Why do we waste time with democrats?

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
It has been obvious to me for a long time that it is a waste of time to try and communicate with democrats on here or any other board primarily because they have no interest in the truth.

Of course it can be fun to skewer them and I have done that over and over but I now think it really is a waste of time and from henceforth I will ignore them...there are more important and useful things I can do with my time on here.

We are living in very serious times and unfortunately too many conservatives are themselves not up to speed when it comes to understanding what we are up against ....in other words too many do not understand what the democrats are all about.....one of the oldest maxims of war is that if you want to win you must know your enemy.

Thus I am going to spend my time henceforth attempting to bring some clarity to those who have not really followed politics that much....though republican and even conservative --too many do not have a good understanding of what is going on today in America.

The main reason for that is --too many listen to the msm....and fox is littler better. The best conservative sources are on the radio....Drudge at one time was a good source but he has flip-flopped as in turned against Trump...many think he is being blackmailed....certainly possible.

Here is a good replacement for the Drudge Report>>>>The Liberty Daily – The Conservative Alternative to the Drudge Report

The big thing we conservatives must recognize at this moment in history is to realize the democrats are attempting to subvert the election process. What they are demonstrating is that they want a one party state ...in other words an America run by democrats...they are trying to achieve that by invalidating our election process....aka eliminating the electoral college, by claiming conservatives are controlled by Russia and that they are the only ones that should determine what is best for America.....basically they want a totalitarian state....with democrats in charge of it.

So for the next couple of days or so I am going to start going through the posts to pick out obvious democrats and put them on ignore...so I am not attempted to waste time swatting them like the cuckooratches they are.

It has been obvious to me for a long time that it is a waste of time to try and communicate with democrats on here or any other board primarily because they have no interest in the truth.

Of course it can be fun to skewer them and I have done that over and over but I now think it really is a waste of time and from henceforth I will ignore them...there are more important and useful things I can do with my time on here.

We are living in very serious times and unfortunately too many conservatives are themselves not up to speed when it comes to understanding what we are up against ....in other words too many do not understand what the democrats are all about.....one of the oldest maxims of war is that if you want to win you must know your enemy.

Thus I am going to spend my time henceforth attempting to bring some clarity to those who have not really followed politics that much....though republican and even conservative --too many do not have a good understanding of what is going on today in America.

The main reason for that is --too many listen to the msm....and fox is littler better. The best conservative sources are on the radio....Drudge at one time was a good source but he has flip-flopped as in turned against Trump...many think he is being blackmailed....certainly possible.

Here is a good replacement for the Drudge Report>>>>The Liberty Daily – The Conservative Alternative to the Drudge Report

The big thing we conservatives must recognize at this moment in history is to realize the democrats are attempting to subvert the election process. What they are demonstrating is that they want a one party state ...in other words an America run by democrats...they are trying to achieve that by invalidating our election process....aka eliminating the electoral college, by claiming conservatives are controlled by Russia and that they are the only ones that should determine what is best for America.....basically they want a totalitarian state....with democrats in charge of it.

So for the next couple of days or so I am going to start going through the posts to pick out obvious democrats and put them on ignore...so I am not attempted to waste time swatting them like the cuckooratches they are.
Well, we can't KILL them. Oh wait.............

^ that guy's a huge pussy

why do we waste our time with the 2 parties who give us such shitty people to "lead" us?........our congress consists of 20 percenters.....

Forum List

Back