Why do retired Bronze star winners run as Democrats?

Good job. West looks like a good man. I would consider voting for him if I lived in his district.

I think it's kind of silly that he wears his Master Parachutist Badge and Air Assault badge on his lapel.

But that's just me.

And hey, I am the guy that uses my badges as tacs on my refrigerator clipboard.

At any rate, the military thing is all good and fine, but the issues are what are really important. This is what would keep me from voting for him:

Make no mistake, we are a nation at war against a totalitarian theocratic political ideology that glorifies death rather than celebrates life. To defeat it, we must stay on the offensive. From Afghanistan and Iraq, to the Greater Middle East and South America, radical Islam is on the march. And while our attention is focused on combating global terrorism, we must not forget other looming threats just on the horizon in China, North Korea, Venezuela, Russia & Iran. These nations and their leaders represent the biggest threat to our great nation. As your Congressman, I will work to reestablish American Exceptionalism by growing and modernizing America’s Armed forces to ensure that we are prepared for the strategic challenges ahead. Like President Reagan, I believe that peace is best kept through a strong national defense.

Whew!!

I thought I was the only person worried-about Venezuelan gun-boats storming our Gulf coast!!!

:rolleyes:

Fucking Ranger Pussy. :lol:

Whew!!

Hey....whatever gets-you-thru-the-night. :rolleyes:

Do you provide any price-breaks/variations, from one special-ops group, to another?​

I think ConHog has also completed Ranger School and thus, like, Sowers is "Ranger Qualified" so I think he was being tongue in cheek.
Oh. I thought he was some kind o' weekend Ranger-groupie.

jjunkmouth.jpg

That's because Republicans lowered the standards which allowed people like this into the military.

Complete and total bullshit.​
....The typical 'Bagger-response to all things, unknown; i.e. General Knowledge!

389.gif
Another typical 1/2-assed response from the reading rainbow.

What republican(s) had a part in lowering enlistment standards?
Gee.....that WOULDN'T have been George Bush (seeing-as-how it occurred under HIS watch).....or, is this another o' those It's Different, 'Cause The Prez Is A Republican scenarios.......again.

:rolleyes:

Republican Congressman John Linder of Georgia is calling it quits. 8 Republicans are in the primary running and one Democrat.
The Democrat is a 3 time bronze star recipient in Iraq and Afghainstan, 20 years career West Point grad with major combat experience and retired as Bird Colonel.
Same with Senator Jim Webb in Virginia with his Nam combat experience.
Get the picture of what the Pentagon and officers in the field think of Republicans?
It tells us that Democrats who've won medals are more likely than Republicans to attempt to cash in on them in a self serving manner politically; that seems obvious.

Forum List

Back