Why do Progs hate asians?

Gosh, it sure is a shame there isn't a token asian Republican Congressman or Senator the GOP could put out front to talk about how much the Democrats hate asians and how much the Republican party loves asians...

Maybe "superstar" Bobby Jindal could step up.

The GOP has multiple minorities running for president while you fools are running some old white hag 1 percenter, eat it.

Why is it that Progs seem to hate Asian? It's not as if Progs in Hollywood ever allow Asians to become "superstars", unless they fit some racial stereotype like Bruce Lee. There are no prominent Prog government leaders, no organizations that care anything about their rights like the NAACP. Even Progs like FDR locked up Japanese Americans during WW2 based only on their race. Could it be that Progs don't care anything for them because on average they do well economically? Is this why they are so hated?
Why do you have to lie? Can't just post a straight article instead of twisting things to fit your agenda? You're a joke.

Gosh, it sure is a shame there isn't a token asian Republican Congressman or Senator the GOP could put out front to talk about how much the Democrats hate asians and how much the Republican party loves asians...

The GOP has multiple minorities running for president while you fools are running some old white hag 1 percenter, eat it.
I predict not one of them will survive past the Iowa caucus and New Hampshire primary.

Well, the gay one might.

I predict not one of them will survive past the Iowa caucus and New Hampshire primary.

Well, the gay one might.
Marco can hang on if Sheldon Adleson keeps the money coming. But super tuesday looks like the Cuba Straights.

Why is it that Progs seem to hate Asian? It's not as if Progs in Hollywood ever allow Asians to become "superstars", unless they fit some racial stereotype like Bruce Lee.

There are no prominent Prog government leaders, no organizations that care anything about their rights like the NAACP. Even Progs like FDR locked up Japanese Americans during WW2 based only on their race.

Could it be that Progs don't care anything for them because on average they do well economically? Is this why they are so hated?
There are lots of hollywood asian actors. Methinks you are the one that is trying to fit asians into a racial stereotype since you think all asian actors are like Bruce Lee, asshole.

Grace Park from Hawaii Five-O

grace_park_sexy_66861-1600x1200.jpg

Is that stereotyping?

It just shows they suffer from the same problem as other minorities...democrats put up quotas in enrollment for the best colleges and keep out Asians...they save the spots for their other minority serfs.......and the Asians still vote for the democrats......

Yes, because they know they'd still get a better deal than they'd get out of Conservatives.

I frankly wonder why so many whites vote Republican. I wonder why I did it for so long. Because if you ain't rich, they don't give a fuck about you.

Why is it that Progs seem to hate Asian? It's not as if Progs in Hollywood ever allow Asians to become "superstars", unless they fit some racial stereotype like Bruce Lee.

There are no prominent Prog government leaders, no organizations that care anything about their rights like the NAACP. Even Progs like FDR locked up Japanese Americans during WW2 based only on their race.

Could it be that Progs don't care anything for them because on average they do well economically? Is this why they are so hated?

You know, if I were to bet that you would never say anything more stupid than you have in this OP,

someday,

I would lose that bet.

Forum List

Back