Why do Trans and non binary people threaten you so much ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This seems to be one of the big issues of the day and I must admit that it doesnt make any sense to me. Freedom is all about being to live your own life in your own way. It doesnt belong to anybody else.

I have seen some pretty nasty stuff online and I wonder where it comes from.

This seems to be one of the big issues of the day and I must admit that it doesnt make any sense to me. Freedom is all about being to live your own life in your own way. It doesnt belong to anybody else.

I can imagine you in a dress and make up Tammy

Because Conservatives find them yucky

It's a symptom of a larger problem found with progressives. The denial of reality and the forced acceptance of whatever tribe is currently highest on the pity pole.

Tolerance is one thing, forced acceptance is another.

When a guy tucking it in can compete on a woman's team and blow the real women out of the water, that isn't tolerance.

/----/ If there are more than two genders, why don't they show up in research for Covid? Maybe Trans and Binaries are immune? How does Fauci explain this?
Characteristics of a Case series of COVID-19.
Total (n = 43)
Male (n = 22)
Female (n = 21)
P-value
Age, median (range) – year​
62 (51–70)​
59 (51–66)​
63 (52–73)​
0.734​

I just have a problem with indoctrinating kids with this crap as gender confusion among children jumped some 4000% in public schools across the globe.

Bathrooms are based on biology.
Why do you people hate children?
OK then

You have your three year old daughter at the grocery store and she needs to pee
Do you bring her into the men’s room or ladies room?

If you take her to the ladies room, you will be the creep in the stall next to ladies peeing

If you take her to the men’s room, she will be peeing in a stall next to men

I just have a problem with indoctrinating kids with this crap as gender confusion among children jumped some 4000% in public schools across the globe.

Real gender dysphoria starts during early childhood, anything else is peer pressure or a fetish.

OK then

You have your three year old daughter at the grocery store and she needs to pee
Do you bring her into the men’s room or ladies room?

If you take her to the ladies room, you will be the creep in the stall next to ladies peeing

If you take her to the men’s room, she will be peeing in a stall next to men
Its impossible to discuss mental illness issues with someone that is mental.

I think the real problem is why do She-Males get so offended when they are recognized as the males they are? They are gay guys you know. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

But insisting that people recognize them as broads can actually confuse some people, and lead to ugly and sometimes violent situations when a man finds out that the "dame" he has been romancing is actually a dude.

Binary ? You ever seen Bill Gates code ? Terrifying !

It's a symptom of a larger problem found with progressives. The denial of reality and the forced acceptance of whatever tribe is currently highest on the pity pole.

Tolerance is one thing, forced acceptance is another.

When a guy tucking it in can compete on a woman's team and blow the real women out of the water, that isn't tolerance.
Even though I'm not sure I completely agree with you about trans people on a sports team, I get your point. Most trans people aren't on sports teams. What about them?

Forum List

Back