Why do Trans and non binary people threaten you so much ?

Not to speak for Toddsterpatriot, but I would assume that like most people who are not severely fucked-up in the had, he understands, as I do, that most women are not comfortable being naked in the presence of strange men, nor having strange men be naked in their presence; and that he also understands that even a man who claims to be a woman, when he is naked, and his true sex is on vivid display, that the fact that he claims to be a woman is no comfort at all to genuine women who are forced to share a lockers room with him. If anything, that makes him even more creepy than a sane man who makes no pretense of being a women.

I would assume that like myself, and like all men who have even the faintest vestige of integrity, that he recognizes the moral duty and responsibility that we have to protect the safety, modesty, and privacy of girl and women, from the predations of male perverts, including those who call themselves “trans women”.

Now, I recognize tha you, being a worthless, mentally- and morally-fucked-up, light-loafered pussy without a shred of integrity or moral character might not get this, but that is your own deficiency, and not that of Toddsterpatriot, myself, or any other real men.
Shut the fuck up

Why do you support these extremists making life miserable for the residents of Ottowa ?

Why do you support corrupt governments forcing their won people to be used as human test subjects for dangerous and harmful medical experiments.

You call those protesting against this outrageous abuse “nazis”, but in truth, this is one of the crimes for which the genuine Nazis were infamous, for which many of them were put to death as war criminals.

Why do you support corrupt governments forcing their won people to be used as human test subjects for dangerous and harmful medical experiments.

You call those protesting against this outrageous abuse “nazis”, but in truth, this is one of the crimes for which the genuine Nazis were infamous, for which many of them were put to death as war criminals.

Tommy needs to be ruled and, not being able to deal with this, he wants to see others come under totalitarian rule as well. Individual freedom is a deep seated threat to these types.

Watching this play out for these last two years has been instructive, to say the least.

Stop projecting Tommy. That's you dancing on the graves of those who have died.

Why have so many gotten the virus when they've been vaccinated AND boosted?

Gosh.
Is it because maybe thevacines ae not 100% effective ? There has never been a claim that they are. Do some research Babe.

You are not worth the effort as you don't really exist. There can be no such a thing as a progressive patriot To be progressive is to be anti this country.

Of course you are 100% correct.

One can be a patriot, or a Progresssive.....but never both....

Let me explain why:

The Constitution was a distillation of the views of Madison, Jefferson and Franklin. Progressivism is from the views of Rousseau, Hegel and Marx.

Now, let's quote 'progressives,' also known as totalitarians.

a. The Germans have a history of embracing authoritarian rule. As the German philosopher Hegel said, “The state says … you must obey …. The state has rights against the individual; its members have obligations, among them that of obeying without protest” (Ralf Dahrendorf, Society and Democracy in Germany).

b. The attitude of the FDR government can be seen in these words of A.B. “Happy” Chandler, a former Kentucky governor: “[A]ll of us owe the government; we owe it for everything we have—and that is the basis of obligation—and the government can take everything we have if the government needs it. . . . The government can assert its right to have all the taxes it needs for any purpose, either now or at any time in the future.”

From a speech delivered on the Senate floor

May 14, 1943
Happy Chandler's dangerous statism - The Bluegrass Institute for Public Policy Solutions

c. Jim Cramer, one of the Left's apparatchiks, say what Democrats believe, encourage.....but blames it on the other side.

“government has a right to force you to obey and has always exercised it especially under GOP”

Anyone think to question what the GOP has forced any to obey about?

Masks?

Injections?

Taxation?

See what I mean about the Left/Progressives lying about everything?

The Democrats are the European Party, the party of Obey.

We’re the other side, the personal liberty, individualism, the right to make personal decisions.

b. The attitude of the FDR government can be seen in these words of A.B. “Happy” Chandler, a former Kentucky governor: “[A]ll of us owe the government; we owe it for everything we have—and that is the basis of obligation—and the government can take everything we have if the government needs it. . . . The government can assert its right to have all the taxes it needs for any purpose, either now or at any time in the future.”

Makes me think of Obama's idiotic “You didn't build that!” remark.

It truly reflects a corrosive and destructive view of the relationship between the government and the governed, doesn't it?

Makes me think of Obama's idiotic “You didn't build that!” remark.

It truly reflects a corrosive and destructive view of the relationship between the government and the governed, doesn't it?

And the latest re-writing of that relationship: mandates- we work for them and must obey.

Hey Tommy. Your thread title is wrong. Should read why are trans and non binary freaks so annoying? You should be able to give us a quick answer.

Forum List

Back