Why do republicans continue to delude themselves by believing they are Christian?

And to accomplish any of that they shove money into the pockets of already wealthy people. Republicans are responsible for the debt balooning to astronomical size, they don't want to limit anything as long as they have the taxpayer's credit card in their hand. Stop posting tired worn out conservatives memes, they aren't true now and haven't been since Eisenhower.

Put the koolaid down.

Comrade dumbfuck - you still are under the delusion that all wealth belongs to our rulers.

People keeping more what THEY earn isn't creating debt, you Commie retard.

Sure, they call themselves Christian, but their “I got mine - fuck everyone else” philosophy on politics exposes them as frauds. They just call themselves Christians because it gives them the undeserved warm and fuzzies.

In truth, they idolize the just as fictional Republican Jesus

gyQsduB.jpg

Ohhh look, more hatred vomited from the Stalinist left.

Run along and practice with your suicide vest, fuckwad.

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:
1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Those people are who we call the left.

The very same people Republicans really, really hate.

What a lying kunt you are.

BTW, I am a scientist you fucking retard, a real one. I have a Ph.D. - You are a drooling fool, a third grade drop out.

Sure, they call themselves Christian, but their “I got mine - fuck everyone else” philosophy on politics exposes them as frauds. They just call themselves Christians because it gives them the undeserved warm and fuzzies.

gyQsduB.jpg

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

I know you really like cutting and pasting your fake gop hate list but you really need to stop claiming that women’s rights is a group of people

I love how the lying little shit claims Republicans hate Jews, when his filthy party is practically Hitler in their Antisemitism.

What was it, two weeks back that the "Paper of the Party," the New York Holocaust Deniers, were publishing lies to smears Jews to promote their Hamas allies.

{
Despite this admissions, Manelis argued, some Western media outlets continued to push the narrative favored by Hamas “by publishing its lies rather than the facts”.

A day after the most intense clashes on the Israel-Gaza border, the New York-based Daily News blasted not only Israel, but the Trump administration as well for unveiling the new US embassy in Jerusalem Monday, while Gaza rioters attempted to breach the security fence.

Other outlets dropped reference to the violent nature of the Gaza riots from their headlines, with Yahoo News publishing an article Tuesday with the headline: “Israeli forces kill dozens in Gaza as U.S. Embassy opens in Jerusalem”.

One New York Times headline created a similar narrative: “Israel Kills Dozens at Gaza Border as U.S. Embassy Opens in Jerusalem”

Days later, Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) chastised the media over its coverage of the riots.

“In these battles for survival that Israel faces daily, we can count on global media elites acting as little more than propaganda arms for Hamas and other terrorists,” Cruz said Thursday.

“I direct you to the front page of the New York Times from this week. The New York Times’headline, ‘Israel Kills Dozens at Gaza Border as U.S. Embassy Opens in Jerusalem’. Now anyone reading this headline [might think] - ‘Goodness gracious. Why are the Israelis murdering people?’ That’s what the New York Times says. One takes from the coverage apparently poor, innocent, unarmed people are being shot for no reason by Israel. That’s certainly what the global media elite are portraying.”}

'Hamas lied, Gaza rioters died'

These Stalinist democrats are little more than Nazis.

gyQsduB.jpg

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

BTW, I am a scientist you fucking retard, a real one. I have a Ph.D. - You are a drooling fool, a third grade drop out.
Okay, I’ll bite. A Ph.D in what? It’s incredibly difficult to believe it.

1/6th of children in the US go hungry every night, yet Republicans gave a huge tax cut to the wealthy.

Just like Jesus would do in your mind I'm sure. "And ye, what ye do to the least of these my brothers well they deserved it. Worry not for the plight of the poor and the hungry, clothe and feed the wealthy and stock their bank accounts until they cannot hold further silver and gold. Kneel before your dear leaders and wash their feet for you are less than they and thousest know it. Go out and support a government that denies medical care to the downtrodden for dying in the street is their righteous ending. They will soon enough be carted off to a landfill out of sight. But at all times in all things claim to be my followers and lie to your fellow man. If enough of you gather together and repeat the same lie then thou shall believe it without question and thouest should judge those who point out you Hypocrites as, well, you know, they just aren't prat of the clan."

Is your solution more taxes? Will your solution feed the remaining 1/6 of children? How much more government will we need to enable the government to feed these children? Why aren't they feeding them tonight?

Meanwhile, we individuals are gathering food, supplying food kitchens. We provide shelters to mothers and children especially. Meanwhile, the President and this administration are at work creating jobs at higher earnings so that parents may feed their own children. Why do you want to dismantle this in favor of more government and more tax dollars being spent on government bureaucracy instead of money going straight from individual to individuals without the government skimming cream off the top for their own power and purposes?

gyQsduB.jpg

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

It's not difficult to believe at all.

gyQsduB.jpg
Huh?

