Why do Trans and non binary people threaten you so much ?

Because when children are told what they are because mommy told them this is who they are it’s child abuse. What happens in schools today to sexualize children is sickening. Just ask James.
No one is "telling children what they are " dumb fuck. The responsible adults are affirming their feeling of who they believe that they are and helping them to understand what is happening. The alternative is to reject them, marginalize them, tell them that they are sick and that they need to get over it, and then plan the funeral for when they kill themselves-and they will. How fucking stupid are you??!!

No you fucking idiot! The trans people, especially trans women of color are being raped, and beaten and killed. Pay some fucking attention!

Ludlow, MA school officials pushing radical LGBT and sexual agenda on middle school children; demeaning & attacking parents (and teachers) who complain.​

table

Part 1: Introduction - Mass. middle school pushing obscene LGBT agenda. Parents fighting back - and winning!

Graphic library books. Staff persuading kids they are "transgender" while keeping 😭 😭

and this is why the very above was mentioned now you got your answer , sry you can’t handle it.
😭

This seems to be one of the big issues of the day and I must admit that it doesnt make any sense to me. Freedom is all about being to live your own life in your own way. It doesnt belong to anybody else.

I have seen some pretty nasty stuff online and I wonder where it comes from.
As you would know, the vast majority on here are republican godbotherers.
They are all on a divine crusade to rid the earth of them be ayse God told them too. And of course all the poofters etc are democrats and that doesn't create any wish for repigs to like them.
But you must wonder how they never say a word about all the kiddy fiddling clergy, the lesbian nuns and the promotion of it by allowing access to their kids by pardophiles.
Its a weird phenomenon. Apparently God doesn't mind that but the can't tolerate people who mind their own business.

They are all on a divine crusade to rid the earth of them be ayse [sic] God told them too. And of course all the poofters etc are democrats and that doesn't create any wish for repigs [sic] to like them.
But you must wonder how they never say a word about all the kiddy fiddling clergy, the lesbian nuns and the promotion of it by allowing access to their kids by pardophiles [sic].
Its a weird phenomenon. Apparently God doesn't mind that but the can't tolerate people who mind their own business.

Ludlow, MA school officials pushing radical LGBT and sexual agenda on middle school children; demeaning & attacking parents (and teachers) who complain.​

table

Part 1: Introduction - Mass. middle school pushing obscene LGBT agenda. Parents fighting back - and winning!

Graphic library books. Staff persuading kids they are "transgender" while keeping 😭 😭

and this is why the very above was mentioned now you got your answer , sry you can’t handle it.
😭
Holy shit ! What? This is you response??! I am talking about violence against LGBT people and you respond with documentation of violence in the form of vicious propaganda of the sort that gets gay and trans people killed!

…and you respond with documentation of violence in the form of vicious propaganda of the sort that gets gay and trans people killed!

Those of your kind that go after children should be killed.

I get why you object to that, but really, if you do not want to be killed or otherwise rejected by sane society, you need to leave children out of your depraved perversions.

Last edited:

This seems to be one of the big issues of the day and I must admit that it doesnt make any sense to me. Freedom is all about being to live your own life in your own way. It doesnt belong to anybody else.

All mentally ill people are a threat. So, have you moved in with your queer nieghbor yet?

Why do black people threaten you so much? You choose to live in a country with 0.6% black population. Why do you hate them?

They are all on a divine crusade to rid the earth of them be ayse God told them too. And of course all the poofters etc are democrats and that doesn't create any wish for repigs to like them.
But you must wonder how they never say a word about all the kiddy fiddling clergy, the lesbian nuns and the promotion of it by allowing access to their kids by pardophiles.
They reek of hypocrisy. I think a creepy old uncle interfered with them at some point.

One does not need to have been sexually abused as a child to recognize how wrong it is to sexually abuse children.

What is wrong with you, that you should be OK with children being sexually abused?
It isnt a prerequisite bbut is probably the case with the more extreme haters such as you. Add in the wierd cult you follow and its all there.

One does not need to have been sexually abused as a child to recognize how wrong it is to sexually abuse children.

What is wrong with you, that you should be OK with children being sexually abused?
I have come to a conclusion about you. You are not a human being. You are a zombie troll bot that has been preprogramed to mindlessly spew the most inane and bizarre and bigoted bovine excrement imaginable at the first mention of gay or transgender people.

But for the record, there is not a single thing that any liberal or Democrat has advocated on this board-that a reasonable person would considerer child abuse.

But for the record, there is not a single thing that any liberal or Democrat has advocated on this board-that a [breasonable]reasonable person[/b] would considerer child abuse.

If you can define “reasonable person” to mean a childfucking pervert, then you might have a point.

But plenty of reasonable people on this forum and in this very thread are not going to let you get away with twisting definitions in any such manner.

If you can define “reasonable person” to mean a childfucking pervert, then you might have a point.

But plenty of reasonable people on this forum and in this very thread are not going to let you get away with twisting definitions in any such manner.
Listen you crazy jackass! NO ONE here has advocated child fucking. How fucking insane are you?! YOU have serious, serious problems!! You are a zombie troll bot who is dead and does not know it.

Forum List

Back