Why do we have to conform?

Oh yeah, because all the victims of BLM and antifa have no right to bitch? The biological females who get beat in sports have to right to bitch?

And don't tell me that because i'm not a BLM victim or a biological female, that I don't have any skin in all this. IF you try that route, I'll simply remind you that 99.9999% of the violent BLM members, the ones who adversely affect the lives of innocent people, aren't the ones out there getting shot by cops. In fact, they don't even actually know the ones the cops shot.

No but they were the ones hassled by things like an unconstitutional stop and frisk.

nobody says you hafta 'support' anything or anyone. but to actively deny others their rights cause it makes you feel icky, is the problem.

Here's a clue for you.

This thread is expression my opposition for violence and biological females being discriminated against (Something the left used to fight for), and I'm getting bashed for it.

WTF happened to the left?

Here's a clue for you.

This thread is expression my opposition for violence and biological females being discriminated against (Something the left used to fight for), and I'm getting bashed for it.

WTF happened to the left?

You started your topic asking why you had to support this or that. As noted, you don't have to support anything.

No but they were the ones hassled by things like an unconstitutional stop and frisk.

Are you F'n kidding me? They're just the ones complaining the loudest. The reason why there's a "stop & frisk" is because there's so GOT DAYUM many thugs creating victims. Too many George Floyd like people running around robbing, beating, killing, selling drugs to kids, allowing kids to sell drugs, and all sort of other crimes.
If the thugs were not thugs, we wouldn't need have the cops we have today. Which means there'd be fewer bad cops.

Are you F'n kidding me? They're just the ones complaining the loudest. The reason why there's a "stop & frisk" is because there's so GOT DAYUM many thugs creating victims. Too many George Floyd like people running around robbing, beating, killing, selling drugs to kids, allowing kids to sell drugs, and all sort of other crimes.
If the thugs were not thugs, we wouldn't need have the cops we have today. Which means there'd be fewer bad cops.

Yes they are the one's complaining the loudest. Is this some sort of controversial idea? Those affected the most by unconstitutional programs complain the loudest?

Nobody on the bus that day in 1955 complained except Rosa Parks.

You started your topic asking why you had to support this or that. As noted, you don't have to support anything.

I don't support any of that crap. And hopefully, my mind will stay intact enough that I don't support any of that crap. I've never been one to support any violence on any innocent people. Which is why I overlooked trans women in womens restrooms. Because so many of them were getting the snot kicked out of them, or raped, in mens rooms. And as long as it stayed that way, then all was fine. But then the tranny's and crossdressers go to far with it, and start exposing themselves ton little kids (California). The skirt wearing punk rapes a girl in school, is allowed to attend a different public school, and does the same thing there. Both times in the ladies room.
And when these topics come up in these forums, the left is right there defending the weirdo's.

The left used to care a lot more for victims. What happened to them? What makes innocent people less important than those who create victims? Their color? Their sexual orientation?
No one accuses blacks for being violent just because they're black. We accuse the violent blacks for being violent because they're violent.

Yes they are the one's complaining the loudest. Is this some sort of controversial idea? Those affected the most by unconstitutional programs complain the loudest?

Nobody on the bus that day in 1955 complained except Rosa Parks.

If there was very little violent gun crime in this country, there'd be very little need for things like "stop & frisk." But the thugs are creating too many innocent victims.
And the left seems to care more about the thugs than their victims.
And with this issue, you're party loyalty is shining through. Because you'd have not problem with a decent white guy getting stopped and frisked, then taken to jail if there was an illegal weapon involved.
But you oppose the cops doing it to blacks? That's racist dude.

BTW, there's been a lot of people who were jailed for illegal weapons, who were just moving from one state to another.
1635604810316.png

Single white male.

'Perfect Storm of Injustice'? N.J. Man Serving 7 Years for Guns He Legally Owned

If there was very little violent gun crime in this country, there'd be very little need for things like "stop & frisk." But the thugs are creating too many innocent victims.
And the left seems to care more about the thugs than their victims.
And with this issue, you're party loyalty is shining through. Because you'd have not problem with a decent white guy getting stopped and frisked, then taken to jail if there was an illegal weapon involved.
But you oppose the cops doing it to blacks? That's racist dude.

BTW, there's been a lot of people who were jailed for illegal weapons, who were just moving from one state to another.
View attachment 558173
Single white male.

'Perfect Storm of Injustice'? N.J. Man Serving 7 Years for Guns He Legally Owned

So you are willing to discard the Constitution. I don't support that.

Serious question. Those of us straight white males, who are straight. Think straight. See things with a straight white eyes. We're not racist. We don't riot, burned down other peoples property or destroy stuff that doesn't belong to us.
Right. Only when your team wins a college football title.

Serious question. Those of us straight white males, who are straight. Think straight. See things with a straight white eyes. We're not racist. We don't riot, burned down other peoples property or destroy stuff that doesn't belong to us. We don't go out of our way to hurt others or cause a lot of drama. We're not trying to re-write history, to suit some agenda. In fact, we really don't even have an agenda.
We just work, take care of what's ours.

So why TF should we have to start supporting racists groups like BLM. Why should we have to support transgenders in sports? Why should we have to support CRT? And all these other progressives things that are being shoved in our faces by the liberal left.
WE ARE THE MAJORITY, BY GOD!!!!!!!! That should means something.

Seriously, this is like on political party, who's in the majority, allowing the minority party to run roughshod over us. It's getting a little old.