Seriously?

So the way to be a good christian, is to demand that no one act like a christian, or practice their faith, and that we should support legalized theft of private property? That's how you act like a good christian, and if you don't support legalized theft, or preventing christians from practicing chrsitianity, then you are bad christian?

How dumb do you look to everyone else right now?

1/6th of children in the US go hungry every night, yet Republicans gave a huge tax cut to the wealthy.

Just like Jesus would do in your mind I'm sure. "And ye, what ye do to the least of these my brothers well they deserved it. Worry not for the plight of the poor and the hungry, clothe and feed the wealthy and stock their bank accounts until they cannot hold further silver and gold. Kneel before your dear leaders and wash their feet for you are less than they and thousest know it. Go out and support a government that denies medical care to the downtrodden for dying in the street is their righteous ending. They will soon enough be carted off to a landfill out of sight. But at all times in all things claim to be my followers and lie to your fellow man. If enough of you gather together and repeat the same lie then thou shall believe it without question and thouest should judge those who point out you Hypocrites as, well, you know, they just aren't prat of the clan."

Is your solution more taxes? Will your solution feed the remaining 1/6 of children? How much more government will we need to enable the government to feed these children? Why aren't they feeding them tonight?

Meanwhile, we individuals are gathering food, supplying food kitchens. We provide shelters to mothers and children especially. Meanwhile, the President and this administration are at work creating jobs at higher earnings so that parents may feed their own children. Why do you want to dismantle this in favor of more government and more tax dollars being spent on government bureaucracy instead of money going straight from individual to individuals without the government skimming cream off the top for their own power and purposes?

following the principles pursue Christ will do more t o feed the hungry than all the government programs that could ever be dreamed up.

Jesus teaches us to work for our food.
Jesus teaches us to marry and take care of our children.

If everyone did just those two things our world would have food surpluses and no one would starve

But He also taught us to tithe and give offerings to feed the poor through our Churches.

You realize you just had a conversation with the memes in your head, nobody else.

gyQsduB.jpg
Why do you delude yourself into believing you know what Republicans believe?

gyQsduB.jpg
Could you explain to the forum, when, and why, you decided to become the arbiter of what is or is not, Christian behavior or philosophy?

Last edited:

gyQsduB.jpg
Could you explain to the forum, when, and why, you decided to become the arbiter of what is or is not, Christian behavior or philosophy?
By pointing out Jesus’s teachings contradicts today’s republican values?

gyQsduB.jpg
So, when did you have this conversation with Jesus?

How do you know what his values are?

gyQsduB.jpg
So, when did you have this conversation with Jesus?

How do you know what his values are?
Lol um because they are in the Bible.

You realize you just had a conversation with the memes in your head, nobody else.

What I understand is that Liberals cannot fathom--or comprehend--any solution but their own, because they were the first to be fall and be brainwashed by the government. First, government created problems by the very taxation that eliminates jobs that enables parents to find gainful employment to feed their own children. Next they offer the solution of making both parent and child depending on largess from the government that was taken from the population to start the mess.

At the beginning, people were loathe to take charity, so to entice, the government told them it was not charity, it was welfare. But some were loathe to go on welfare, so the government told the people it was their right. This had the result government wanted--generation upon generation totally dependent on government, which finally satisfied the government. The people HAVE to know that they are not independent thinkers and workers--that they MUST depend on the government to tell them how to think and how to act.

Hmmm. Any chance that you work for the government?

following the principles pursue Christ will do more t o feed the hungry than all the government programs that could ever be dreamed up.

Jesus teaches us to work for our food.
Jesus teaches us to marry and take care of our children.

If everyone did just those two things our world would have food surpluses and no one would starve

But He also taught us to tithe and give offerings to feed the poor through our Churches.

Yes. Also, Leviticus 19:9-10:

Now when you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap to the very corners of your field, nor shall you gather the gleanings of your harvest. Nor shall you glean your vineyard, nor shall you gather the fallen fruit of your vineyard; you shall leave them for the needy and for the stranger. I am the Lord your God.

The needy were expected to gather and harvest for themselves--not have others hand everything to them on a silver platter. Gleaners were given a share in the value of hard work, the respect that they, too, were independent people who could provide for themselves and their families in their own way.

gyQsduB.jpg

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Supply chain management. My emphasis is on time fences building on the "Theory of Constraints" as pioneered by Dr. Eli Goldratt.

And yes, it will take you about 5 minutes to find who I really am with that information.

Forum List

Back