs than to repair an old house in the city. That is part of why so much of America’s cities began to fall apart. And that was just when blacks began moving to the big cities like New York and Chicago in huge numbers. And just when most whites left those cities – white flight.

But whites have system of white supremacy which means they can more or less live wherever they wish with the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets (even though white ppl only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public).

View attachment 264837

Your day is coming.

oxPWWhAezstRYnQcUq1tCt5G7Fj9mWO9HdNafS8MV3VD2WIH-AZqqa9_2MR3pN_1I6eSxP7NXhdg0ybkbpEkomSDiXgvCxbg55GzhrSnNdzMZyrY8sw3xeXOsHU1cIzXdder7Sn5I6JLB-b2vkqRFMNy0YMmmzjncRgJvfo5jbM9JMO5fkIrr_6xsX8FMwTXlFt-AwNeViZGDTZED_PPXMH5Osynvy-kn4PSH74dHuxq1Mnat7BaVwdMAXhL6aAN14xYjmek-c5tYxgde3v8okYHN7lbqDVmn66vEyAXgoKGBUyivRg28oX0AZ_1M5g7TFUqjPAcOfw4L3H3C4NfcqYaQySEwEyle76iBXfGgvbjSx8UJJRnVTUDisr9XcrIv5rYE3ulzh2X3sk1vSEFKyQ0EwHfbE4gllgbeKJFCm1LJ2mh0qfVRw2j9hItrsvYT9XSrRFFqnojq-CrJrnb4jP12X4N3T_6J8rml82z6AQ0Iwc6I_PiJ0OGVbTdX_sanWrz-xK95U-jO69SPh2K8vNfurv3F2zjMe3pPpyUr_2Zeozs3C3itsJ09ltI9qqa0HdrjKB6ItuCeh5Q4QYDJ7ftQlojYMa--nqKFVDBuhlltBrVKzL0nEy5eiJNdwlAMbbeZWhkJhlTCz1Pjb_RusEBDvHmSBU=w540-h720-no

I don't hate black people the same way I don't hate Tigers too. I just understand how and why they are dangerous to my safety and I don't want to live among Tigers.

This comment makes you more of a racist than me. "The bottom line is the past, present and future of black people concern me the most"

Ok then I guess I agree with Correll who's worried mostly about the white race being turned into a minority in this country. Now I can't call him a racist for saying you are without also calling you a racist. You are making me think whites are right to look out for themselves first and foremost because that's what you are doing.

And for the record, I don't care about the white race. What do I care what color humans are in 200 years? I don't care if they all mix into malato do you? Really? Why?

Now I'll read the rest of your post.

and in that history white ppl have been the main evil

View attachment 264837

Your day is coming.

I don't hate black people the same way I don't hate Tigers too. I just understand how and why they are dangerous to my safety and I don't want to live among Tigers.

This comment makes you more of a racist than me. "The bottom line is the past, present and future of black people concern me the most"

Ok then I guess I agree with Correll who's worried mostly about the white race being turned into a minority in this country. Now I can't call him a racist for saying you are without also calling you a racist. You are making me think whites are right to look out for themselves first and foremost because that's what you are doing.

And for the record, I don't care about the white race. What do I care what color humans are in 200 years? I don't care if they all mix into malato do you? Really? Why?

Now I'll read the rest of your post.

When I think of that struggling mother in the ghetto I think it's her fault having kids she can't afford with a man who's not going to raise them right.

And when I think of ghetto schools I think of this:
Detroit schools score are lowest in the country in reading, math

You can think of the few kids who are persevering but that's not doing anything for the majority of kids who are scoring the lowest in the country. Do you want to talk about the Ben Carson's of Detroit or do you want to talk about the average student?

And no, ghetto's are made up of black people. You can say white supremicists put them in those ghettos but the crime drugs low test scores and fatherlessness are all because of black people's behavior. Stop blaming whites for everything.

Forum List

Back