BTW, I'm not a republican. I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm not a party loyalist for any party. I haven't voted for a republican since 2012. And that was for a libertarian with a Republican label. And no, I'm not a Libertarian now a days either.

Have you ever met a transgender person?

I'm saying it's not a big problem.

Serious question. Those of us straight white males, who are straight. Think straight. See things with a straight white eyes. We're not racist. We don't riot, burned down other peoples property or destroy stuff that doesn't belong to us. We don't go out of our way to hurt others or cause a lot of drama. We're not trying to re-write history, to suit some agenda. In fact, we really don't even have an agenda.

So why TF should we have to start supporting racists groups like BLM. Why should we have to support transgenders in sports? Why should we have to support CRT? And all these other progressives things that are being shoved in our faces by the liberal left.

Seriously, this is like on political party, who's in the majority, allowing the minority party to run roughshod over us. It's getting a little old.

BTW, I'm not a republican. I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm not a party loyalist for any party. I haven't voted for a republican since 2012. And that was for a libertarian with a Republican label. And no, I'm not a Libertarian now a days either.

Ahhh. an ode to the persecuted white male... You guys have it so bad.

Keep the faith.

Essentially you're asking; "When do we get to shoot people?"

Oh yeah, because all the victims of BLM and antifa have no right to bitch? The biological females who get beat in sports have to right to bitch?

And don't tell me that because i'm not a BLM victim or a biological female, that I don't have any skin in all this. IF you try that route, I'll simply remind you that 99.9999% of the violent BLM members, the ones who adversely affect the lives of innocent people, aren't the ones out there getting shot by cops. In fact, they don't even actually know the ones the cops shot.
You seem to be obsessed about black people. Do you even know any black people?

nobody says you hafta 'support' anything or anyone. but to actively deny others their rights cause it makes you feel icky, is the problem.
Those who take issue over what ever is said need to remember this: If they don't want the rest of us in the game, why take the time to show anyone how its played? In other words, learn how to stay out of the wrong public restroom for example and then there won't be so much to kick and complain about from the rest of us.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Wow bro! That is quite an unhinged rant. Sounds like you have some anger issues. Please calm down and explain how you have been forced to conform. Are you really so self obsorbed that you think that anyone cares about your views on transgender sports, BLM or CRT. You are just one of many ignoranr, garden variet bigots - and by far not among the more prominant of them - who has a problem with equality and honesty in teaching history .And don't delude yourself, depending on where yopu live, you may or may not be in the majority. The country is changing and becomming more enlightened and liberal. You are fast becomming a diansour .Maybe you should talk to a professional about your issues

Last edited:
Here are five American cities which rioted after sporting success and defeat

Waco siege | History, Leader, & Facts

I can do this all day.

No one has ever said you have to support anything. In public life though you are going to have to stop discriminating.

Indeed. You're a textbook example of insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Your little outlier "examples" are not representative of anything other than your fevered brain being disconnected from reality.

Rioting, burning and vandalism is never right
But just like you are embarrassed by the actions of straight, white, males fifty years ago, BLM does not embrace violence either.

BLM has a legitimate reason to protest.
Straight, white males during Civil Rights didn’t.

No, BLM does NOT have a legit reason to protest. Since BLM has turned so violent, a TON of information has been brought out to show quite the opposite.
As how many of those poor black angels were armed when they were shot by the cops.
How many of those poor oppressed souls were driving around with something wrong with the vehicle, is what initiated a stop. And not because they were black.

For F's sake, more white people get shot and killed by cops. We get pulled over for driving weird, or something wrong with our vehicles. If we're driving around in a black neighborhood at 3am, guess who's getting pulled over.

The the information comes out, the more BLM looks like a pack of crybabies screaming "oppression." BULL F'n SNOT.
Are there bad cops? You bet their are. There's also a lot of them who are just revenue generators for the city that employs them. But saying all cops are bad is as stupid as saying all blacks are thugs.
I'll bet you $100 to a hole in a donut, there's a lot more black thugs that their are bad cops.

Wow bro! That is quite an unhinged rant. Sounds like you have some anger issues. Please calm down and explain how you have been forced to conform. Are you really so self obsorbed that you think that anyone cares about your views on transgender sports, BLM or CRT. You are just one of many ignoranr, garden variet bigots - and by far not among the more prominant of them - who has a problem with equality and honesty in teaching history .And don't delude yourself, depending on where yopu live, you may or may not be in the majority. The country is changing and becomming more enlightened and liberal. You are fast becomming a diansour .Maybe you should talk to a professional about your issues

WOW Bro, that's a pretty pathetic progressive rant there. Sounds like you have some triggered issues. Please find a safe space and explain how you've become to blind to the fact that no one is having to conform, except to try and get along with you people who whine, cry and complain about every stupid F'n thing that the left wing media throws at you.
You're like a bunch of kids, always crying about things that don't even exist. Like systematic racism. Anyone that believes that crap is just stupid.
And since you're going to go off on the personal insults, you're one stupid mother F'r if you half of the BS you just posted. White folks make up 60% of this country. So boo hoo if the others don't have as much.
BTW, when you can find 10 blacks that know the names of more black millionaires vs black thugs shot by cops, then let's have a chat, shall we?
Until then you'll just be some brainless lefty who's probably white, has way too much white guilt (for nothing), and doesn't have a clue about the lies the left spews on a regular basis.

Keep getting personally insulting dude, I'm here all week.

Forum List

Back