Why do the media love racism stories???

Because it dovetails with the wants of their dem allies.

Me not understand, I am kind of slow

The Dems need to maintain the Myth that America, White America, is a horribly racist place full of bad people straining at the leash to do terrible racist things to blacks and browns,

and if the dems are not in power to use the Government to stop them it will be the End of the World.

So vote for dems not matter how much they suck, and no matter how much their policies don't work.

The Dems need to maintain the Myth that America, White America, is a horribly racist place full of bad people straining at the leash to do terrible racist things to blacks and browns,

and if the dems are not in power to use the Government to stop them it will be the End of the World.

So vote for dems not matter how much they suck, and no matter how much their policies don't work.

So the media continues to treat blacks like they are retarded

it's just like hitler's propaganda machine ...the idiot masses will believe anything that fits their beliefs---in total contradiction of the facts
like white hate crimes...you hardly ever see black hate crime stories
but blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites--fact
and the police shooting blacks....cops are EIGHTEEN TIMES more likely to be shot by a black than vice versa--FACT
the big myth ---police shooting blacks is out of control--wrong --FACT

Nope. Those stories are just as much aimed at whites, browns, asians, ect.

The media are treating us ALL like we are retarded.

To be clear, whites don't want to be considered or to consider themselves aligned with racism either. Thus the message is just as potentially effective on white voters as others.

oh, and to be even clearer, I completely agree that it is very, very annoying.

Not just blacks, everybody. Shh, let them keep going. :rolleyes:

To be clear, whites don't want to be considered or to consider themselves aligned with racism either. Thus the message is just as potentially effective on white voters as others.

Why asians???

Why asians???

Because the message is the same, vote dem or the evil racist republicans will get you.

Why asians???

Because the message is the same, vote dem or the evil racist republicans will get you.

Another one

California Woman Is Suing Walmart For Locking Up African American Hair And Skin Products! | Video

Why asians???

Another one

California Woman Is Suing Walmart For Locking Up African American Hair And Skin Products! | Video

Yes. I certainly see how you can see that as the media treating blacks like they are retarded.

Forum List

Back